Pages:
Author

Topic: It's all RED!!! This could really be the end. - page 9. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 100
The basis of your prediction might be very strong but I dont think same. Yes, we know the market has gone red and there seems to be no way up but hey, dont get too panic to do anything you would regret later. I wouldnt be surprise if your are a whale
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Yeah, it's always a Panic seller on all Alt Coins. If they See red they will panic to sell their coins to prevent more loss. I think you cannot control it because they have a self-control and self-decision to do what they want.
This is a risk in crypto investment. when panic occurs the price will then go down. therefore you must adjust the existing conditions to the choices you will make. so always do research and analysis. as much as possible before panic happens you have determined the choice you made. panic selling or panic buying is a natural thing in the market.
Activity: 406
Now that the Market is Red, all we have to do is to hold our tokens and wait for the right moment. We don't have to panic because we all know that it will recover. let's just be patient and don't panic.
All the people who are saying that crypto will start to die is not a real fan of crypto because they dont trust the market and other cryptos, maybe all the coins now will be red but we can still see alot of coins with a high price soon. So keep focus on holding.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Now that the Market is Red, all we have to do is to hold our tokens and wait for the right moment. We don't have to panic because we all know that it will recover.  But i still hope it will reach the price.  Grin Grin
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
Its not the end, crypto will be more strong after several years and as a matter of fact crypto is more popular now than recent years as of now some crypto coins are recovering now and I hope before year ends btc wil have a bull run.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
Does this mean the crypto enthusiasts are throwing in the towel. The fact is that we the newer members pick our inspirations from the older ones and to see this thread from a legendary is very shocking. Well, with the little I have read since I joined the crypto world tells me we are far from seeing the end.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Actually bitcoin is still safe and still has a chance to turn back. If the situation is red, I think it's a good thing to collect coins, a good opportunity don't be wasted. Don't panic and keep holding the coin so you won't regret it later.

Such a wiseful ideas that needs to work with, because red market situation is not new trend of cryptocurrency world. What we really need is to think positive and dont get frustrated about this red market situation because I have a great faith that the market will bounch back and bullish is expected to be happen soon.
Activity: 24
Yeah, it's always a Panic seller on all Alt Coins. If they See red they will panic to sell their coins to prevent more loss. I think you cannot control it because they have a self-control and self-decision to do what they want.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
All-red cryptocurrency market is no longer new to me because it's already many times in the past. The crypto market can't avoid falling prices and crash because it is always part of the virtual coins' volatility. While the market is down, it is better to hold your cryptocurrencies until their price bounce back again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 15
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 
Here I read your posts and realize you were right!! Indeed, a lot of people withdrew their money in Fiat and dollar tokens. Tell me what's the situation now what do you say?
Activity: 392
Now that the Market is Red, all we have to do is to hold our tokens and wait for the right moment. We don't have to panic because we all know that it will recover. let's just be patient and don't panic.
Activity: 602
Hold Bitcoin instead of sold out requires a lot of patience and determination of players. At times of the year there will be times when Bitcoin will have many problems but Bitcoin's return is a sure thing.
The market is being red for long time but i dont think that it will end now because a lot of people is still holding there coin especially there bitcoin and i know that all people will keep supporting bitcoin and other cryptos so it will really run for many more years.

Its really sad looking market right now because in several months, most coin and token drop the value. Holding bitcoin in this condition is best option because if we are looking on bitcoin price history, we will see that bitcoin price always recover and reach highest price
Activity: 322
Lol. We already saw red in the past. Also, crypto is really highly volatile, it is easily swayed by news and all the stuffs around it. Uninformed and Misinformed individuals contribute to the red days of the market. They tend to sell off due to panic without really knowing what causes it. Further, it is all dependent upon us, holder what we wanted to hold and until when can we hold on, how much can we risk for the crypto world despite the market being red. We'll just wait and see, what happens to our fate in crypto, who will be lucky enough for holding if this last longer as we expect.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
in fact, when the market is red, very many people make FIAT currency deposits to try their luck in crypto
as if crypto will never die, even if the price touches one cent
though risky, but everyone is happy with cryptocurrency
Activity: 75
It is normal for the crypto world, the price will go up and down just like the stock market. However, whale and real investor knows soon or later price will go up and once market recover, many people those who are weak will missing out.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
Actually bitcoin is still safe and still has a chance to turn back. If the situation is red, I think it's a good thing to collect coins, a good opportunity don't be wasted. Don't panic and keep holding the coin so you won't regret it later.
Activity: 72
in this forum there are so many topics that say bitcoin will end, die, red and many more, it makes me think why they say that like cornering bitcoin even though they themselves join here, whether from writing topics like that they will benefit, do they want we panic and get carried away with their incitement so that we sell the bitcoin we have now and they buy it with confidence they will get big profits in the future, try to rethink all those words

Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 
Of course, it's all red, and this means that there is an opportunity to buy the valuable coins on the market at very cheap prices and wait patiently for the next bull market. Nothing is ending. The market always recovers from the dips irrespective of how it may appear. Just be patient and wait for your profit.
Activity: 336
Bitcoin is volatile and hence you should expect some periods of red flags. This does not mean the end has come for bitcoin investments so please don't sell cheap because bitcoin will rise again.
Activity: 58
Bitcoin: return to a manipulative behavior. Which data can we believe? Sep. 10, 2018
https://youtu.be/PLDpC9x42Ls
Pages:
Jump to: