Pages:
Author

Topic: It's hard to get profit in crypto trading. - page 6. (Read 2939 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
This week it seems difficult to benefit from trading ETH and LTC, even I only get no more than $ 40 this week. Let's discuss and share a reasonable strategy. Or a suggestion to buy your preferred altcoin. Thank you all.
Indeed, in these years and 2018 yesterday it was not easy to get big profits, and conditions of market movements that are very difficult for us to predict, in today's trade we must be able to immediately make decisions when buying and selling on our trading day, so even though the small amount of profit you get is the result of the trade you get, and you have to be able to accept it regardless of the profit, because even if you don't get many benefits, you have to appreciate the results you get from your trade.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
It is difficult to get a big profit in this trade, maybe only for those of us who have little capital in trading, but if we have large capital in trading, we will still get big profits even though small price changes and sometimes trade is not always profitable when we have to  accept the loss
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
I think getting the profit in cryptocurrency is one of the easiest method but you need to be patience in sometimes otherwise nothing needed to create a profit if you hold on for long time then it will be successful the work up pressure is very very low in this field
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
last year is more harder to get profit because coin drop it's price but now you can get easy some profit because of the rising market.

You still lucky that you are getting kess than $40 on that week because other they did not learn but they lose but I want to know what profit did you expect? It is hundred dollars or more?

ethereum and litecoin is good because you have two coins just add more ethereum and bitcoins.
Activity: 486
In the world of cryptocurrency, luck is very important.  And she does not always and not everyone smiles.  So many not only can not earn but also lose a lot of their own money.  Here you need to be very careful.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
I think we can't really be survive on crypto world with anyone advises. Even if someone explain all the strategies we should have good practice about trading.  My option advice is keep trading even if got lost day by day and once you got good experience you will be performed well. 
Activity: 491
Yes, really making money in the world of cryptocurrency is difficult, but who said it would be easy.  I believe that if you believe in yourself and in cryptocurrency, then everything should work out.
Activity: 1210
yes, it's really not easy to benefit from crypto trading especially if you're still a beginner because even those who have a lot of knowledge and experience are still having difficulties, so all you need to do is keep learning and trying because there are more people who are successful because cryto because they don't give up easily.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
There is no such definition like a shortcut to the successful crypto trading. It takes years to become a professional in any field and strange new traders don't give up about finding their holy strategy for trading cryptocurrencies. It is hard but let's accept the fact it worths to spend time to become a professional crypto market trader.
Merit: 102
for now the price of altcoin is indeed unstable ... the movement is so fast that it is very difficult for us to be able to determine the right time to buy and the right time to sell in a short time ... but what I'm doing now is holding back ETH since I have Last April, the price was still under $ 200 ... and now the price has reached $ 275 ... meaning that now if I sell it, I have got a profit of $ 75 ... so my advice is better to do long-term buying and selling ... and choose Altcoin that has Big volumes like BITCOIN, Ethereum, Litecoin, BitcoinCash and others that have a lot of interest ...
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
There are so many altcoins that can be traded and not ETH and LTC alone. As a matter of fact, trading those two might be strenuous and might take some time, except you are an expert in trading, which of course some people do and get reasonable profits, but that does not mean they do not lose.
If you still intend to continue trading ETH and LTC, you might learn through the process. At least you are gaining something and not losing. With time, you will also mount the pedestal of pros and will get better result. Do not just give up.
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
This week it seems difficult to benefit from trading ETH and LTC, even I only get no more than $ 40 this week. Let's discuss and share a reasonable strategy.
There are many topics on the forum in which various strategies are detailed.

Or a suggestion to buy your preferred altcoin. Thank you all.
Everyone conducts analysis in different ways, so do not listen to something opinion.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
I agree with this and its one of the many obstacles that needs to find solution, usually if you are small time trader youll be in hard time to get a decent profit out of it. because of the fees that usually taken out from your balance while you are doing trading operation like Buy and Sell. But if you are big trader you can easily controlled the situation induce fake market sentiments so on and so fort. im doing trading more than 2 years already and the results is the same.
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
This isn't a fact for me. Yes, at first it will be really hard to get profit. But with good sense of hardwork and patience as time goes by and as ling as the project you will holding was good I can say that you will be getting a good kind od profit just like tje dencoin tokens. For me, if you are holding a dump project it will really hard for you to have a profit but as I've said, if the project you were in was good and beneficial then it will bring you a good profit as well.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
If you are aiming for daily profit, yes it is really hard,  you need to watch it closely and trade when it hits your target price then buy again at low price.  Doing this  for ETH is kinda hard because there are lots of bots playing with the price and it tends that whenever we place an order it is easily beat by bot by 1 sat lower or higher.  Though I made some profit in Energi, bought it at around $2.60 and sold when it reaches $3.20 but with an uptrend like NRG, I guess it is hard to have a pingpong trade.  Why not try Verasity, I seen it goes up to 20 sats then goes down to 16 sats and now it is trading at 17 sats,

You are right, when we don't have a target in this trade it will make me a little ambition to reach a large number. It makes it too late to sell and fails to make a profit. It seems like a good suggestion if switch to weekly trading, and right in this green market condition. Regarding the number of bots that play in the market, it makes me bored.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
Profit from crypto currency trading is not as easy as you might imagine with the current market conditions. if you do the wrong analysis and take the wrong action I am sure the benefits will be further away from you.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Practise says that the best trading is holding and buying Bitcoin.
It was 3300 at the bottom in winter, now more than 9000, so it is x3, how many x did altcoin trading give you?
Much safer and easier as you don`t waste time monitoring everything.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Getting profit in crypto trading was not really that hard as long as the project you were holding is good juat like the dencoin token whixh is a really promisi g project that can provide a good profit to its many investors. But, on tje other if the project you were in was not good then thats tje time that you realized that getting profit in crypto trading was hard.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
There are also hard times for traders especially when the prices of coins that you are trading are down instead of going up but that's only temporary. To avoid this, improve your knowledge on cryptocurrency trading by learning many important technical analysis like macd, rsi, candlesticks and other valuable trading tools. Experiences will further enhance your skills in trading so never stop learning.
to operate the indicator we can learn via youtube. and with us practicing it, experience is gained. until finally we can become traders with counter trends but make profits

Its only hard if you have less experience and less knowledge, Youtube is a good place to learn. For me trading is about 10% of knowledge and 90% of self-discipline, if we are just trading for the wrong purpose then it would be hard for you to earn. Trading crypto are the most profitable because the market moves faster compare to stock market. If you are losing, then learn how to earn money in trading I know its not easy but you have to give the full effort and your best sacrifices.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
For myself, I determined that short-term trading is not for me. Several times I tried to conduct such trade and went to zero. It is also a good result, even if it has not lost anything. Now I work only in the long term. Trading is a serious thing and nothing will come of it. Need special knowledge. So it is necessary to study this thoroughly.
Pages:
Jump to: