Pages:
Author

Topic: It's all RED!!! This could really be the end. - page 6. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Bitcoin price prediction. Check the description first! Sep. 14, 2018
https://youtu.be/cF3g9kepORI
Activity: 55
when the price conditions at the exchange place are experiencing a lot of reductions and being red you should be able to buy as much as you can because it is a good moment to buy.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 54
No no. It is not the end. in contrast, it is good time to buy bitcoin as much as possible
Activity: 98
It's all  red not means that is the end  That's normal there's a time that all red and sometimes all  green.In the market we always do does dolor but it's not means is the end so bitcoin.Don't be panic wen you see the price is going down, always thing positive.bitcoin will never die.
MRY
Activity: 546
Merit: 103
current market conditions are not good almost all become red so many panic, but we should not have to worry and panic because crypto prices will continue to fluctuate and will definitely rise again and the market will return to green
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
This can not be the end, while the crypto-currency market has such a capitalization. In my opinion, what is happening now in the market is competent speculation which soon the market will quickly go up. Investing is a long-term contribution and one can not immediately get out of the game.
Activity: 98
please stop panic. Crypto market is still alive even though it is not in the best condition at this time. Just hang out with it and wait a while until the situation will improve. It's getting slower, be patient.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
Keep holding your coins don't panic and want to sell at prices that continue to fall, this is just their strategy of the hunters to get more coins. Wait until the green color returns and you will get a more promising advantage. sure bitcoiner
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
If everyone thinks we are at the end then we are probably in a nice beginning  Wink

If you have the financial power, it's time to buy some coins now. With every correction throughout last few years, many people said that it's the end. It's not the end. It's history repeating itself. Just be patient and believe in the future of blockchain and crypto
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 
I hope that is the last last correction event even for this year and we continue to trade and invest in the future. After this I called the final correction I think some altcoins disappeared and did not survive this terrible event, so fortunately most of my coins survived, especially Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
In my opinion, the bitcoin problem today is not related to the theta, it is connected with the fact that there are no new cash infusions into crypto-currencies. Therefore, the bitcoin rate continues to fall.
the falling price is not the end of all this. I think prices are falling because of so many FUDs for this year. making high prices very low if measured from the beginning of the year to the present. yeah, but i think the price will soon be green again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
now the market is in a panic, where a lot of news tells us that the crypto era will end, so ethereum prices are now below 200 USD, the lowest since the last 11 months
I also felt panicked and wanted to immediately secure assets, but I had to be strong and patient
Activity: 154
This is not the end. Its another phase and a testimony to the fact that the bitcoin and crypto is here to stay. Nothing can stop it from happening in the way we have anticipated it to happen. It will soon be right and all will smile again. Go bitcoin!
Activity: 18
It's not the end, It's just those guys who're afraid to lose their funds that's why they panic selling. Maybe next month or next year is the start of the bull run.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Indeed, lately the exchange rate has often experienced a drastic decline but I am still optimistic that in the next few months the price can return to show its best quality and able to give someone a chance to achieve success by trying to be patient holding assets first.
Activity: 742
Merit: 103
In my opinion, the bitcoin problem today is not related to the theta, it is connected with the fact that there are no new cash infusions into crypto-currencies. Therefore, the bitcoin rate continues to fall.
Activity: 59
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 
There won't be an end to cryptocurrency hopefully. Even if the entire market is red now, it will bounce back again.
Activity: 209
Merit: 12
The market being red does not necessarily mean the end of cryptocurrency. It indicates that the crypto market is gradually been recognized by a lot of people. This is because the market runs on demand and supply rate. Increase in demand indicates an increase in the number of people who wants to buy or have that particular crypto. Also increase in supply rate indicates an increase in the number of people who wants sell their coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
All of us now need positive and good actions that we need to calm down. Bitcoins are often red and then back up. Do not panic and instead call it a Bitcoin belief that prices will rise sharply.
In this current market situatuon all the supporter of crypto will need to be more stronger and dont ever sell there coin with a very cheap price because they will contribite to dump, Holders like me will need to keep trusting the makret to recover soon.
Activity: 236
Merit: 3
Crypto can't vanish again, all that needs to be preached now is how it can ease transactions and day to day dealings not just the trading (profit) opportunities.
People need to see it as essential the way we can't do without internet.
Pages:
Jump to: