Pages:
Author

Topic: It's hard to get profit in crypto trading. - page 5. (Read 2939 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 1
Yes, because the market has experienced a sharp decline at that time, even crypto bad news always came, this also affected our income in trading and investing in projects. but if you have bitcoin, I think it's one of the coins that is profitable to trade because the price is always stable.
Activity: 854
Merit: 6
Actually, to get a large profit, we must dare to enter large capital too. For me, $ 40 is already affordable, especially with minimal capital.
I agree with you, to get a lot of profit must also have a lot of capital if only with minimal capital can generate $ 40 it is a reasonable thing
if 40$ for one trade than it is good money, but if you earn $ 40 per month, then it is no longer interesting
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
This week it seems difficult to benefit from trading ETH and LTC, even I only get no more than $ 40 this week. Let's discuss and share a reasonable strategy. Or a suggestion to buy your preferred altcoin. Thank you all.

Crypto trading does not bring too much for minor investors. Only those, who have enough money to risk to buy a lot of cryptocurrencies make much. 40 dollars here (in your example) is not so bad as it is not at least a loss.
It's better than nothing I guess, profitable investment always accompanied by good understanding of the system, if you know what to do with your assets getting much higher than $40 is very possible, it's the time table that you'll need to get into buying low and selling high and repeat the cycle will bring you decent profitable investment from this industry.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
This week it seems difficult to benefit from trading ETH and LTC, even I only get no more than $ 40 this week. Let's discuss and share a reasonable strategy. Or a suggestion to buy your preferred altcoin. Thank you all.

Crypto trading does not bring too much for minor investors. Only those, who have enough money to risk to buy a lot of cryptocurrencies make much. 40 dollars here (in your example) is not so bad as it is not at least a loss.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Actually, to get a large profit, we must dare to enter large capital too. For me, $ 40 is already affordable, especially with minimal capital.
I agree with you, to get a lot of profit must also have a lot of capital if only with minimal capital can generate $ 40 it is a reasonable thing
copper member
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
It seems it is more rewarding to hold this time than try to trade, the market is in a bull run and one may miss good opportunities trying to trade it all, over trading is also a bad and some bad decisions can be made while doing this. Hold longer is the best option at this time
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
i will definitely not suggest you to do short term cryptocurrency investment or doing trading, except you are expert and have enough experiences with crypto trading with good knowledge about crypto market trend. im not doing trading for my cryptocurrency investment, since im the only beginner in crypto world, its better to do long term period investment such as buying potential altcoin or bitcoin or investing in very good ICO...its more safety in my opinion, you can manage your risk from lost and taking your profit easily.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Suggestions I think will be quite familiar. If bitcoin went up then a lot of altos start to catch up. Someone who is not very good. I think it makes sense now to buy.
Activity: 471
not it's easy to struggle in the sense that we have to master the strategy and also have courage, it's not easy to get big profits and in my opinion so I still doubt.
seeing many people who fail is actually not a problem and does not want to try, maybe if you have enough capital and knowledge,so it is strong enough to try it.
Activity: 616
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Try to trade recently popular cryptocurrencies. Such as BTB, btc and tron. In this case, a good profit is felt
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
yes, it is indeed difficult lately to profit from that trade because the unstable bitcoin price makes technical chart analysis useless because the price movement of bitcoin is very influential for the altcoin
It's weird while people make easy profit with trading bitcoin, the unstable is because he's rise, not drop in price. I began to feel that you were only wrong in choosing coins to do trading, because the price of bitcoin is continue rising, you should choose bitcoin to trade.
Activity: 546
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
If you have more funds, why not take BTC or BNB, the coin has become a favorite for several weeks back, especially in the future Binance also announced that there will be a special exchange of US citizens. There is a high probability that the BNB will also function as one of the conditions
Activity: 810
Altcoin can be bought almost any, but you need to carefully examine it before that. Profit everyone can choose himself, depending on what strategy he will use.
Activity: 412
yes, it is indeed difficult lately to profit from that trade because the unstable bitcoin price makes technical chart analysis useless because the price movement of bitcoin is very influential for the altcoin
Activity: 490
Probably it is hard to get profit in crypto trading, but it depends on your knowledges. From my point of view you have to make a lot of mistakes, but later it would be easier to get profit. Learn your lesson!
Activity: 770
Merit: 126

I don't think is that hard to make profit from trading crypto currency except if you are not good in trading and you don't want to learn how to trade or it is difficult for you to understand trading method that can earn you profit at the end of the day.
Activity: 40
Merit: 3
That's why you just buy and hold!! Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TMygwWv4dc
Activity: 644
So because there is no growing market now to get,not a secret for many that only during the growing market,you will be able to take and trade on live stack,so to speak where not to throw money,there is still a market growth and you will profit,and now of course the market has not even come to life normally,only
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
Not so hard really, profits only based on the capital you invested and how ofter you are doing trades.

$40 dollar per week doesn't seems to bad for me.
Pages:
Jump to: