Pages:
Author

Topic: It's all RED!!! This could really be the end. - page 5. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 0
the price of coins in crypto there comes a time when there is a time too down, we as crypto traders must be able to understand situations like this. the red market does not mean all will die.
Activity: 66
Merit: 2
"EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution"
currently the market is red, but this is the right time for us to have crypto, because with cheap prices we can get a lot, we save and then we sell when the market is green
Activity: 673
Merit: 10
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 

I hope everyone's hope that bitcoin will explode big and give a lot of money to all cryptocurrency and not bitcoin reduction but more players and hopefully the coin will increase.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 
I don't admit the view that crypto is nearing its end. Taking a critical look at the historical path of the crypto market, there have times when the market even performed worst like what we see now. I n one way or the other, the market recovered from those times and here we are now. Crypto will continue its journey till it hits the mainstream of adoption.
Activity: 798
Markets may get red but that has got nothing to the dead of bitcoin. There are a lot of speculative prices and for us our hope is in bitcoin and not speculation. if 50% whatever, we know things are getting better.

Market looks start recover after market cap value below $200billion. But its still hard to predict where market goes but i am still believe market will not end. Cryptocurrency market will keep going and survive
Activity: 46
Markets may get red but that has got nothing to the dead of bitcoin. There are a lot of speculative prices and for us our hope is in bitcoin and not speculation. if 50% whatever, we know things are getting better.
Activity: 434
I think you are wrong, this is a very bad period for bitcoin and for investors, but this is only because bitcoin will develop, and this is caused by its instability. But it's definitely not over.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
I really appreciate the correction that took place in the first quarter of this year because it is something that not only helps Bitcoin to stabilize but also to grow in the long run. It doesn't make any sense to artificially boost the price if there is no adequate user base to support the growth in the market capital. However, we have already experienced corrections in the past and hence calling it the end is not a wise idea.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
maybe in the future there will be such a thing, but we need to respond that we are not easily afraid of these conditions, because of course there will not be such things, my advice, just enjoy today what is in sight, because tomorrow is not necessarily happy.
Activity: 26
no this cannot be the ned, stop panicking
and what red are you talking about? compared to what period?
to November 2017? probably yeah, red,but look at the average 2016-2017 prices
bitcoin was around 1000$ for at least 5 months, and now it is 6000+ 500% growth
just stay calm and HODL, crypto is not going anywhere
Bitcoin has had similar situations like this in the past and our mantra is still calm and waiting, not sold in panic, things will get better in the near future, giving up and accepting the loss will only make us regret more when the green returns. However, this red color has become darker over time, so we should still carefully consider and limit the amount of investment in bitcoin, I do not intend to ruin everyone's belief in bitcoin, my purpose is to ensure maximum safety.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
The recent drawdown and the subsequent rise indicate that there is nothing to be afraid of. Market capitalization is steadily holding at the level of $200 billion.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
no this cannot be the end, stop panicking
and what red are you talking about? compared to what period?
to November 2017? probably yeah, red,but look at the average 2016-2017 prices
bitcoin was around 1000$ for at least 5 months, and now it is 6000+ 500% growth
just stay calm and HODL, crypto is not going anywhere
Activity: 42
No no. It is not the end. in contrast, it is good time to buy bitcoin as much as possible

It may be a good time, but the other option is to wait, as the price may go lower as well. But of course, it depends on the time you can afford to wait.
In ~1 year at maximum, we'll see the end of the bear trend. But of course that can happen much earlier if at least some big projects start to bring value and gain mass adoption or at least any real adoption. Crypto needs real and easy use cases.
Activity: 259
Merit: 76
now the market is in a panic, where a lot of news tells us that the crypto era will end, so ethereum prices are now below 200 USD, the lowest since the last 11 months
I also felt panicked and wanted to immediately secure assets, but I had to be strong and patient
Is you a really legit investor in bitcoin? Why you think negative, always be positive bro, its not the end yet everything happens for a reason, its judt a challenge for us if we stay or leave. Erade the neagtivity in your mind and that its not the end of bitcoin.
Keep holding your coins don't panic and want to sell at prices that continue to fall, this is just their strategy of the hunters to get more coins. Wait until the green color returns and you will get a more promising advantage. sure bitcoiner

As for holding, it's good when you have major altcoin like Ethereum or other from top-10, but it may also be a good choice to get rid of totally incompetent coins with nothing behind. Cutting loses and rethinking strategy may help to save money and make really smart investments.
copper member
Activity: 308
Veil
This is no end.
Its just a normal cryptocurrency market trend.
Everything would return to nomalcy soonest.
What's the big deal in the downtrend after the long bull cycle? Is there an asset that can rise all the time?
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
the market has become red but it is only temporary because crypto prices will continue to change and prices that continue to fall do not mean that bitcoin will die because bitcoin will still be able to survive and will recover soon
Activity: 52
i think that it will never be the end. Bitcoin will come back soon.
Pages:
Jump to: