Pages:
Author

Topic: Its over guys - page 13. (Read 5860 times)

Activity: 568
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 05:32:05 AM
It is far from over, in fact, the cryptocurrency age is just getting started. The drops in the market are just temporary but if you are just like a beginner who don't research the market at all then you better quit now before its over in accordance to your belief or opinion. FUDs are everywhere and this is one of the negative factors that affects the price of cryptocurrencies. Majority of FUD news comes from media and they should be more responsible about what they report on cryptocurrencies by examining their sources of information. A lot of these informations might come from some unreliable or unverified sources which aims only to spread FUD in the cryptocurrency community.
Don't panic crypto people! It's not over yet! Please be aware that before you joined crypto, you should have known its functionalities, flaws, and its ups and downs. If it falls, please don't ever fear, be reminder that it's part of its trend. It's not the first time that it ever happens. Its fall does not define it shortcomings and its future. Let's all unite not only in good times, but also during its darkest hours.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
March 15, 2018, 10:46:41 PM
It is far from over, in fact, the cryptocurrency age is just getting started. The drops in the market are just temporary but if you are just like a beginner who don't research the market at all then you better quit now before its over in accordance to your belief or opinion. FUDs are everywhere and this is one of the negative factors that affects the price of cryptocurrencies. Majority of FUD news comes from media and they should be more responsible about what they report on cryptocurrencies by examining their sources of information. A lot of these informations might come from some unreliable or unverified sources which aims only to spread FUD in the cryptocurrency community.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 10:21:57 PM
I think the only thing that is over right now, is that huge slump we just got through. Better times ahead! Hold strong people!
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
March 15, 2018, 10:15:14 PM
If you do not believe or if you're afraid of losses in crypto,why not quit? Instead of fudd ,go quit now and work hard to the companies out there. You're post is not helping,instead,you make newbie get scared with fudd.

Is FUD the new censorship in crypto or something? Say something (true) that someone else doesn't like and they try to chase you out of the forums. Get real man, people have opinions.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
March 15, 2018, 09:52:40 PM
That was actually a very funny post.You think it will just end like that??How long have you been into cryptocurrencies?This is virtually a norm and despite government interventions what so ever,markets will always recover and kickass again.If you are done get off the train and try not to be a prophet of doom
Activity: 61
March 15, 2018, 08:39:15 PM
I am currently adding to my huge assets, with expectations doubling by the end of this month.
I see this market is going down very sharply, this is a great opportunity for all of us
Me either and I really agree with you because my prediction that bitcoin and crypto market is to recover in the month of April and it sad some people won't seize this moment.

So hard to say. I try not to look at this as a month to month thing. If you believe in it, will the price even matter a year from now?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 08:31:38 PM

Grin Grin this made me laugh! 
Well,  I don't care about India.  Do you really think this is a big pie in a crypto? I don't know any indian crypto project. So, on a  summit G 20 they will be discussing legislation and apparently will make step forward to legitimate crypto,  so in this case more funds will be able to invest in crypto market according to laws and consequently the whole capitalisation will arise 
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
March 15, 2018, 06:30:00 PM
I am currently adding to my huge assets, with expectations doubling by the end of this month.
I see this market is going down very sharply, this is a great opportunity for all of us
Me either and I really agree with you because my prediction that bitcoin and crypto market is to recover in the month of April and it sad some people won't seize this moment.
Activity: 100
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 06:23:58 PM
Though this year have been very tough for cryptocurrency but I do not think it is over yet. let us wait for bitcoin to die before we conduct the burial. Cryptocurrency will survive this storm.

I agree with you. It is very clear that the ICO regulation will be more strict, but the applications of blockchain will be more, that means the crypto market will be back in the future.
Activity: 182
March 15, 2018, 06:15:15 PM
I think it is really wrong for you to create this FUD... Everyone can see these bad ideas and news everywhere. I think even if you think so you shouldn't tell this in those words.
Everyone is depressed about the market but I don't think that it is gonna die. Maybe bear market for a long time but no death.
Activity: 364
March 15, 2018, 05:36:31 PM
I think it's too early to talk about the death of the crypto currency. As for me, the crypto industry is beginning to develop and we are at the source of this development. We must be able to take this opportunity.
March 15, 2018, 05:30:31 PM
I don't agree with you. People say that every year. In every case, people are panic. And they say bitcoin is dead. But it is always new ath after that. I think it will be the same again. Of course, take your money anyway. Continue with the rest.
March 15, 2018, 05:10:32 PM
instead making people sell tokens and dump prices, you'd better make positive posts here. unless it's profitable for you.
Activity: 336
March 15, 2018, 04:41:28 PM
What we are currently seeing is a real crypto winter, I hope that spring will look more positive, something like we saw last year Smiley.
Activity: 431
March 15, 2018, 03:49:23 PM
We are just at the beginning of a far far journy in this world. If there are some regulations in other countries and giving the crypto a face then all is good.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 268
Graphic & Motion Designer
March 15, 2018, 02:53:27 PM
India can't do shit about crypto, It's not like the biggest market in the world or anything, I don't even think the market is larger than most of asia market, like Japan, Korea or Singapore,
Moreover we can see many other government is supporting crypto in different ways
Activity: 351
March 15, 2018, 02:21:08 PM
not end day for crypto and crypto world will not end vain, this is a new technology that will change the existing system
I wonder every crypto market weakens with its speculation some people think this is the end of everything
for me this is a opportunity to get some more coins to saved in cart
if you have any doubts it is better to leave
Activity: 938
March 15, 2018, 02:03:55 PM
This year cryptos will goto oblivion. End of days.

India's unfavorable crypto stance and more countries to follow.

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.

Ending of cryptoworld ? Bro! it is just starting and it's a good time to buy crypto when market is down so somehow you can gain profit from it .
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
March 15, 2018, 01:58:08 PM
Though this year have been very tough for cryptocurrency but I do not think it is over yet. let us wait for bitcoin to die before we conduct the burial. Cryptocurrency will survive this storm.
Activity: 336
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
March 15, 2018, 01:37:25 PM
If you do not believe or if you're afraid of losses in crypto,why not quit? Instead of fudd ,go quit now and work hard to the companies out there. You're post is not helping,instead,you make newbie get scared with fudd.
Pages:
Jump to: