Pages:
Author

Topic: Its over guys - page 28. (Read 5860 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 12
February 03, 2018, 10:52:41 AM
Zombies, do not panic everything will be fine Wink It is shopping time
he didn't panic. because he knows everything as a fortune-teller of the universe. he will not listen to anything we say. So, no need to calm him down.
thanks for the show. applause

So, how did your shopping go? I applause you once G20 announcement comes out.
February 03, 2018, 10:49:50 AM
Let me just say this, the government will do one of 2 things with crypto

1. Ban it.
2. Regulate it.

Regulation is a step forward, the likes of money laundering and illegal activities will always be illegal no matter what form of currency, the regulation talks are not around the growth or volatility of crypto but more the ability to trace it and tax it, no matter what currency we use today or in the future, taxes will always exist.

Let's look at whats coming up in the G20 summit

U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin has indicated he is planning to raise the subject of cryptocurrency regulation during an upcoming G20 summit to be held in Argentina in March.

Speaking at the Senate Banking Committee on Tuesday, Mnuchin said that he does not believe cryptocurrencies are threat to the financial market stability, though he is concerned about their use in money laundering and other illegal activities, NHK reports.

If held, the talks notably wouldn't mark the first time that a major global summit saw such dialogue, with a meeting of the G7 nations – a group comprised of the world's largest economies – having discussed the matter as far back as 2015.

So tell me, why would you add regulation to something you plan to ban? your logic is absolutely horrible and so easy to fault.
Hate to sound sour but this troll needs shutting up.

Don't trick innocent people with your illogical words. G20 is going to bring the worse for crypto. I have my sources. No body believed me when  I said btc will crash to half 3 weeks ago. I warned you people about India's legal tender law is coming, you people din't listen to me. Now I am saying about worse of them all G20 summit. Get ready to cry and remembering my ID when it happens.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
February 03, 2018, 10:42:43 AM
he didn't panic. because he knows everything as a fortune-teller of the universe. he will not listen to anything we say. So, no need to calm him down.
thanks for the show. applause
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
February 03, 2018, 10:36:16 AM
Let me just say this, the government will do one of 2 things with crypto

1. Ban it.
2. Regulate it.

Regulation is a step forward, the likes of money laundering and illegal activities will always be illegal no matter what form of currency, the regulation talks are not around the growth or volatility of crypto but more the ability to trace it and tax it, no matter what currency we use today or in the future, taxes will always exist.

Let's look at whats coming up in the G20 summit

U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin has indicated he is planning to raise the subject of cryptocurrency regulation during an upcoming G20 summit to be held in Argentina in March.

Speaking at the Senate Banking Committee on Tuesday, Mnuchin said that he does not believe cryptocurrencies are threat to the financial market stability, though he is concerned about their use in money laundering and other illegal activities, NHK reports.

If held, the talks notably wouldn't mark the first time that a major global summit saw such dialogue, with a meeting of the G7 nations – a group comprised of the world's largest economies – having discussed the matter as far back as 2015.

So tell me, why would you add regulation to something you plan to ban? your logic is absolutely horrible and so easy to fault.
Hate to sound sour but this troll needs shutting up.
February 03, 2018, 10:03:46 AM
I do not in which world you live in to think that India's news will determine the end of days for crypto. Bitcoin is pushing back above $9k now, of course it will likely fall deeper again, but it is far from over, crypto is far from dead. You warned us two weeks ago, I hope to hear what you have to say 2 months and 2 years from now. I like the people who collect all these posts from 2010. I wonder where they are now and if they have changed their minds. Or do they live in bitter regret making new accounts like this hoping one day to prove that they were right for all these years.

G20 summit will bring real nightmare to crypto. Mark my words. Wait and watch.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
February 03, 2018, 09:59:50 AM
I do not in which world you live in to think that India's news will determine the end of days for crypto. Bitcoin is pushing back above $9k now, of course it will likely fall deeper again, but it is far from over, crypto is far from dead. You warned us two weeks ago, I hope to hear what you have to say 2 months and 2 years from now. I like the people who collect all these posts from 2010. I wonder where they are now and if they have changed their minds. Or do they live in bitter regret making new accounts like this hoping one day to prove that they were right for all these years.
February 03, 2018, 09:53:48 AM
looks like it is not over jet  Shocked Shocked Grin Grin
What Will you say now whent BTC and ETH (with others folowing) Will grow even bigger?

Its just a trap by whales for small fishes like you. Soon total marketcap will be at 100 billion and btc will fall down to $3000
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013
DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!
February 03, 2018, 09:50:46 AM
It is jaw dropping to see these kind of post on BCT. How many times we passed with nightmare news and all those "crypto is dead" fud. Clearly we are in correction period which creates new chances for people to make money and its enough for crypto to not die.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 07:36:45 AM
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 07:14:24 AM
looks like it is not over jet  Shocked Shocked Grin Grin
What Will you say now whent BTC and ETH (with others folowing) Will grow even bigger?
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
February 03, 2018, 06:12:57 AM
Flocks of hamsters go for news. Everything is bad - they sell, everything is fine - they are buying. And at the head of their zombies)
February 03, 2018, 05:55:36 AM
Why do you thinking it is crash and not just correction?

Are you still not understanding?

Market cap was down from 800 billion to 600 billion. Now its down from 600 to 400. Next will be 400 to 200 and finally to zero.

bro in 2013 btc crashed from 32$ to 2$ and where is btc now?

At that time btc was in its infant stage. So, it was possible. Now lot of money has went out from the market and its doomsday are near.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 05:46:35 AM
This year cryptos will goto oblivion. End of days.

India's unfavorable crypto stance and more countries to follow.

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.
I'm not worried about the future of altcoins, it is just about time.
When do you see a revolution become great from the very beginning?
Take it easy from the hard time we've faced today.
Activity: 45
February 03, 2018, 05:28:06 AM
Why do you thinking it is crash and not just correction?

Are you still not understanding?

Market cap was down from 800 billion to 600 billion. Now its down from 600 to 400. Next will be 400 to 200 and finally to zero.

bro in 2013 btc crashed from 32$ to 2$ and where is btc now?

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
February 03, 2018, 05:23:17 AM

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.
I warned you this is the best time to buy cause theres so many cheap coins out there.
In two weeks will see whos saying the truth.
Activity: 41
Merit: 2
February 03, 2018, 03:13:34 AM
I'm newer to this space, but looking at past history this looks similar to the last drop.  I'm using it as an opportunity to buy in cheap.
Activity: 48
February 03, 2018, 03:07:17 AM
I dont think so.. bitcoin is not just a crypto currency it is a technology. and i believed crypto will become our future medium of exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
February 03, 2018, 01:52:34 AM
its not over, even if they ban crypto in india i think its not at all, people will make a way Smiley and India is not the one who control the price of crypto. why panic, you should put some on dip like this Smiley
Really ? Since when has India become that important in the world of technology ? Sorry but it is still not a developed country or a big market controller like China so why paying this much attention on it banning bitcoin. India can curse bitcoin or all other crypto currencies for all I care. Nothing new for bitcoin anyways. I heard that it is planning to launch its own digital currency with the name of Lakshmi.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 01:28:28 AM

Maybe it's better if you all get out. If you are just really for gains, this crash can easily end your journey to crypto. But for those who also believe and support blockchain all throughout is here to stay.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
February 03, 2018, 01:14:23 AM
Bitcoin has gone through even bigger corrections in the past and has come back stronger.
This correction should get over in next few days.
Pages:
Jump to: