Pages:
Author

Topic: Its over guys - page 10. (Read 5860 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 257
March 29, 2018, 08:15:09 AM
My portfolio with alts fell by 40%. Catastrophe? No, I just have to wait until the whole market is restored and prices start to rise.

Unfortunately a lot of altcoins wont recover, only ones with real products and real-world usability. The rest is snake oil and all that will dissapear. I am in the same boat as you, lost a lot
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
March 29, 2018, 08:15:04 AM
I think nothing's done. Things are just getting started. This is how the market works. When I say "dead," everything changes. You just have to be patient. And remember, a product is won when you buy it, not when you sell it.
That is so true, cause crypto is future and prices will go up and only thing that we need to do is to buy them and hodl cause they still have potential to suprise us.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 07:38:56 AM
My portfolio with alts fell by 40%. Catastrophe? No, I just have to wait until the whole market is restored and prices start to rise.
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 05:40:33 PM
it is not over. And it will never be the end. I have heard this sentence for many years and after that, bitcoin and the cryptocurrency hit the new peak. We can not deny the benefits of cryptocurrencies. The blockchain does bring us a better payment system. And the decentralization is what the people want
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
March 28, 2018, 05:21:00 PM
I think nothing's done. Things are just getting started. This is how the market works. When I say "dead," everything changes. You just have to be patient. And remember, a product is won when you buy it, not when you sell it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
March 28, 2018, 04:14:30 PM
This is the end of the pumps, inexplicable ups and downs of the price of crypto currency.The crypto currency itself will not disappear anywhere, since the whole world recognized the right to its existence.What is now happening should have happened.  I believe that in the near future there will also be global regulation of ICO rules.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
March 28, 2018, 04:00:46 PM
This year cryptos will goto oblivion. End of days.

India's unfavorable crypto stance and more countries to follow.

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.

Another FUD, a lot of people who are familiar with the market cycle is enjoying shopping right now. Only impatient people will sell their coins during this kind of market. It's not a good idea to sell for losses, why would you sell now if you can wait for the market to recover. There's no logical reasoning for selling right now. Buy more and hodl.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 03:07:59 PM

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.
Here we can see that FUD and manipulation is everywhere. After 2 months from this post, crypto did not come to an end. Don't worry, be positive.
Activity: 154
March 28, 2018, 03:04:33 PM

Lol.

Without FUD in crypto, crypto  won't be interesting
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
March 28, 2018, 02:29:21 PM
I am really losing my patience with many altcoins after all these months spent in dust. I still didn't dump my coins yet but its getting ridiculous over time so. I don't know whats gonna happen even when bitcoin is pumped.

You can console yourself by remembering how BTC too dropped in its early days and shot up as high as 20k USD last year. And you can also save yourself from further pain by investing in less.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
March 28, 2018, 02:06:52 PM
I am really losing my patience with many altcoins after all these months spent in dust. I still didn't dump my coins yet but its getting ridiculous over time so. I don't know whats gonna happen even when bitcoin is pumped.
You are not the only one on having this hardship or the stress being felt.Most of people who are engage,invested,trading,holding bitcoin and altcoin would really have the same views and feelings too.Even myself got pissed to this very bearish market and sometimes you would really able to think up on cutting loss but its not really advisable to do such thing.Its not yet over for this crypto market.There still lots of possible developments later on,we are just facing some issues but eventually it would end up and starts to recover again.
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 01:38:14 PM
It's not over, the price struggle isn't even over and so is this red day and dips. It's a staggering and frustrating time
and experience as well to be where we all are now with the current prices and the direction it's on, I know I feel it.
We must always be reminded that this is a part of what we got ourselves into, it's not always gonna be like this. It's
a makeshift situation, some take long and others are over in a short time, a provisional temporary condition that it
will go away at anytime. It's cryptocurrency at it's finest and it's worst. It's a package deal, and to those who hold on
and endure, the rewards will be worth the wait and the sacrifice. Volatility is at it's best play here and it may not favor
us at the moment, but soon it will turn around and it will be out turn to move back and thrive. It will pass by.
Prices will be better soon.
Activity: 359
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 10:44:02 AM
i am being hodl for my acoin for 3 month,,keep waiting for big green market,,may be in april or june
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 09:44:07 AM
I do not think that is the end of days and cryptocurrencies fall into oblivion. On the contrary, the price can not just rise, you need to be patient and look at cryptocurrencies in the long run.
Btc and altcoins will be here for a long time. Of course, who wants to sell it and who believes in the future of bitcoin, then buy (or at least not sell) at this time and wait for the price to develop in the future.
In 2013, bitcoins were over $ 1,000 (then also btc fell to $ 300), and few would have believed that in 2017 the price would be nearly $ 20,000.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
March 28, 2018, 07:27:23 AM
Activity: 132
March 27, 2018, 07:04:12 PM
Bruh, come on. Definitely not over. That is just your opinion, the crypto world is like never before, it's mainstream. No downfall from here, this right here can be the lowest point that is at, but below this level not a chance. How many companies are adopting crypto into their systems and infrastructures is unbelievable. Chill, it's only the beginning. Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
March 26, 2018, 03:48:46 PM
I've been doing crypto for six months. And I'm not going to finish. Despite the negative, high volatility and risks.
Yeah, i ve been doing like 9 months and i m not going to finish too.
I think that now is the right moment to invest and now look for options. I need to choose right ico .

I think ICO bubble is over now. Not easy to get good gains. ICO projects are dumping their collected ETH for dollars to have cash. Not an easy market right now...
Activity: 81
March 26, 2018, 03:28:18 PM

This is my answer to you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-L_yKcxGkc&feature=youtu.be&t=82
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
March 26, 2018, 03:16:51 PM
It's quite natural for people to panic; even in the stock market, they also experience difficulties from time to time.
Activity: 140
March 26, 2018, 01:25:32 AM
We have our own choice what to do!
We couldn't demand others to do such things from our own feelings.
Better to warn others but let them decide if what is,the best things for everyone to decide.
If you have loses then it will be a lesson to others too.
Pages:
Jump to: