Pages:
Author

Topic: Its Bitcoin a good way to save money for our kids? - page 4. (Read 2410 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 11
Bitcoin is also a good way to save money for our kids but we don't have to give up because the prices are down.  Bitcoin prices will rise definitely after a fall so it is still a good way to save money.
Activity: 410
Merit: 100
Not at the moment.I would not jeopardize the future of my children by accumulating in cryptocurrency.With it now at all all all not understandable.Put the money in the Bank or better get the kid an apartment.They just will not disappear ,but rather to accurately multiply.
Activity: 378
I believe that if you want to save something for children,you need to buy real estate for them.Cryptocurrency is too unstable.Especially now.When the situation changes, it will be possible to talk about crypto savings for children.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I think that's definitely yes - for a long term. Of course, this is a risk, but it is also risky to deposit money in any bank. we dont know what will happen like after 10 - 20 years.

every storage must have risks, and we must also be able to deal with these risks. because every trip is certainly a risk. sometimes the risk is small or not. then we must be able to get past these obstacles.
Every storage is must be risk who are saying that. You can say only every online saving money is highly risks i think. Offline saving wallet such as bank holding is huge safe. I don't agree in BTC saving for our new generation or kids. We need to saving in Stable thing like invested money in gold or land.
Activity: 364
save bitcoin for the future of a good child but save money using bitcoin has a high risk, what else is the cryptocurrency market condition like now the trend of the price drops. many people say in the future bitcoin is expensive, but that's not certain
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
We know that Bitcoin is volatile, but it has a high potential for future growth. Bitcoin is truly a good store of value, and the new generation is more likely to choose digital money with all the benefits of decentralization it brings.

Digital money will be used in future everywhere, but it does not mean that we should make saving for our kids in Bitcoins. This cryptocurrency is volatile, and no one can guess its price. better save Dollars or gold. Children will buy BTC for it.
It doesnt hurt (and maybe its even a good idea) to save a small part of what you are saving for your children in bitcoin or another digital currency.
Activity: 434
We know that Bitcoin is volatile, but it has a high potential for future growth. Bitcoin is truly a good store of value, and the new generation is more likely to choose digital money with all the benefits of decentralization it brings.

Digital money will be used in future everywhere, but it does not mean that we should make saving for our kids in Bitcoins. This cryptocurrency is volatile, and no one can guess its price. better save Dollars or gold. Children will buy BTC for it.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
If you are planning for an investment which lasts 15 or 20 years, then you should go for a stable asset, right? Treasury bonds or bullion may be suitable for that purpose. A volatile asset such as Bitcoin is ill suited for this.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
my friend saved a offline paper walled for his children.
The is putting monthly a small amount of bitocin on this paper wallet and the kids get this when they reach 20 years .
I think its a good way if you trust in  Bitcoin an co.

kind regards
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Yes mostly people's are investing in bitcoin for future as before people investing in gold for as a assets as in the start of this year its almost 20k and nowadays drop down market so it's time to join it for future.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
If you want to save some Bitcoin for a child children, we need to be determine.
Personal we will be going in the future, but will be not be saved all the money under the following Bitcoin
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502

A friend of mine started to save money in BTC for his son.
Now he is in worry about the idea because of this last dropping months.

I told him to re-load some BTC up to lower the average.
If you have any suggestions about this please share

Its BTC a good way to save money for our kids?
Will this pay them a car? the university? a house? nothing at all?

Of course, it's possible that if you invest in Bitcoin at the right time, it can change lives as well as bring wealth and accumulation to your kids.Think of a Bitcoin worth $ 20,000. Such as in 2017, investing in it when it is appropriate is rich.
Activity: 318
Merit: 326

Yes the bitcoin is a good way to save money for our kids because, in bitcoin it is not necessary first to make money for it just need to be diligent and persistent in ourselves if we want to earn money we need hard work and patience. To get money for your children? for our family? and of course for ourselves! It's very easy to earn money here on bitcoin just by scaling and you get what you want.

But? bitcoin is weak this year because of its very low price. but hopefully we will not lose hope because bitcoin price will increase too! We will earn more and more money.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

Yes, i think so. Bitcoin can be best choice to save money for our children. As it is block chain based technology world and future world is running with this technology so it can be best. You may have confusion at present market condition like others but you just have to trust in it. You have to save daily some btc for your kids and one day it will help you to  make better life for your kids.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I believe that something as important as the education of your children you shouldn't bet it here, because that is practically what you would be doing, a bet, the market especially now is too volatile to offer you some stability, so I would recommend keeping it in safer investments or in the bank to grow slowly with interest.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I think that's definitely yes - for a long term. Of course, this is a risk, but it is also risky to deposit money in any bank. we dont know what will happen like after 10 - 20 years.

every storage must have risks, and we must also be able to deal with these risks. because every trip is certainly a risk. sometimes the risk is small or not. then we must be able to get past these obstacles.
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!

Yes its a good choice to save bitcoin for our kids because we know that bitcoin have future and we have future too if we continuously wait for the pump of bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Hmmm, I am not sure about the bitcoin opportunity for the future. Seeing the fluctuating condition of bitcoin this year makes me not believe in long-term bitcoin investment. If only for short-term investments, it might still be potential, but for long-term investments, Ii is very risky. I prefer to save money for my children in sectors other than crypto currencies. I prefer to save money for my children in gold. Gold prices will get better because I have never seen the price of gold drop dramatically. Gold prices tend to be stable and grow more and more with time.

Different from your thoughts. I actually strongly agree to save money for my child's savings on crypto currencies, especially bitcoin. In my opinion, bitcoin is very potential for the future. Bitcoin is the king of crypto currency that controls and influences the price movements of other crypto currencies. I am sure that in the future there will be many who use bitcoin so that the price of bitcoin can rise even more. Just now, every day there are always new crypto currency players. Therefore, bitcoin is very potential to save our children in the future. I am also multiplying my crypto currency coins for my child's savings in the future. I buy bitcoin and some potential altcoins, such as ethereum, ripple, and litecoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
Hmmm, I am not sure about the bitcoin opportunity for the future. Seeing the fluctuating condition of bitcoin this year makes me not believe in long-term bitcoin investment. If only for short-term investments, it might still be potential, but for long-term investments, Ii is very risky. I prefer to save money for my children in sectors other than crypto currencies. I prefer to save money for my children in gold. Gold prices will get better because I have never seen the price of gold drop dramatically. Gold prices tend to be stable and grow more and more with time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
Pages:
Jump to: