Pages:
Author

Topic: It's hard to get profit in crypto trading. - page 4. (Read 2939 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
to work on decision as appealing with use of possession on tools and selection of application to deliver with use of one on signals to helps as defining option as preparing new position with the table of market with the bitcoin trading.

Activity: 725
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
This week it seems difficult to benefit from trading ETH and LTC, even I only get no more than $ 40 this week. Let's discuss and share a reasonable strategy. Or a suggestion to buy your preferred altcoin. Thank you all.
Well, you do after which you stay in the black, so you shouldn’t worry, could you do every day +3 percent to the deposit - it would have worked in the company some large)
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
This week it seems difficult to benefit from trading ETH and LTC, even I only get no more than $ 40 this week. Let's discuss and share a reasonable strategy. Or a suggestion to buy your preferred altcoin. Thank you all.

Markets is so volatile and you must be aware that market price is fluctuating day by day. Its hard to trade when you are a newbie and still learning how the market run. Mostly of them is lossing too much profit because trading so risky. 40$ a week is enough for me if thats my profit the whole weekend of trading.

Eth is the one i can suggest you to trade because as of now you can see we are at stage of bull run already.
Activity: 941
Merit: 100
trading generally is difficult be it in cryptocurrency or in other traditional trading but I do say cryptocurrency trading is more understanding and easy to learn than in traditional market. It's not difficult to benefit in trading cryptocurrency if you know how it's all done as many make money in trading this currencies.
it also depends on market conditions, sir. because if you start trading without analysis you can get trapped in a loss from your trading capital. but indeed getting profits on assets and good market conditions through trade will promise us great benefits.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
At first you can really say that its hard getting profit jn crypto trading but this is normal and it depends on the project you trade. But indeed, you can get a good profit you desire base on project you were holding. I can say that for base on my experience, I usually gey a good profit because of dencoin token and this project was good in benefiting many investors.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
trading generally is difficult be it in cryptocurrency or in other traditional trading but I do say cryptocurrency trading is more understanding and easy to learn than in traditional market. It's not difficult to benefit in trading cryptocurrency if you know how it's all done as many make money in trading this currencies.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
Sometimes to get profit in crypto trading is hard and sometimes is easy.
I also still newbi in crypto trading, I usually will take action when there is a good news.
You are using fundamental strategy which I think is still the very best for anyone that is new to trading, because technical analysis which works too could be a bit too technical for a newbie to understand.

Although if I am to advise any newbie, irrespective of the fact that I know that everyone starts from somewhere, I would advise a newbie to just buy some coins and hold for future profit until such newbie learns till he is almost attaining the stage of perfection before he can go on live trading which I think is still the best advice. Trading has too many risks, and one needs to really be serious with it and know what he is doing before getting engaged.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
With those coins you listed, the chances of really making much profit through your trade no matter the strategy you use is quite low, the best coin to trade this period still remain Bitcoin, now that it is increasing, but you still need the right strategy to be able to approach a good profit because of its volatility.

If you want to make money from altcoins, I am not sure they are really good for day trading, they can be perfect for a short term trade and most especially a long term trade. I would prefer to just hold the coin for a long period of time till I see a level of growth in the value that is reasonable for selling.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
In reality, it is indeed hard to earn profits from making day trades as it takes the experienced trader a long time to make profits. One cannot just make a one day trade and make a profit of over 1btc when they have say only o.1btc to trade with. So if someone is making like a 1btc profit, it means that person has entered the market with a very huge amount of money.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
daily trading is very draining of mind and time to examine what we have to do, even though many people who succeed in getting satisfactory results, for me there is nothing difficult when we are convinced of the choices taken.
but not all traders are always profitable even if it is a professional trader. I mean, trading is indeed one way to get quick profits but also depends on market conditions and also the coins we trade. on the other hand it can drain the mind because we are required to always monitor market conditions and the movements of the coins we trade.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
To be honest crypto trading is much predictible than in financial or Forex markets. I see basic patterns every day. Regular trader of Forex can doing very well here.
Of course, it is easier to trade in cryptocurrency than in Forex, but still it is necessary to remember that in order to make a profit with the help of trading, you need to have at least some knowledge
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

Right you are dear. When ETH, BTC price was low i did short trade and benifited but now every tokens price going down and down as BTC price going high. So i think this is not high time to trade until BTC, Eth price not stable.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
To be honest crypto trading is much predictible than in financial or Forex markets. I see basic patterns every day. Regular trader of Forex can doing very well here.
Activity: 308
Trading is not easy, you have to analisys market first to know what move will happen next time.
If you daily trader that mean you take a big risk to get loss but have chance to huge profit.
You must have a good feeling everytime you trade.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
There are so many altcoins that can be traded and not ETH and LTC alone. As a matter of fact, trading those two might be strenuous and might take some time, except you are an expert in trading, which of course some people do and get reasonable profits, but that does not mean they do not lose.
If you still intend to continue trading ETH and LTC, you might learn through the process. At least you are gaining something and not losing. With time, you will also mount the pedestal of pros and will get better result. Do not just give up.
Well it is not always hard to do so if you have the trading skills and the ability to take risk. Trading is more of a risk than speculation and it also rewards you huge. In addition, for trading, you got to keep your coins over the exchange in hot wallet which is also a risk for we have seen wallets getting hacked over exchanges. Bitcoin you end up making money if things goes good.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
This is not new. Trading is not something that we just jump into if we feel like it. There are skills that need to be developed in order to make profit from trading in a more consistent and effective manner. But of course, this will take time and tons of patience because trading can be very exciting and fruitful but also stressful and frustrating at the same time. Personal trading strategies come as we move forward. One's strategy may not work for most. So we usually come up with our own. And a few research here and there would be very beneficial.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
daily trading is very draining of mind and time to examine what we have to do, even though many people who succeed in getting satisfactory results, for me there is nothing difficult when we are convinced of the choices taken.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
The crypto market is very young, which makes it extremely dangerous for people who have no experience in trading. If you have been trading before, and have been trading successfully, then it will not be too difficult for you to be successful in the crypto field.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Now, the market is being really very unpredictable, Bitcoin still raise continuously but while all most ALtcoins increase very little. I suppose in next time, When bitcoin is around 8000-8500 USD mark, Altcoins are precisely really pumped strongly
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
yes, it is indeed difficult lately to profit from that trade because the unstable bitcoin price makes technical chart analysis useless because the price movement of bitcoin is very influential for the altcoin
Not only recently, most of the time in trading, the value of bitcoin always has fluctuations that make people just silenced and surprised, we are hard to earn profits but this is the challenge that we need to face, it will be a bridge for us to gain other benefits from trading. If life and work in trading are too easy, everyone can make money, I really can't tell where the profits will be made, there is no such loss there will be no winner, this is a war between intelligent brains and calculations, you need to be smarter than others if you want to stand here
Pages:
Jump to: