Pages:
Author

Topic: Its Official Pirate Has Defaulted!! - page 20. (Read 63493 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 250
BTCRadio Owner
August 29, 2012, 01:17:08 AM
I followed that texas corporation link.

One of the 3 owners of gpumax being Michael Thalasinos, whom is also involved in another corp. titled J Q Greetings LLC.

JQ Greetings = some texas greeting cards store located:

545 N Cowan Avenue # J
Lewisville, TX    75057-3198

somebody needs to show up and start asking questions about one of his business associates.

Added: http://jqgreetings.com

If you show up there and this Michael dood is somebody completely different like a 88 year old guy, then we have to add fraud to the list of complaints against GPUMAX and friends.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
August 29, 2012, 01:14:26 AM
or the 2nd Husband of the 5-year-his-senior 'Bar Star' with twin step kids......or 'pirate' is 2 people simultaneously.

Both are known Forex guys (Greg, being an analyst and Trendon being listed as a trader on ForexStreet)...so 2 scammers sharing the Pirate identity is possible also.

Like I said, just throw all of the SHIT into a bucket and let someone else sort it out.

I've seen the marriage cert, and all other pub records, ssn, dl#, etc. and all connect to the face we know as Trendon T Shavers.

Now can we focus here??

Anyone on the receiving end as a PPT, need to contact a friggin lawyer asap before turning over any info to Trendon!!

I smell he is up to something there. oh, I don't know like, some obscure law that could pass the buck to PPT's if he can show they have more direct debtors than BTCST does??

no clue, but it is something. Better get ur game faces on is all I know.

Oh, btw, some info to bare in mind on the LLC aspect;
"your loan, if it is unsecured (non-collateral or SBA), then good chance the loan is negotiable and can be settled for less. The loan is apparently personally guaranteed (via your signature and listing as a borrower) on the loan docs. That said, if you can not or do not want to continue servicing the debt for years to come they may look to you to support and pay the liability. This is difficult to do if you are transitioning from self employment to something else. You could file Bankruptcy for the business, but as stated, you would also likely need to file personally. As well, the issue of complete dissolution is one that may require legal advice. By doing this now, you would be removing some of the protective statutes activated by opening your corporation and or entity. Prematurely removing this may create unnecessary exposure between you and your creditors, so get some legal advice first before doing so. Your best bet may be to settle the debt, or hire a professional debt negotiations firm " (possibly what he is in the process of doing)

http://legaldefinitions.co/property-of-business-partnership-exemption.html
http://accountant4me.com/llc_vs_partnership.htm
donator
Activity: 1419
Merit: 1015
August 29, 2012, 01:10:05 AM
Web of Trust, rofl. Everyman for himself it seems, Goat smelled the "lawyer up" vibe from Pirate right away.

Edit: So he stalls for a week and then gives his core accounts 48 hours to disclose all sub-accounts. Pirateat40 needs a Scammer tag on this forum and internet blackballed in general.

Perhaps even worse for pirate is that he acknowledged the debt and paid a few of the smaller lenders. That's a HUGE no-no if you are expecting a lawsuit, that's the first thing any lawyer will tell you. Pirate hasn't sought legal counsel at all would be my guess, he's doing really stupid legal moves.

IANAL, but I've had to work with tons of them.

The first thing I would do if I had just lost a shitload of money through this person is see if this Trendon guy existed at all before 2 years ago.

Some of us have the ability to do exactly that, but we didn't invest with him, so we really have no incentive to.
Activity: 462
I heart thebaron
August 29, 2012, 01:08:38 AM
Will you 2 serisouly fukcing stop with this shit.

Pirateat40 is MOTHERFUGGIN TRENDON T MOTHERFUGGIN SHAVERS!!!

So....

the 2nd Husband of the 5-year-his-senior 'Bar Star' with twin step kids
(I was trying to be open minded....for once. I never thought it was GregK)
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
August 29, 2012, 01:06:14 AM

I doubt it. He probably left the country after that Vegas meetup. He seems to be purposefully leaving a gaping security hole in his identity when he connects to IRC, that of an IP address located in Texas. If he's smart, all anyone will ever find of him in there is that he's leased an apartment or office to use as a decoy through a dummy corporation or fake ID, and in there is a modem connected to a VPN routing device.

If he's truly smart he appropriated the identity of someone else and leaving his IP exposed when connecting to IRC is just a means of convincing people that he's the person whose identity he's appropriated.  If he's not actually Trendon Shavers (who does seem to exist), people don't know who to start looking for or where.

The first thing I would do if I had just lost a shitload of money through this person is see if this Trendon guy existed at all before 2 years ago. With that amount of time, it's completely possible to build up an identity searchable through Google, people search type services, and credit bureaus.

Will you 2 serisouly fukcing stop with this shit.

Pirateat40 is MOTHERFUGGIN TRENDON T MOTHERFUGGIN SHAVERS!!!
I heart thebaron
August 29, 2012, 12:58:59 AM

I doubt it. He probably left the country after that Vegas meetup. He seems to be purposefully leaving a gaping security hole in his identity when he connects to IRC, that of an IP address located in Texas. If he's smart, all anyone will ever find of him in there is that he's leased an apartment or office to use as a decoy through a dummy corporation or fake ID, and in there is a modem connected to a VPN routing device.

If he's truly smart he appropriated the identity of someone else and leaving his IP exposed when connecting to IRC is just a means of convincing people that he's the person whose identity he's appropriated.  If he's not actually Trendon Shavers (who does seem to exist), people don't know who to start looking for or where.

The first thing I would do if I had just lost a shitload of money through this person is see if this Trendon guy existed at all before 2 years ago. With that amount of time, it's completely possible to build up an identity searchable through Google, people search type services, and credit bureaus.

Well, it actually pretty clear. Using the Drop Box accounts......

He is either the Gay Cyclist or the 2nd Husband of the 5-year-his-senior 'Bar Star' with twin step kids......or 'pirate' is 2 people simultaneously.

Both are known Forex guys (Greg, being an analyst and Trendon being listed as a trader on ForexStreet)...so 2 scammers sharing the Pirate identity is possible also.

Like I said, just throw all of the SHIT into a bucket and let someone else sort it out.
Activity: 434
August 29, 2012, 12:51:12 AM

I heart thebaron
August 29, 2012, 12:48:24 AM
I hate to cross post, but this seems applicable here as well....

Maybe he just plans for his lawyer to send us a nice letter explaining that there is no money and for us to contact them with our SSN so they can inform the IRS of the capital loss we have experienced.

Well, he better have a good legal team that understands the implications of fraud on a global scale. This isn't a matter of 'Scam Globally, Think Locally'....

What constitutes as a failed business in Texas with limited liabilities does not translate the same when crossing international borders.

United States Federal or State Law is a bit different than International. The USA does not dictate world law.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
August 29, 2012, 12:44:32 AM

Activity: 336
August 29, 2012, 12:35:14 AM
Not giving the information for purposes of identification. Pirateat40 has a pretty well established connection to GPUMax, GPUMax is a registered LLC. Based on Texas bankruptcy rules the risk of any damage flowing over to GPUMax is minimal. Though, there is that pesky issue of mixing BTC with Pirate Bank.
August 29, 2012, 12:31:40 AM

Exemptions available under Texas bankruptcy:

http://shawnpwilliams.com/2009/03/11/filing-bankruptcy-in-texas-what-can-you-keep/

Miscellaneous: Property of business partnership; alimony and child support; higher education savings plan trust account; liquor licenses and permits

Interesting.  This is why it's so important to know exactly what applies in the jurisdiction in question.  How quaint that liquor licences and permits are exempted - they're a valuable asset which would be sold to meet claims elsewhere.

Are either BS&T or GPUMax incorporated?

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Unknown/Unknown/gpumax-technologies-llc/101278778.aspx

It should be noted that identities are not verified when filing incorporation documents. Be mindful that y'all are possibly being led on a wild goose chase.
August 29, 2012, 12:27:57 AM

http://shawnpwilliams.com/2009/03/11/filing-bankruptcy-in-texas-what-can-you-keep/

Miscellaneous: Property of business partnership; alimony and child support; higher education savings plan trust account; liquor licenses and permits

Interesting.  This is why it's so important to know exactly what applies in the jurisdiction in question.  How quaint that liquor licences and permits are exempted - they're a valuable asset which would be sold to meet claims elsewhere.

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Unknown/Unknown/gpumax-technologies-llc/101278778.aspx
August 29, 2012, 12:25:38 AM
Edited to add... I did not lend him a thin dime. I am just thinking how i would feel in his place. And that is shitting my pants.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
August 29, 2012, 12:23:36 AM

August 29, 2012, 12:19:18 AM
How to legally scam people: Form a corporation.

lololol

figures...
August 29, 2012, 12:17:40 AM
Yes.

We'll see if he pays though.

I wish there was an emoticon for laughing hysterically. 

:snort:
August 29, 2012, 12:16:08 AM

He is not going to pay back at all.  It's over. 

There are advantages for him in going through the legal motions even if there's not a cent available to pay people.  I'm curious about why he's not shutting down GPUMax, though.

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
August 29, 2012, 12:14:15 AM
Where do the coins miners working at gpumax come from?
If I had a bunch of coins others are very interested in finding, and a service like gpumax...
I would be paying the miners with dirty coins and squirreling away fresh minted ones in safe cold wallets Smiley

I think that is the point of GPUMAX.  And since it makes a profit (though not too much) there is no reason to shut it down.
I heart thebaron
August 29, 2012, 12:12:44 AM
Where do the coins miners working at gpumax come from?
If I had a bunch of coins others are very interested in finding, and a service like gpumax...
I would be paying the miners with dirty coins and squirreling away fresh minted ones in safe cold wallets Smiley

There is clearly more than enough proof to show how GPUMAX can and most likely IS being used to launder money.

Who in hell pays $1.20 for something they can get for $1.00 elsewhere ?
I heart thebaron
August 29, 2012, 12:09:54 AM
There are advantages for him in going through the legal motions even if there's not a cent available to pay people.  I'm curious about why he's not shutting down GPUMax, though.

Well, there's no sense in being coy now. Might as well implicate his GPUMAX 'Partners' as well....and like I said, connect as many dots as possible and let the official legal investigating team sort it all out.

I will not leave anything to chance anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: