Pages:
Author

Topic: Its over guys - page 30. (Read 5860 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 01:50:25 PM
I think it's beginning only. All weak hands sell their crypto currency holding. And after we will see BTC by price a lot more than now. Check in after 2-3 months!
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 01:43:43 PM
definitly not over, 2018 will be great
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
CAT.EX Exchange
February 02, 2018, 12:25:12 PM
This year cryptos will goto oblivion. End of days.

India's unfavorable crypto stance and more countries to follow.

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.

nothing that ends in the world of cryptocurrency can all be possible including current prices being collapsed and in a few months the price will go back up like last year. this is just the beginning and should buy a good crypto as much as possible.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
February 02, 2018, 12:17:16 PM
Some guys will claim "It's all over" and "all coins are going to $0"
Some guys will claim "buy, hold, invest - expect modest returns"
Some guys will claim "Buy, hold, we're going to the moon"

At any given time 1 group will be right  Wink

3rd right only. It's no death. And it's impossible. So much technology developed and blockchain knowledge exists that it's simply impossible. Wait and hold. If you have money/btc than buy.
Activity: 94
Merit: 11
February 02, 2018, 11:41:34 AM
Some guys will claim "It's all over" and "all coins are going to $0"
Some guys will claim "buy, hold, invest - expect modest returns"
Some guys will claim "Buy, hold, we're going to the moon"

At any given time 1 group will be right  Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
February 02, 2018, 11:39:25 AM
So first India had killed crypto, now that you've realised you're wrong on that it all changes to "crypto is a scam"?
Come on mate have some consistency in your views.

I feel for your losses, your actions suggest it must of been bad, I wish this on no one!
But please, get the emotions in line and try recover, still a great chance Smiley
Activity: 61
February 02, 2018, 11:37:53 AM
There is no need to spread panic, there will always be some people who cry sell, sell...
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 11:30:20 AM
Im a believer!! And  its not the end of crypro thus there will be another history on its part.
Come on think positive ,negativity will only bring the market down.
Activity: 182
February 02, 2018, 11:26:41 AM

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.
First of all relax and take a deep breath and read the statement again which is told by Finance minister of India . It clearly states that they would do everything that is possible to eliminate the frauds that are happening with the use of crypto and that's fine . There is no mention that the government will ban the currency so just chill and keep doing work here in the forum. India is doing this just to make sure that the people who are trying to fraud should be taken care of in every way possible.
Activity: 84
February 02, 2018, 11:22:48 AM

Hahahahaha, i know what you are trying to do but it wont work on a forum like bitcoin talk. only big news websites and whales can control the market. this will be the biggest year ever!
Activity: 44
February 02, 2018, 11:17:02 AM
8000$ should be really strong support, selling under this price dont make sense. 

There is no support in 8000 dollars. The actual support will be $ 7700. If it falls down from there then it will really be the end of the road Smiley
Be ready to end of the game...

LOL.

Slowly people are realizing. Coming out from all the crypto hype and recognizing that it is their hard earned money.

I'm not sure what makes the market fall this huge.. it's a big loss for everyone..

I was very concerned with the market situation for the last 3 weeks,, and now it is getting worse and worse.. should we leave crypto world forever?

Whales manipulated the price. Innocent people believed it and invested in it. They all took those innocent people's money on Jan 12th. Crypto is a biggest scam.

Wait for my article which I am working on, I will expose the world's biggest scam.

There's no bigger scam than privately owned national banks, fiat money generation/interests and imf with quantitive easing.
Activity: 69
February 02, 2018, 11:00:40 AM
I don't think it's over for the crypto world, but one thing is for sure, there will be lots of turbulence ahead especially for Bitcoin... I wouldn't risk my money here for now and I think many others have thought of the same thing.
Activity: 224
February 02, 2018, 10:57:26 AM
January was always the months where everything dipped. I think that the market will slowly come back up. We just need to be patient. No other investment is going +100%+ in a short period of time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 10:56:08 AM
World of crypto will not be over unless there's an internet and also there are people who really support's it. This is only the beginning of 2018 maybe in the mid 2018 you might regret that all of the tokens that you hodl might boom. Anyways, I'm sure all tokens will recover after this huge loss.
It will recover, market is like this their is always a corrections next to the bitcoin that it become huge last year. We cannot say it is over or it is dead because bitcoin surpass many challenges that may affect the price but it will continue to spike going high.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 10:45:24 AM
World of crypto will not be over unless there's an internet and also there are people who really support's it. This is only the beginning of 2018 maybe in the mid 2018 you might regret that all of the tokens that you hodl might boom. Anyways, I'm sure all tokens will recover after this huge loss.
Activity: 504
February 02, 2018, 10:43:06 AM

Man you can tell whatever you want because you are free to do it. But who are you to tell that cryptos will go to oblivion. Noone know what will happen to crypto in the future. And bitcoin is not destined to oblivion.
Activity: 25
February 02, 2018, 10:42:38 AM
corrections are normal and after the late 2017 major bull run, it was inevitable and necessary. I have very little long-term faith in Bitcoin - its tech is subpar and governance a mess, but it is currently the cryptoland medium of transactions and primary entry point, so that will be enough in short-term to buoy the price, let alone the incoming massive institutional players who will see anything below $6K as a steal, so folks saying $4K or even $1K on this downturn are foolish. It is not the end of crypto - although for those who bought near recent ATH (especially if first entry into crypto) it might be the end of your sanity. This is a great buying moment, and if you didn't get out at an earlier price, just hold and let it come back. If you have doubts about Bitcoin (like I do), get into better projects with more upside and better longevity.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
Bitcoin 2 Team
February 02, 2018, 10:36:17 AM
I call this a healthy correction. Perhaps going back to august 2017 levels and then we can continue the bull run at a slower pace.
100s of billions of net worth increase in crypto every month was not sustainable.
Activity: 14
February 02, 2018, 10:28:22 AM
I'd still be with a profit at $1000. So no, I'm not selling.
Activity: 245
Merit: 12
February 02, 2018, 10:23:34 AM
Don't rejoice guys. Its a trap. Next stop is $4000 and from there $1000.
Pages:
Jump to: