Pages:
Author

Topic: Its Official Pirate Has Defaulted!! - page 22. (Read 63493 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I heart thebaron
August 28, 2012, 11:14:07 PM
When a few of us dared question how someone can make 7%, pirate's loyal supporters  flamed us pretty good. Guess we deserve to say: "Told you so!"

Sad how he and his buddies are so firmly entrenched in the bitcoin WOT. What a joke. Fuck, pirate himself is an OP there.

For all we know, nanotube is pirate's gay lover or alt identity.....perhaps a DBA ?....LMAO

Trendon made his OTC rep doing $10 Paypal transfers to a bunch of newbs.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
August 28, 2012, 11:09:54 PM
legendary
August 28, 2012, 11:08:17 PM
goat, thanks for posting that.

and now i realize why certain people kissed so much ass to pirate and will continue to do so
in hopes of getting a few btc back.

i have no idea why pirate thinks he can "be safe" and "sound" after all this. it is like he has no
conception what people are willing to do to get pay back one way or another. I have seen some
messed up things over so little let alone this.

3-5 million is untraceable funds makes for a pretty easy disappearance. 

He could go live in Jamaica the rest of his life and none of his lenders could ever find him. 

um. you really think someone who does not give a fuck will just let that go? will not terrorize
anything related to pirate in any shape or form? i guess if pirate does not give a crap about his
family and friends.. sure that is possible.

this idiot is still on irc spouting off nonsense like it is a game. almost like he is oblivious to repercussions
and consequences. to be so dumb to think this will "just go away" and showing up in vegas was just
an exciting adventure.

this ain't a movie. his parents are not past away, no grand parents, no siblings, no friends for the last decade.
this is more then likely an IT nerd with a shady background (drugs) who has no idea how this will play out.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000
August 28, 2012, 11:08:13 PM

He could go live in Jamaica the rest of his life and none of his lenders could ever find him. 

Truly "Disappearing" is a lot harder than it seems.  Very few people manage to pull it off when there are lot of people looking for them.  People who have family have a VERY difficult time truly disappearing.

I'm pretty sure he will not be disappearing, I'm pretty sure he wants to play lawyer games.

You broke bread with this man (used loosely) less than 2 months ago, yes? 

And here he is bending you over for all to see.  Takes a real fuck-head to pull that off. 
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
August 28, 2012, 11:05:40 PM

Truly "Disappearing" is a lot harder than it seems.  Very few people manage to pull it off when there are lot of people looking for them.  People who have family have a VERY difficult time truly disappearing.
legendary
August 28, 2012, 11:05:05 PM

and now i realize why certain people kissed so much ass to pirate and will continue to do so

i have no idea why pirate thinks he can "be safe" and "sound" after all this. it is like he has no
conception what people are willing to do to get pay back one way or another. I have seen some

That number is the amount people claim to have lost, I doubt that is what he got out of it.  He probably got less then 2 million as I am sure he paid out a ton of interest.  Of course I believe bitcoin will rise in value, so if he lives off $5,000 a month he may not eat into the principle in a USD basis for a long time.   

I bet the vast majority of deposits were more recent.....the greedy people that could not stand watching others get "rich.  It is a powerful emotion and probably dwarfed the initial depositors. 
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
August 28, 2012, 11:03:32 PM

That number is the amount people claim to have lost, I doubt that is what he got out of it.  He probably got less then 2 million as I am sure he paid out a ton of interest.  Of course I believe bitcoin will rise in value, so if he lives off $5,000 a month he may not eat into the principle in a USD basis for a long time.   
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
August 28, 2012, 11:00:48 PM
Well as long as he is still an OP in #bitcoin-otc, I guess that's all that matters.

Time to let the negative feedback begin!

This.
Activity: 336
August 28, 2012, 11:00:19 PM
Web of Trust, rofl. Everyman for himself it seems, Goat smelled the "lawyer up" vibe from Pirate right away.

Edit: So he stalls for a week and then gives his core accounts 48 hours to disclose all sub-accounts. Pirateat40 needs a Scammer tag on this forum and internet blackballed in general.
legendary
August 28, 2012, 10:59:11 PM

legendary
August 28, 2012, 10:54:13 PM

legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007
August 28, 2012, 10:53:42 PM
so, that means he's stealing all the money?

To me it reads, "If you want the money sue me bitches!"

I might be wrong.

Or... I'll be long gone by Friday at midnight, do some busy work while I pack my things.
Activity: 462
I heart thebaron
August 28, 2012, 10:53:16 PM
Well as long as he is still an OP in #bitcoin-otc, I guess that's all that matters.

There's no point. They all suck his cock over there anyways.
Activity: 322
August 28, 2012, 10:52:36 PM

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
August 28, 2012, 10:51:45 PM

I might be wrong.

It's what I'd expect if he was filing for bankruptcy protection.  If that's the case, expect clawbacks.
Do you think all the passthrough sellers are at personal risk of losing assets from legal proceedings ?
legendary
August 28, 2012, 10:49:20 PM
Yes.

We'll see if he pays though.

I wish there was an emoticon for laughing hysterically.  

Thanks for the assist!
legendary
Activity: 1190
www.bitcointrading.com
August 28, 2012, 10:48:37 PM
Yes.

What if he meant that you would be paid in magazine subscriptions?
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
August 28, 2012, 10:48:25 PM
Yes.

Activity: 868
August 28, 2012, 10:48:01 PM

I might be wrong.

It's what I'd expect if he was filing for bankruptcy protection.  If that's the case, expect clawbacks.
legendary
August 28, 2012, 10:46:52 PM
Yes.

Pages:
Jump to: