Pages:
Author

Topic: Its over guys - page 12. (Read 5860 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 12:11:32 AM
One way or another some country will banned bitcoin on their area but that's not the problem, at the same point some countries are opening the way for trading activities connected to cryptocurrency so, I think getting out is not a good option.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 10:21:29 PM
no ... do not give up. there are many ways to make money. that's the demand now, the others they've bought All the coins because it's big enough now. Now it's time to give up the coins. thanks ..
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
March 20, 2018, 07:05:10 PM
Bitcoin is rebounding and its price went up from $7000 to $8500 ,a good start after the g20 summit. Going back again to $15000 is possible.
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
March 20, 2018, 07:02:50 PM
Blockchain is world changing invention. Established (stocktraded) companies worldwide have allocated resources (people and funds) to further develop blockchain technology for use in their particular sector they operate in. Blockchain en therefore Bitcoin and altcoins are here to stay. Some will fail and other will be big winners. Just look for value for money investments!
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
March 20, 2018, 06:59:56 PM
This year cryptos will goto oblivion. End of days.

India's unfavorable crypto stance and more countries to follow.

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.

Two things are bound to happen on the verge of great discoveries. Either more mistakes are won or more trophies are earned. Did we expect crypto to continue in an uptrend manner forever, then the market will truly be a bubble as alleged.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
March 20, 2018, 06:53:48 PM
Cryptocurrencies have firmly entered our life and now nothing can change with simple prohibitions. The state will have to regulate this new industry and try to generate revenue from it. Therefore, it is precisely the correct regulation of the cryptomarket that will become the basis for the growth of the price of not only Bitcoin, but also other alternative coins. Just give market a little bit more time and it give you great opportunities to get profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 05:18:14 PM
Would it really be like that later? I do not actually think that cryptocurrency will end in a day. Precisely the price of crypto is difficult to guess even in a single second. I just hope that after this phenomenon bitcoin prices will return properly.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 03:49:50 PM
Don't panic, it's just a begining!
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
March 19, 2018, 03:14:21 PM
This year cryptos will goto oblivion. End of days.

India's unfavorable crypto stance and more countries to follow.

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.
Do you hear yourself right now, you sound like a whale trying yo buy every thing when people panic and sell all their coins to you.

For your own information influencial people are meeting in the G20 and you can imagine how the price will jump with some good feedback already coming from their sitting, buy while you can afford to get in.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 03:13:40 PM
When the market falls as now, I try to read news and forums less. I get distracted and rest from crypto currency. This helps less panic and accumulate strength for further work.

You are right in doing so, too many people posting here who seem to have some kind of agenda.
Activity: 280
March 19, 2018, 03:04:38 PM
When the market falls as now, I try to read news and forums less. I get distracted and rest from crypto currency. This helps less panic and accumulate strength for further work.
Activity: 252
March 18, 2018, 09:23:03 PM
If you don't believe in crypto, so get out of this forum!  All of us chatting here are crypto fans and no one negative news can't change our mind

Chill man. It is ok just let him do what he want as long as he is happy on what his doing. But the sad part is he really doesn't know what he is doing and he really doesn't know crypto so don't stress yourself out because of him. Take it easy.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 7
March 18, 2018, 08:56:41 PM
The world of cryptocurrency is simply starting. It is far from over. The number of ICOs for token/coin promotion speaks volume. We should be concerened with genuineness and trust for the coin/token promoters. A revolution in worlds financial system is simply starting. While some government may discourage its use, others that realise the potentials approve of it. Crypto lovers are aware that the sky is the beggining for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 169
Merit: 13
March 18, 2018, 05:53:21 PM
The funny thing is no threads like this appear when the market is in bull-run. @OP Where were you when everything was jumping hard?
Activity: 630
March 18, 2018, 05:43:01 PM
If you don't believe in crypto, so get out of this forum!  All of us chatting here are crypto fans and no one negative news can't change our mind
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 04:58:55 PM
This time now is the best time to just invest in crypto cause down like this which we have now can be never repeted by market, so just take as much as you can in my opinion.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
March 18, 2018, 04:50:35 PM
I am currently adding to my huge assets, with expectations doubling by the end of this month.
I see this market is going down very sharply, this is a great opportunity for all of us
Me either and I really agree with you because my prediction that bitcoin and crypto market is to recover in the month of April and it sad some people won't seize this moment.

So hard to say. I try not to look at this as a month to month thing. If you believe in it, will the price even matter a year from now?
I don't look at thing as a month to month either and said the market will recover next month base on past market dump history. Meanwhile, the price of crypto market does matter and it even matter the most this time that some people/investor are already ducking out off the market.
Activity: 406
March 17, 2018, 07:05:41 AM
Why are you in the cryptocurrency community if you are absolutely sure that all this will end soon? Honestly I not understand such people as you! There is not a single reliable fact that Bitcoin will disappear, especially since it will happen this year!
Activity: 140
March 17, 2018, 06:54:04 AM
It will never be over, but which coins will stay here forever thats the big question
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1011
Be A Digital Miner
March 16, 2018, 02:32:21 PM
Bitcoin is just beginning to develop and the blockchain technology is being introduced into the life of society. This suggests that the price of bitcoin and other cryptos will increase. Now the market has fallen but this is one of the stages of the normal development of just any market!
Pages:
Jump to: