Pages:
Author

Topic: Its over guys - page 15. (Read 5860 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 101
March 15, 2018, 03:30:36 AM
Today's Google FUD and maybe some Mt. Gox selling related panic is also done. Hoping for a bounce starting soon or tomorrow from current prices.

I think the reasons for these price declines are no longer such news, but new investors are panicking. Most people can no longer be patient and that's why there's trouble.
I'm used to getting bad news now Smiley
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 03:24:10 AM
Nothing really disappears from this world. I believe no one can deny crypto's technological advancement and its potential in solving the world's problems. How can such things "be over"? Temporary monetary losses are irrelevant to the overall evolution or survival.
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 03:01:34 AM
As long as we're here,its not yet the end,as long as we are still connected,it means we're still here,altcoins will never end and never it will.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
March 15, 2018, 01:25:32 AM
This year cryptos will goto oblivion. End of days.

India's unfavorable crypto stance and more countries to follow.

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.

I guess your a fan of an "end of the world' movies that's why your username is zombies and you got a negative perception about this little thing happening today. Don't be so much a fantasy lover, it alwalys remains unreal and will always never happen. But if you want to get out now then do it, don't implicate others that are on the peak of going out. There are still a lot of things that will happen and I predict everything will goes fine. You will regret it if you choose to leave. So don't be so much afraid.

I agree. If there's a will there's a way so no matter how other country ban crypto currencies there is still a way for it to survive so it isn't end of days for crypto yet. There are people who supports it so it will not go down the drain easily.

it is not the end of the world guys, this conditions push cryptocurrency to get downs too deep but many people still support cryptocurrency because they believe that cryptocurrency will bring something better to their life. today, cryptocurrency is grow so fast without stopping because the internet keeps spreading the news about the cryptocurrency and attracted more people to come and join. this is only for temporary and it will get up again, just be patient and stay calm to watch the cryptocurrency still survive.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
March 15, 2018, 01:24:27 AM
Today's Google FUD and maybe some Mt. Gox selling related panic is also done. Hoping for a bounce starting soon or tomorrow from current prices.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
March 15, 2018, 01:14:09 AM
FUD everywhere! BTC and crypto is here to stay, Intellectual people will be dominant compare to the corrupted ones, remember that. Crypto is made to free us from unfair society made by corrupted minds.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 01:06:27 AM
I hope it's a joke. I used to think of market correction as a common occurrence. Now for me it looks bad
Activity: 261
March 14, 2018, 10:42:28 PM

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.

I guess your a fan of an "end of the world' movies that's why your username is zombies and you got a negative perception about this little thing happening today. Don't be so much a fantasy lover, it alwalys remains unreal and will always never happen. But if you want to get out now then do it, don't implicate others that are on the peak of going out. There are still a lot of things that will happen and I predict everything will goes fine. You will regret it if you choose to leave. So don't be so much afraid.

I agree. If there's a will there's a way so no matter how other country ban crypto currencies there is still a way for it to survive so it isn't end of days for crypto yet. There are people who supports it so it will not go down the drain easily.
Activity: 248
https://exclusiveplatform.com/
March 14, 2018, 10:05:51 PM

Activity: 560
Merit: 105
March 14, 2018, 08:22:53 PM
Nah its  not over yet for the cryptos , its only normal that altcoins and bitcoin crashes it their values . But its only temporary , just like last year where altcoins and bitcoins in the first quarter of the year , thay are very low , but when its almost end of the year again they will be back in the top where their prices goes up again and every cryto traders will be happy and gain more money.
Activity: 296
March 14, 2018, 07:49:39 PM

India had announced to stop the illegal usage of cryptos, they were actually interested on the underlying technology. The market is highly speculative and unregulated now, the great mistake here is that the media is portraying the negative news about bitcoin. The market will recover soon as many billions are flowing into the crypto market and when price rises this will be increased more.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
March 14, 2018, 07:27:25 PM
Bad news hit market faster than light and effect of negativity spreads fast. That's reason behind current downtrend and market correction will continue for a while. Corrections are expected in any market and noone can say exact date for recovery. Traders should calculate their risks no matter how markets perform.
Activity: 140
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
March 14, 2018, 07:07:10 PM
 I dont understand why you are sooooo much down!!!!
 Just last august we were expecting 10k $ for the end of 2017,but we saw double of it!!!!!!
 Many bad news about cryptoworld and keeps lighting red candles...
 keep patience...soon we will see green candles...
Activity: 420
March 14, 2018, 07:01:35 PM

Lol, no way that this is true, my friend. You will be very upset when market will go high again - possible profits now are extremely high; selling everything now is just crazy in my opinion.
Activity: 182
March 14, 2018, 06:44:55 PM

how do you know exactly? or is it another way of scaring people of? so the price would fall down and you could get a better profit??
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
March 14, 2018, 06:42:47 PM
"This is the end
Hold your breath and count to ten" Grin
What a creepy things are you saying. Do you think bitcoin gonna always rise 10k,20k...1000k...? Current price of bitcoin still high, just go back in september or october and have a look cryptocurrencies prices
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
March 14, 2018, 06:34:31 PM
Zombies should be reborn as the market is falling now. ETH may go to $300-$400 if it continue to follow this path. And BTC $6000.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 319
March 05, 2018, 06:14:13 PM
I'm surprised zombies didn't get any merit yet
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 06:12:11 PM
No matter how bad things are said for the Crypto market, nothing has changed. In the future, this market will rise even higher, and it will come to the surface
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
March 05, 2018, 06:04:31 PM
What is over?  A lot of things are over and even more are about to start.  Grin

What is over:

- Noobs thinking they're the wolf of wallstreet just by buying any token and  seeing it go x10 in a month. That's over, it's a fact... And I don't think it will come back given the sheer amount of scam alts running around here.
- Every coin going ballistic.  We had that.

What is nearly over:

- Unregulated ICO's.  These days are almost over.  If this was the wild west, wake up: industrialisation is coming.
- 1000% profit in a day or two and 95% losses the next day
- 90% of the ERC-20 tokens are almost done living

What is about to start:

- Real world adoption of SOME coins and SOME projects, happy hunting finding them.
- Crypto taking over the banking system at a really lowe pace, step by step
- Investing in other things than the multi billion coorporations on the stock market.  You will soon be able to invest in any startup/firm using some blockchain application

So what will it be?  Take the red pill or the blue pill?  I guess it will end up in a big purple pill  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: