Pages:
Author

Topic: Its over guys - page 6. (Read 5860 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 04:06:45 PM
This year cryptos will goto oblivion. End of days.

India's unfavorable crypto stance and more countries to follow.

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.
Funny situation, no I think you just guessed what will happen to the cryptocurrency in the future, you just could not know, could only predict, as I said earlier.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
May 04, 2018, 02:18:47 PM
How come you come up with that kind of idea? Who are you to mandate everyone? Anyway thank you for your concern. Now the market turn not red but it is green. I believe that in few days more the rapid increase of coins will be done. It means crypto is not yet over. Therefore you're wrong.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 02:11:19 PM
Bitcoin is not controlled by any country its controlled by speculators thats right.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 12:11:16 PM
Bitcoin can’t be controlled by any country. It has great steadiness to such kind of news.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
May 04, 2018, 11:01:07 AM
As a matter of fact it is "green" time again my friend. Bitcoin will not end but rather will continue to exist despite dips and dumps because even though some countries have not yet legalized btc, they are not banning btc at the same time that's why people continue to invest on btc. Crypto market has improved for 2 weeks now and i guess it will continue to grow as we approch the third quarter.
Activity: 168
April 27, 2018, 06:34:37 AM
What do you mean by end of days? End of bitcoin, i don't think so. Just because you see a bloodbath you now give up on bitcoin? Volatility is what we can attribute to bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general. You got to have a nerve of steel to deal with it. With the recent dip, you have to look at that as an opportunity to earn and make profit. Just plain and simple strategy, buy low and sell high. As simple as that and you can make big profit.
Activity: 124
Merit: 4
April 25, 2018, 03:27:12 AM
Even at the end of the day, I stick to my belief. I believe that crypto money will eventually be recognized, because there are more and more people involved.
Activity: 134
Merit: 11
April 24, 2018, 06:40:43 PM
We're in a bull market again
Market Cap: $436,806,502,783 / 24h Vol: $34,402,194,215
Activity: 294
April 24, 2018, 08:58:19 AM
The market situation has improved and I hope that the growth will last at least another week.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 05:35:58 AM
It's not over yet, there's still room for Bitcoin to grow.
Why do you say that Crypto has gone away?
Not yet, Crypto Business is still very profitable and many people are still interested in Crypto.
Although many countries still have not legalized Altcoin but still do not forbid Crypto and still allow its use and many companies and people still make transactions, investing using cryptocurrency.
Crypto still continues friends.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
April 24, 2018, 03:42:41 AM
Do not spread panic over the crowd. But if you want to exit then exit and remain silence. Since, 10 years of inception of Bitcoin nobody destroyed this coin nor owned or control over this decentralized technique. But, I want to give you suggestion for investing in a coin for your confidence level up. Invest in BNT.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1013
Be A Digital Miner
April 24, 2018, 03:35:55 AM
I think that now you understand that you were wrong. Crypto currency has not died and is not going to die. I believe that we are at the beginning of the development of the crypto industry. Don't worry if the market has fallen - it will grow any way.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
April 24, 2018, 12:52:53 AM
Oh no, my friend, you're wrong. We are now only at the beginning of our long and unforgettable journey, because the crypto-currency world only opens its way to us.
Activity: 201
April 24, 2018, 12:13:15 AM
Why you want all people to get out or run from crypto ? What do you purpose ? Are you want to rich your self ? Cheesy
Don't worry mate, we know how work the crypto-world, if you afraid, please don't play it. Wink
Everything had risky, every we do had risky too. Without courage we get nothing. Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
April 23, 2018, 10:18:15 PM
I wonder now that the market comes back green if you take all back what you’ve said that its over for investing crypto alredy. We are investors and we are aware of ups and down always and its just really normal. We are maybe entering bullish pricerun now since its been almost a week green already in market for almost all coins and tokens.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 09:52:11 PM
Big NO! Crytocurrency will not die! Me and my friends are actively participating in this crypto world. So there's no room of losing hope.  Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
April 23, 2018, 09:27:43 PM
Mid may is the projected big crypto run lets see how much much of recovery we have from last year, def far from the end!
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
April 23, 2018, 09:12:00 PM
This is far from the end. This is only the beginning! The cryptocurrency and the technology of Blockchain have a great future, so I would not throw such loud statements without studying these technologies. Time will tell who was right, skeptics or investors.
yes, this is only the beginning, and crypto currency will never die, so I will never be afraid to always invest or trade, so let us not say or doubt that crypto currency will end soon, suppose there is a price reduction in the market is reasonable only, but that does not mean it will end, do not let us do stupid things that will only make us lose.

Yep. And consider the overall marketcap that we are dealing with... It is NOTHING compared to the marketcap of, say, the dotcom bubble. The recent bitcoin fall will be a small drop in the overall growth of cryptocurrency. We have much further to go from here.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
April 23, 2018, 05:49:50 PM
I don't know why some people always decide to talk before they think or maybe this is just one of the posts set up to scare people and shake them out of their investment, Crypto has come to stay and Governments know this and what they want to do now is to control the space through regulations
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
April 23, 2018, 04:12:33 PM
I think its too early for your wrong guess. I couldn't even say that its your prediction because based on what you said, you're just looking on the down trend of the crypto market which is a big no. But what can I say to those people who are just taking the flow and zero knowledgeable.
Pages:
Jump to: