Pages:
Author

Topic: It's all RED!!! This could really be the end. - page 8. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Bitcoin whales try to trick us again? SEC suspended ETN. Sep. 11, 2018
https://youtu.be/W_C53vD1mug
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Not yet over but at this time crypto seems to be reluctant to die does not want to. I held Crypto for a long time, which I have, I hope that things will change as soon as the crypto market is recovering and green like Sabana.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
The end is still far off but this might just be the beginning of an end. But I love crypto is that you can't wake up and declare what will happen next.
Activity: 53
Its really hard to handle this kind of situation but i suggest to keep calm and stay positive. It is not the end yet, i swear to you it will recover from this loss and it will boom in the next few months or years, just hold your bitcoin for now and wait for the right time to sell it.

In my opinion, don't panic in this situation, I suggest making everything end, the coins that you hold will definitely return to stability as before
all red or below prices do not mean it will end for me this is a natural thing in value or price there must be time to go down and there must be time to go up
Activity: 742
Merit: 103
This has been said many times because people are very scared to observe how during the fall of the market their investments turn into road dust! However, those who still remain calm will eventually win this fight.
Activity: 336
I don' t know why but I strongly disagree with you. You seem so confident about your prediction but I believe maybe you need one more bounce back from btc to stabilise your mind.
Activity: 8

I hope that the red market movements are temporary and strong will not affect bitcoin. This technology must live for her future
Activity: 286
Merit: 23
GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing and PR company
lol, the post is from jan 2018... people are just weak
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
Two types of investors are their according to the market first one those who take it as an opportunity and purchase more and more bitcoin with holding their purchased coins.Whereas,some are those who are panic investors and selling their bitcoin and i m lucky that i belong from the first group of investors.

First type investors are called smart money and second ones are called as dumb money Wink Smart money surfs between potential investings and makes a great income. Dumb money is something feeds the other party with their ignorance and experience..
copper member
Activity: 126
Two types of investors are their according to the market first one those who take it as an opportunity and purchase more and more bitcoin with holding their purchased coins.Whereas,some are those who are panic investors and selling their bitcoin and i m lucky that i belong from the first group of investors.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
The problems with Tether is a fiction, if everything was as bad as the topicstarter writes, then the mass media would scream about it all over the world.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
No.
I do not believe this is the end of the road for crypto.
Cryptocurrency is a decentralized virtual currency and it's one major feature is high volatility.
So the price swing is not new.
Activity: 56
Unlikely, bitcoin prices fluctuate day by day, we should not be too worried because in my forecast as well as some experts, in late December may bitcoin price will jump back. This is the time to buy bitcoin to wait for the opportunity to sell bitcoin at high prices to benefit yourself. So why is it over? You just calm down and analyze
Activity: 340
Yeah, maybe for now everything looks red and we all feel disappointed. But what happened in the last year indicates that the market will not last forever like this, it's only takes time for all to come back like before once again. It will not get amazing profits if this makes you give up.
Activity: 122
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
The crypto market wen’t down, this is true and undeniable but it doesn’t mean its the end already. The two days down is just two days. I must live in hope rather than thinking it will end.
Activity: 322
Panicked selling is part of what people what you to do, thats what they love buying Bitcoin or altcoin at a panic price. Accumulating all Coins from weak hands and then price will move fast. I agree with OP, it happens always in real life, online mmorpg games and share market.
Activity: 546
burst.money
No no I can't believe that bitcoin market red which mean that digital currencies will end or finish. But  I also believe that next month bitcoin and Ethereum will increase.
Activity: 272
Well, if the date of the thread is anything to go by, it can be deduced that long after the thread was created, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency generally is still surviving, though, there are challenges here and there relating to price and maintaining it not to talk of growing it at this time. We know for sure, irrespective of the time it will be, we will all soon be witnessing greens around us. There are lots of people out there who are only there  to create panic for holders and would be ready to buy even in the midst of the crisis they themselves pronounced. If you are a holder, hold on, your days of smiling is near. The experts, if their analysis is anything to go by, have said the turn of the new year would herald in greens... Hopefully.
Activity: 126
Its not the end, crypto will be more strong after several years and as a matter of fact crypto is more popular now than recent years as of now some crypto coins are recovering now and I hope before year ends btc wil have a bull run.
Bitcoin has generally held on better with investors. It is down about 70 per cent from all-time highs, rather than the 90 per cent losses that lesser-known digital tokens have suffered.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
Now that the Market is Red, all we have to do is to hold our tokens and wait for the right moment. We don't have to panic because we all know that it will recover. let's just be patient and don't panic.
All the people who are saying that crypto will start to die is not a real fan of crypto because they dont trust the market and other cryptos, maybe all the coins now will be red but we can still see alot of coins with a high price soon. So keep focus on holding.

Some of them arent but most of them are actually a crypto enthusiast . making fuds and fake news are one of their strategy to try if that can cause a panic to the population and if it is , then they will be happy because they can now buy cryptos at an even lower rates .

But they arent only getting the benefit because others will also use that oppurtunity to purchase more coins .
Pages:
Jump to: