Pages:
Author

Topic: Its over guys - page 35. (Read 5860 times)

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
February 01, 2018, 10:35:03 AM
This year cryptos will goto oblivion. End of days.

India's unfavorable crypto stance and more countries to follow.

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.

Indeed over: The days of low prices for Bitcoin are almost over.
Many stopped investing in FUD and started buying in. The pressure is building. Lightning Network is being deployed. And then Bitcoin will become a 100% working ecosystem.
And then people will cry that they've missed the train.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 10:32:14 AM

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.

Don't think it is over, market cap has gone down from all time high from 800B to 400B after India Ban. Now some other countries will follows suit. So it will go further down. But once all the dust settles, it will go up. short term market does not look good.   
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 10:26:51 AM
Dont panic brother, its time to buy more and more bitcoin, in next april will be wild bullish everywhere, stay hodl guys..
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
February 01, 2018, 10:25:03 AM
Just let this thread die already, he's already put up 3 of these threads today, all the exact same topic.
Not worth feeding the troll, his other threads sum him up quickly.
plr
Activity: 1148
Merit: 24
February 01, 2018, 10:22:49 AM

Wow after 5 years and what Bitcoin has gone through all this time, it is now over?? Be sure to sell your coins down to the last one, this is not something new it's been repeated over and over again since Bitcoin started you will cry over spilled water after a month or two.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
February 01, 2018, 10:09:42 AM
Very interesting concept of the global crypto market cap down by 200billions USD until 0, you think we should throw our bitcoin to cut the losses before it's too late? I think the news from India is more like fake news to spread the FUD on Bitcoin because from what I know, India's crypto trade volume is very low compared to other countries and from that that I think they only said “The government does not recognise cryptocurrencies as legal tender ''
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 10:09:30 AM

it is only in India, I belive everything will goes well and crypto will never die because this is the future of money.
Maybe  the government of India is planning to build its own crypto that is why it is now unfavor to the current crypto.
Activity: 924
Merit: 251
February 01, 2018, 10:05:59 AM
you're being silly, dude... stop scaring people
This market will live on as long as people's interest in this market does not diminish
Activity: 78
Merit: 4
February 01, 2018, 09:57:08 AM
In India crypto is no longer a legal tender

I don't think crypto was ever a legal tender currency anywhere in the world.
Activity: 140
February 01, 2018, 09:55:45 AM
No one can know for sure what will happen. There is fundamental value in cryptocurrency which will never disappear.
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
February 01, 2018, 09:52:20 AM
I've made a thread for any one reading this thread with a little concern

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/understanding-corrections-and-why-not-to-panic-2862762
Activity: 2506
Merit: 319
February 01, 2018, 09:49:46 AM
Why do you thinking it is crash and not just correction?

Are you still not understanding?

Market cap was down from 800 billion to 600 billion. Now its down from 600 to 400. Next will be 400 to 200 and finally to zero.

Are you still not understanding?

I DON'T CARE!

Fiat is dead and all I want is to have as much crypto as I can...this is just whales crashing
market because they want to buy heaps, and cheap
Activity: 742
February 01, 2018, 09:32:58 AM
its not over, even if they ban crypto in india i think its not at all, people will make a way Smiley and India is not the one who control the price of crypto. why panic, you should put some on dip like this Smiley
Activity: 73
Merit: 11
February 01, 2018, 09:32:30 AM

The party's never over. lol

But really, I might be a though year for most altcoins, and for Bitcoin it may not be that good compared to the previous one. However, keep in mind that Lighnting Network is very close, and that may mean another bull run at the middle of the year. Before that, we may see some more drops in price.
Activity: 44
February 01, 2018, 09:22:54 AM
in two to three hours, whales will be full and price will quickly go up/recover, as always... Who have weak hands will end in tears, that he sold...
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
February 01, 2018, 08:43:55 AM
what is your explanation that bitcoin is over ?? Can you explain ? Since south korea officially decreared trading will continue and no plan to ban . you are claimin crpto world is over ?
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-bitcoin-trading/south-korea-doesnt-intend-to-shut-down-virtual-coin-trading-finance-minister-idUSKBN1FK0NL

In India crypto is no longer a legal tender and govt will do everything to ban crypto, more countries will join. In every 10 coins, 1 coin is held by Indians. Market is crashing.

https://www.ccn.com/india-signals-crackdown-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-usage/

you must be a zombie,

last time I checked there is only 1 country openly using Crypto based
currency as a currency but not as LEGAL TENDER and it is not India.
Guess which one . . .

There are more and more countries trying to come to terms with it and
in some cases embracing the technology.
Guess which ones . . .

if you are so against crypto this is not the place to be, get a job in CNN.

Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
February 01, 2018, 08:40:35 AM
Op is clearly trolling, don't give him any attention he just wants to spread fud. I know BTC in India flash crashed to 3500$ but the volume of Bitcoin in India is really small so I don't think it will affect the global price. It's still at 9500$ so it's still good (x9 since last year). At the beginning of last year Bitcoin went to 1000 usd but then it crashed to 900$ during the China Ban. This year we have nearly the same thing so nothing to worry the bull will be back eventually.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
February 01, 2018, 08:20:27 AM
while many countries are banning crypto and bitcoin, there  are still some countries legalizing it, we are still in early years of crypto and we don't need to doubt it, remember when bitcoin is trying to prove its value and look at it now, just remember to do your research and keep hodling your coins till this bearish moment is over.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
February 01, 2018, 08:17:56 AM

Your thoughts are disappointing. Panic is the worse factor that can ruin your eventual and possible profit. The situation is for sure to worry about but for the day traders very promising. Even if some countries are fighting against crypto they cant beat it. Their fear is prevailing because they know that the sooner or later the crypto will prevail over Fiat. The worst thing that you can do now is panic.

If you cash out everything don't make any regrets afterward when the drastic recovery will step on the market and make the HODLERS rich again.
Activity: 113
February 01, 2018, 08:17:53 AM

In India, even gold is not legal tender, stop spreading fake news.
Pages:
Jump to: