Pages:
Author

Topic: Its over guys - page 20. (Read 5860 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
February 20, 2018, 03:06:58 AM
Anyone noticed he’s not come back to apologise for his FUD?

Where are you Zombies?

I think you owe the community an apology for your stupidity.

Zombies will be back, when new correction happen  Grin
zombies are dead ,the next correction will be happening after 5 years. Btc will pump till next year.
And the pump just started so dont miss the train.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 01:59:16 AM
But that's way too funny. God is dead, crypto will die (or its already dead), the end is coming. /s

Gloom doom reporting!!

Haha all is well in the world again Smiley
Activity: 46
February 19, 2018, 09:44:09 PM

Where are you Zombies?

Zombies will be back, when new correction happen  Grin
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 02:35:43 PM
But that's way too funny. God is dead, crypto will die (or its already dead), the end is coming. /s
Activity: 41
Merit: 793
inactive
February 19, 2018, 08:39:08 AM
Couldn't we just let this thread die in peace? Cheesy
Looks like we're still alive so yeah...
Activity: 13
February 19, 2018, 08:18:03 AM

Where are you Zombies?

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
February 19, 2018, 07:54:02 AM
It seems like this kind of thing only a small effect. all the coins will continue to evolve as the development of technologies that convey there. so don't panic and calm.

you are right, we don't have to panic and it is better to stay calm. cryptocurrency itself will become bigger with many people which are trying to join in the crypto world and they will stay to try to earn money like other people. cryptocurrency will spread in any place and I hope in that time, we can use every coin in our real life and crypto and fiat will work together.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
February 19, 2018, 07:39:28 AM
Those were the days of FUDing because crisis is already over. Yes, it's the crisis that's over and not for the cryptos. For those who HODL strong during those time, congratulations and sure you have happy days now than those who have panic sell their tokens in fears of losing more.

Course it is, and what is the percentage of INDIA in cryptos by the way?. I mean not even china and korea together can bring down crypto, this FUD might slow down the progress of crypto this year. But there's no doubt this year will be a good year for all the cryptocurrencies out there. So for those HODLER for the hard times let us congratulates ourselves and wait for a bright future for us.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 07:17:46 AM
In my opinion, this is just the beginning. There are many nice projects with high potential. The price for the etherium has already recovered, everything will be fine.
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
February 19, 2018, 07:15:58 AM
The price of everything is changing very quickly. If you have 100 dollars today, you will have 200 dollars tomorrow. The next day it drops to 50 bucks. stay away from pessimism, you are definitely making money again someday Wink
copper member
Activity: 224
February 19, 2018, 07:00:07 AM
Market has been down so many time and always recovered to new ath. Crypto is still young and far away from a mature market. The chances in crypto are big. We are still early adopters - but not pioneers.

I think that 2018 will be an amazing year for crypto. Never had so much fun in earning money.

Recovery will come - next crash to follow.
Agreed. 2017 was really fun  Grin
Activity: 182
February 19, 2018, 04:52:40 AM
It seems like this kind of thing only a small effect. all the coins will continue to evolve as the development of technologies that convey there. so don't panic and calm.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
February 19, 2018, 04:38:49 AM
Those were the days of FUDing because crisis is already over. Yes, it's the crisis that's over and not for the cryptos. For those who HODL strong during those time, congratulations and sure you have happy days now than those who have panic sell their tokens in fears of losing more.
Activity: 364
February 19, 2018, 04:36:01 AM
Why do you thinking it is crash and not just correction?
Yeah there are some that cannot understand how crypto currency world works. That there comes a time for correction mostly after price hike like what happen before year 2017 ends. Then misunderstood the dump stage and just spreading fake news that crypto's will crash.  Or maybe just doing tricks so that they can buy coins from the weak hands in the cheapest price.
Activity: 280
February 19, 2018, 04:17:44 AM
This year cryptos will goto oblivion. End of days.

India's unfavorable crypto stance and more countries to follow.

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.

Nothing is over yet. Sure, cryptos could face a hard time but the ones with a good technology, and active development and community will surely survive and rise long term.
Activity: 252
February 19, 2018, 12:24:28 AM
You were giving warning to everybody, does that include yourself? It seems to me, you're still here and very much active. Looks like you're not taking your warning seriously yourself. So why should we. Nothing is over till it's over, you know what i mean? As far as i can see the crypto markets is slowly but surely recovering. It is continuing showing signs of regained poise. Just be patient.

I don't think that he is giving warning, he is just giving worthless info wherein newbies will go and panicked sell right? Because why would you sell because of a little correction or a normal correction? That's the problem of theirs because they didn't do their own search before investing here in crypto world and when they buy high and sell on dip because of panicking they will blame or spread a FUD about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 208
February 11, 2018, 03:15:00 PM
You were giving warning to everybody, does that include yourself? It seems to me, you're still here and very much active. Looks like you're not taking your warning seriously yourself. So why should we. Nothing is over till it's over, you know what i mean? As far as i can see the crypto markets is slowly but surely recovering. It is continuing showing signs of regained poise. Just be patient.
Activity: 263
February 11, 2018, 11:42:53 AM
In my opinion, the signal of market downs will a start for an amazing bounce back . The end of this thing will be a new start for another better thing. So it could be tough to accepted but soon you'll see it's the rule of this world . Something has to be fallen to risen again.
Activity: 236
February 11, 2018, 11:27:15 AM
Market has been down so many time and always recovered to new ath. Crypto is still young and far away from a mature market. The chances in crypto are big. We are still early adopters - but not pioneers.

I think that 2018 will be an amazing year for crypto. Never had so much fun in earning money.

Recovery will come - next crash to follow.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
February 11, 2018, 09:58:54 AM
the cryptos is going through a different process. I think the cryptocurrencies will never end, but they can be worthless.
market is more unstable than usual
Pages:
Jump to: