Pages:
Author

Topic: Its over guys - page 29. (Read 5860 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
February 03, 2018, 01:08:56 AM
Are some kind of prediction expert that you will eventually know what is going to happen in the future, well clearly it's not yet over until it is over. Well, unfortunately for you, your predictions are not yet gonna happen anytime soon, why? Because many countries are still maybe not in support but still not banning bitcoin and still allow it's use in their places and many firms and people are still into cryptocurrency.
That is right, as far as I know Japan is still on the side of cryptocurrencies and I believe that this country could make a lot of changes and innovations in the industry, not only in software sector but also in hardware. I'm expecting some innovations on how we can mine efficiently and profitably.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 01:03:02 AM
This year cryptos will goto oblivion. End of days.

India's unfavorable crypto stance and more countries to follow.

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.

No need to panic, everything will be fine after some time. We might see lower than current prices in near future but we have to be patient.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
February 03, 2018, 12:23:47 AM
Relax lol, Bitcoin always make a correction for the trading. just see the chart a month/year ago whent he reach a new ATH well sure he will down you must know whent you out whent you in again on Crypto
Activity: 245
Merit: 12
February 03, 2018, 12:10:44 AM
Party is not over guys. Another round of downfall started. Next stop is 4k.

I am going to expose the worlds biggest scam crypto along with proofs when it gets to $1000. People will be shocked.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
February 02, 2018, 05:49:12 PM
Unfortunately we do not listen to you. there are very good buying opportunities at the moment for everybody. Today is the correct time for all in to altcoins. First bitcoin will recover then altcoins will go into a bullish trend  Cool
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 05:13:24 PM
Some people always panic. I'm new here but I think that BTC is the future

Youre thinking right. Bitcoin is the future, the price will rise up again and break new records
Activity: 19
February 02, 2018, 05:10:34 PM
Some people always panic. I'm new here but I think that BTC is the future
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
February 02, 2018, 04:49:10 PM
lets all calm down again guys.
We go down we go up...we are still up a lot from lets say November. So how is this a total crash?...it isn't
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
February 02, 2018, 03:57:09 PM
This year cryptos will goto oblivion. End of days.

India's unfavorable crypto stance and more countries to follow.

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.

You are living in a different world. No way cryptos to go on oblivion.

IMO governments can only ban and forbid cryptos, but they can't stop the networks and people will still use it!
Activity: 454
Merit: 252
February 02, 2018, 03:38:41 PM
definitly not over, 2018 will be great

How do you know? We are still in February, we may be seeing a big crash scenario. Everything is not over yet but we can see low prices for a long time.
Activity: 52
February 02, 2018, 03:34:35 PM
Guys! I totally agree! It is all over. But I am a great dude and will be more than willing to take your bitcoin for $1 a piece. This is a great deal considering it is really worthless. /s
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
February 02, 2018, 03:33:04 PM
Mdaa I also looked at the news of the market was very surprised how the whole beginning of the sudden collapse and collapse I hope this is not for long, and it will be rather bad.

remember this comment

this is the time the market starts buying, when fear is everywhere

big buy signal
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 02:47:36 PM
Mdaa I also looked at the news of the market was very surprised how the whole beginning of the sudden collapse and collapse I hope this is not for long, and it will be rather bad.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
February 02, 2018, 02:45:19 PM
it is not over until it is over, my personal view cryptocurrency has just begun to any individual who thinks it is over it is a very wrong notion. come to think of it their exist a base in which the cryptocurrency is built on the blockchain. to remind you that the blockchain is a hi-tech platform with all the good features a sustainable system should possess. what I think is, cryptocurrency just need regulations and hedging to make it more adoptable.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 02:43:42 PM
Why do you thinking it is crash and not just correction?

Are you still not understanding?

Market cap was down from 800 billion to 600 billion. Now its down from 600 to 400. Next will be 400 to 200 and finally to zero.

Zombies, So why don't you f...off . why are you wasting your time here.
Your character is the only thing which is zero Grin
Activity: 47
February 02, 2018, 02:41:58 PM
Whales manipulated the price. Innocent people believed it and invested in it. They all took those innocent people's money on Jan 12th. Crypto is a biggest scam.

Wait for my article which I am working on, I will expose the world's biggest scam.

Love this thread.

Whales have been manipulating crypto since the early days.

I am looking forward to your article, I'm sure it will be compelling and insightful.

Crypto went parabolic and had to dump/correct/profit-take whatever, this was clear - only noobs who should not have been investing in the first place and at ATH prices with money they can't afford to loose will get badly rekt.

Not so sure about your doomsday BS - BTC just bounced off 7k to 8.2k which still is 6x from Sept 17 and 12x Sept 16 not too shabby.

We have to wait for the market makers to move again now that the longs and weak hands have been shaken out.

We will see

Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
February 02, 2018, 02:33:12 PM

Guys, its easy. Do NOT invest your bucks in "the next 1000x coin", but only invest your time and money in "the next coin that will disrupt the status quo of current techs/practices/operations".

Even coin ICOs are good.. like in my sig Arcblock plans to implement interoperable chains in its implementation. Giftz is planning to provides businesses ways to tokenize their goods and services to sell as incentives.

Good thinking, the best way is to buy USEFUL coin, not some coin which has tons of similar coins.
Activity: 638
Merit: 259
February 02, 2018, 02:32:49 PM
something a little annoying to sell at lower prices than what you have. you may be able to sell at a higher price if you do not panic.
do not think that everything is over, everything can happen at every moment Smiley
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
February 02, 2018, 02:29:30 PM
World of crypto will not be over unless there's an internet and also there are people who really support's it. This is only the beginning of 2018 maybe in the mid 2018 you might regret that all of the tokens that you hodl might boom. Anyways, I'm sure all tokens will recover after this huge loss.

Well, it's totally unfair to those people who already been just started if it will just easily to say it's over. Base on my analysis as I refer on the previous year's performance of bitcoin this kind of situation is normal which means no need to be worried and panic because soon it will back to its stabilized value. In some point, if you really need money just sell some of your shares of bitcoin to cut off losses because we can't say how long it will gonna be like this kind of fall but if you don't need money as of this time just wait and keep believing that it will back to normal soon.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Prontapay
February 02, 2018, 02:09:53 PM
Alta them selfs will take 2-3,month only to recover,not saying about profits.Do hope that btc wont go lower,strong buying wall was around this price
Pages:
Jump to: