Pages:
Author

Topic: It's hard to get profit in crypto trading. - page 10. (Read 2939 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Profit and loss is part of any business sector. You cannot always expect only profit. And cryptocurrency is no exceptional. You are talking about a small profit. You are lucky that you have benefited from cryptocurrency. There are many people who are in pain by suffering a big loss from the market. So try to become content with whatever you have.
Activity: 113
Merit: 2
This week it seems difficult to benefit from trading ETH and LTC, even I only get no more than $ 40 this week. Let's discuss and share a reasonable strategy. Or a suggestion to buy your preferred altcoin. Thank you all.
Top altcoins like ETH and LTC have huge volume, which means high liquidity. However, their prices are usually stable and move along with bitcoin's price. Trading is never easy. Gaining $40 proved that you're a good trader. Unlike you, I prefer low volume altcoin. Buying them and patiently wait until they explode. That's my strategy. It's risky and takes a lot of effort, though cause I have to strictly watch bitcoin's movement.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
Trading is only ever hard to people who dont take time to analyze the market and study strategies. One should have a large capital for them to feel the gains that they earn ijevery trade, yes we can argue that you can start trading with any starting capital but it would take time for you to grow it and for some that have a large capital they already earned what you traded for months in jist a few days.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
I think now it is the time to get much profit from trading because moving up and down the price is fast. From a week ago i get much profit from BNB, BSV, ABYSS, RVN, ETH, BTC. if you have capital you can start trading now.

Trading will give much higher profit but you need to be very careful with the current prices because a sudden increase and sudden drops will not help you to make money. In cryptocurrncy, we need to have little patience which will help to make a very good amount.
Activity: 862
Merit: 284
I think now it is the time to get much profit from trading because moving up and down the price is fast. From a week ago i get much profit from BNB, BSV, ABYSS, RVN, ETH, BTC. if you have capital you can start trading now.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Sometimes to get profit in crypto trading is hard and sometimes is easy.
I also still newbi in crypto trading, I usually will take action when there is a good news.
maybe now with the current market conditions and situation it is difficult to get a profit in crypto currency trading because the purchase price with the crypto market selling price is not balanced but investor confidence can make the development of crypto currencies more developed and profits will be gained in invest with trade
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Well I guess you'll have to do some effective strategies for you to earn crypto trading. There are a lot of strategies in trading, you'll have to find on what suits you the best. Also, transaction fees are so high now.
I think the transaction costs depend on the assets and exchanges where you trade. I think daily trading does not require much transaction costs. if you only play with one asset I think there will be an advantage by choosing assets that have high trading. it will make you easy to make a profit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
Well, look on the bright side, $40 is better than nothing.
And besides, because of the volatility of crypto, it's better to look at profits month to month rather than week by week.
If overall in a month you are raising capital and expanding your portfolio, than thats great.

I find it more beneficial to look at how much my portfolio has grown in terms of how much crypto I own rather than dollar value.
For example, I sold off my ENJ about a month ago.
The all time high of enj was way more back in the bull run but that was jsut because btc was worth way more back then.
Now, ENJ is experiencing its highest price per btc ever, a true ATH.
I was able to quadruple the amount of btc I have.
That's a huge win in my book.
Activity: 1044
Merit: 103
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I also still newbi in crypto trading, I usually will take action when there is a good news.

That okay if you're newbie in trading mate, what impotant is you're aware of your capabilities. Some people whose new in trading tend to lose more money due to ignorance. Most of them decide quickly without even thinking or studying what moves to make, although crypto trading profit gaining wasn't that easy but we can develop skills in order to do thar smoothly. We need not to rush on things, it needs time to achieve it. One day if you're equipped with knowledge, profit will become your strength along the way.
Activity: 448
This week it seems difficult to benefit from trading ETH and LTC, even I only get no more than $ 40 this week. Let's discuss and share a reasonable strategy. Or a suggestion to buy your preferred altcoin. Thank you all.

Maybe you dont use arbitrary strategy. Usually there are different price and volume on some exchanges, sometime the price has a huge stretch from a normal or basic price. Sometime in dex the price is cheap then compute the fees and income whether you will benefit from it. Then sell in the centralized exchange with much higher price.

Well I guess you'll have to do some effective strategies for you to earn crypto trading. There are a lot of strategies in trading, you'll have to find on what suits you the best. Also, transaction fees are so high now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

Maybe you dont use arbitrary strategy. Usually there are different price and volume on some exchanges, sometime the price has a huge stretch from a normal or basic price. Sometime in dex the price is cheap then compute the fees and income whether you will benefit from it. Then sell in the centralized exchange with much higher price.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

I think during bull market, better hold our coin and not doing trade. If we are already hold a good coin, i think better hodl for long term and set a target to sell, because sometimes trading during bullish run is not wise decision and we miss when the price increase

the bullrun is a completely different story. i doutbt it will happen in the next 5 years.

you're lucky to have earned $40 for a week. its difficult to trade when the price doesn't move much. when the market moves sideways, its always  but prehaps you should stick to the btc/stablecoin pair to see whether you can profit more than $40.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

I think during bull market, better hold our coin and not doing trade. If we are already hold a good coin, i think better hodl for long term and set a target to sell, because sometimes trading during bullish run is not wise decision and we miss when the price increase
The opportunity knocks once and I believe it so.  It is a big regrets if we lost this chances cause it never happens again. I know holding will be a safe play during bear season but we are slightly moving forward and I hope this trend will keep from rallying until the year ends. Keeping it positive and giving our trust into the market will help to prevent from not to be in panic selling.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
That is not a meaningful thing because when someone has the ability and expertise he has the opportunity to be able to make a profit. In the world of trading everything depends on the capabilities and experience that we have, when we are able to make good decisions and choose the right investment, we will make a profit and even achieve success.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
In crypto market trading, at first it was really hard especially when your priject has no potential. As the old saying says, patience is a virtue so patience in waiting is a must. Never rush thing to get the profit you always wanted bevause everything takes time to reached the goals. So whatever the best project you might in like the dencoin tokens, learn to wait as the process really takes its time dor you to gain your profits in the future investment.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO

Activity: 784
Merit: 112
That is true getting any profit from crypto trading is very hard we need good strategy to find the good coins and have a potential of giving huge of price in short term, if you find the good crypto it might not hard for you to gain more profit from it.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 107
the profit you will get also depends on the capital you have, but I admit this week the ETH price is indeed quite stable. I think getting $ 40 a week is pretty good, you just need to be a little patient to get a bigger profit.
Activity: 546
Crypto trading is not as easy as it may seem, it requires a large capital, knowledge about trading, self control, etc. For me, the most I have made in a single trade was about $200 but I have also learnt that hodling is more profitable especially now that the market is beginning to recover.
Pages:
Jump to: