Pages:
Author

Topic: Its over guys - page 21. (Read 5860 times)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366
February 11, 2018, 03:15:18 AM
Really strange, then why did zombies just open a new thread to tell us to buy Elixir?

there must be a reason, why zombies usually want some brains, right?

And there must also be a reason why zombies do not have brains. Perhaps they eat their own brains, too. LOL. Bitcoin will not die. It will not die yet at least. It has yet to grow to its full potential actually. The world is so vast and then it is only a very small population that is really within the Bitcoin community. The growth in the near future is simply fantastic. Let us all wait and prove to these zombies that Bitcoin is steel.
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
February 11, 2018, 02:34:17 AM
Really strange, then why did zombies just open a new thread to tell us to buy Elixir?

there must be a reason, why zombies usually want some brains, right?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
February 09, 2018, 03:14:02 PM

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/elixir-will-have-a-good-growth-next-month-onwards-2911535
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 03:10:37 PM
Just plan ahead what you want to do at which price and you will not ever have to panic!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
February 08, 2018, 06:02:38 PM
Bitcoin price is increased now,don't spread a fake news like this when the price of bitcoin is fluctuates.This will reduce the people investments in the crypto currency.I suggest the administrator to get into look of people like zombies,to avoid of fake news about bitcoin.

it's not a fake news because it's not a news at all. A guy from nowhere with unknown sources from nowhere, is that serious ? :))
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
February 08, 2018, 06:02:55 AM
Bitcoin price is increased now,don't spread a fake news like this when the price of bitcoin is fluctuates.This will reduce the people investments in the crypto currency.I suggest the administrator to get into look of people like zombies,to avoid of fake news about bitcoin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
February 08, 2018, 03:59:30 AM
Welcome in the world of Nostradamus with zombies ...

I guess you guy lost so much money with shitcoins that you can't accept it and now you're predicting bullshit with "inside secret sources" that we shall believe.

Bitcoin died many times and the end of the world happened many times too : the world did'nt explode and the BTC is always stronger.

If you were involved in that BCC shit Ponzi it's too bad for you but it's not a reason for spamming like you do.

Nostradamus predicts the end in 2018  Tongue:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/898132/nostradamus-2018-prediction-end-of-the-world-prophecy
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 03:49:58 AM
This year cryptos will goto oblivion. End of days.

India's unfavorable crypto stance and more countries to follow.

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.

Maybe it is not FUD and they're are just dim enough to believe that a relatively poor country with a history of terrible policies, fiscal and otherwise, will end all cryptos. 3rd world totalitarian countries banning cryptos are actually a good thing for the crypto world in the long run.

American greed will make sure it is not outright banned in the states and they and the Japanese will keep it alive if nothing else.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 08, 2018, 03:38:52 AM
Hah? you for real, who are you by the way? the nostradamus of crypto. you'll be bald all and all but crypto will never be on oblivion. For your info crypto is not only a trend to be followed by many firms, it's a game changer for many of them. This will be a big help not only for it's own industry but for may companies out there. do you think big firms that decided to venture with crypto will let this one slip on their hands while they realize it's beauty that my change the game forever. think about it before posting like this dude.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 03:26:04 AM
keep calm and buy dip, enjoy riding waves, keep your heads up and dont panic sell..pump and dump its mean lot of profit.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 08, 2018, 03:23:50 AM

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.
i guess this time its better to change the title to "YOUR OVER ZOMBIE" lols.your hallucinations are over,your comical world end here.since your prediction fails like your weak hands and mind.,market is now starting to recover,though little by little but still not bloody again.why not go out under the table and cry your hear here now?
Activity: 879
Merit: 10
Binance #Smart World Global Token
February 08, 2018, 03:10:38 AM
whatever you want to say I will just ignore it even I will buy everything, I will prove that your words are nonsense
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
February 08, 2018, 02:38:48 AM
Haha I think I will laugh so hard when people will start eating their ridiculous suggestions. Growth in crypto markets are never going to end, its basically new version of internet. There will be bloodbath and many died projects but best ones will keep rise and shine.

besides this is a new version of the internet, cryptocurrency is still a new technology for most of the people so if they don't learn more about cryptocurrency then they will not be able to know what is inside cryptocurrency. cryptocurrency will grow and will have a good time in the future and I am sure it will reach all people from all country and it is only a matter of time to see this thing happen. and for people which have to get involve in cryptocurrency, it is better to stick with cryptocurrency and never stop from what we did until we can see that our goal is reached one by one.
Activity: 602
February 07, 2018, 06:54:56 AM
Hey, what about you? You are still here even by warning everyone else, you are still around. I don't plan to call it quit yet, but thanks for the advice anyway. Deep down, you know it's not over, don't you?
Activity: 168
February 07, 2018, 06:44:07 AM
Something to keep you busy while waiting for zombies to ressurect and bless us all with his exclusive insider info how crypto is going to 0.
https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
February 07, 2018, 06:39:38 AM

If you do not have the patience to wait this fall why do you make doubts in the minds of other people? Just sell your coins and go on. Find yourself a less risky investment field. Good luck.

I am trying to save the lives of innocent people. If they listen to me they will be out from the disaster which is going to strike.
That is so nice of you but really, you are giving up too soon. Nothing is over and even if you want to make money now, that is also possible by adopting day trading.

The crypto currency market is just getting started. There is no way it will decline rather come to an end this soon. You need to be more patient and wise. Stay calm and let the storm pass by. This time is not going to remain forever.
Activity: 280
February 07, 2018, 04:46:18 AM
Too many FUD and fake news. India will not ban cryptos completely but like many other countries (see China or South Korea) they try to get a hand on this and try to control it. I think that in future privacy coins like Monero or Verge will have a great time.
Activity: 99
February 07, 2018, 04:40:05 AM
Too many fake news, too much overreacting on weak news... it's wild forest for many "traders", just live with it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
February 07, 2018, 04:29:06 AM
There is lot of misleading news for the past days, and believing in FUDs will not make you a better trader but a shaky one. Bitcoin has been proclaimed dead many times but it is alive and kicking. And now someone anouncing the end of all cryptocurrency. Maybe only the faithful coins will be saved in these so called cryptocurrency endtimes.
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
February 07, 2018, 04:05:39 AM
Haha I think I will laugh so hard when people will start eating their ridiculous suggestions. Growth in crypto markets are never going to end, its basically new version of internet. There will be bloodbath and many died projects but best ones will keep rise and shine.
Pages:
Jump to: