Pages:
Author

Topic: Its over guys - page 8. (Read 5860 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 12:49:46 AM
Probably the end for you but not for some. There are a lot of people who are still loyal to Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies, so I wouldn’t say it is totally over. Just keep on holding guys because there is still hope for these cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
April 14, 2018, 12:04:04 AM
Bitcoin should keep on rising from this bottom. Next week, on Apr, 17th, US Taxes related selling pressure will be gone too.
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
April 13, 2018, 11:56:55 PM
Bitcoin lives again but this bounce is not as strong as previous ones so far.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
April 01, 2018, 05:22:11 PM
No, it's not over yet. But we must be ready for a very hard time. Bitcoin can fall even lower. This will be the reason to leave crypto for many people. I am ready for any surprises. I know that in any case I will remain in crypto, because there are still many good opportunities.
Activity: 964
Merit: 500
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
April 01, 2018, 01:05:01 PM
I think this is an over dropping, just like an over pumping last December, the price will recover to its normal value. And buyer at this price will make great profit. The future of crypto is still there.

I totally agree with your opinion. after december price to be fall. especially for some altcoin. but that's something normal. but I think at the moment is the right time to buy. especially bitcoin and ether.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
April 01, 2018, 12:57:30 PM
This year cryptos will goto oblivion. End of days.

India's unfavorable crypto stance and more countries to follow.

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.

Are you just a pessimist? It's ridiculous to listen to such unfounded arguments. Let's see what you say in half a year, when the whole market will go up and the price for the same Ethereum will cost about $2000
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 12:44:54 PM
the market has gotten more rational https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/all
but really everyone just horring cash to the crypto space nowdays
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
April 01, 2018, 11:28:53 AM
Pessimism has taken hold of our minds. And this is not surprising, because we saw 20000 per bitcoin and we really liked it. But the crypto market is very unstable. Today we must get used to living and earning in new conditions.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 11:10:10 AM
I believe that we are very close to the bottom and this is the month when everything will start to rise again.
Activity: 134
Merit: 106
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 01, 2018, 10:25:59 AM
I think this is an over dropping, just like an over pumping last December, the price will recover to its normal value. And buyer at this price will make great profit. The future of crypto is still there.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
April 01, 2018, 10:16:36 AM
it is not the end.

Well, if most people sell, there are gonna be enough buyers to cover up all that crap.

I am sure that if the price drops to 1k or 2k, it will recover in a few years from now. (Just like it always happened years ago)

It's not the end. As long many people participates, trades and invests crypto world will not end. Cryptocurrencies are unstoppable even in a fluctuation period. Many projects keep on coming so this is not the ending.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 10:07:27 AM
It's not the end. As long many people participates, trades and invests crypto world will not end. Cryptocurrencies are unstoppable even in a fluctuation period. Many projects keep on coming so this is not the ending.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 01:30:50 PM
More than a month ago, reading this topic, I thought that the author had gone crazy. But now, watching the situation on the crypto currency market, I'm beginning to believe more and more that this is really the end.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
March 31, 2018, 12:17:12 PM
I think nothing's done. Things are just getting started. This is how the market works. When I say "dead," everything changes. You just have to be patient. And remember, a product is won when you buy it, not when you sell it.
That is so true, cause crypto is future and prices will go up and only thing that we need to do is to buy them and hodl cause they still have potential to suprise us.
This is far from over...far from getting zero. Maybe some alts will be over but thinking of bitcoin, it's still a good opportunity to buy at this dip.
Activity: 137
ICO starting on 16th of April!
March 31, 2018, 11:04:56 AM
The world is changing everyday, and more people know about technology everyday so crypto will become an important part of this world soon. Don't be scare of the market crash, it will recover soon. Just hope and patient.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
March 31, 2018, 09:36:03 AM
Maybe over for a short time, its likely that the market will continue to fall and if you believe this, you can sell your coins now, but the price will rise at last and most people who sell their coins will not buy back and lost their coins forever
We should weight what we should do, making transactions is a lot easier with crypto, I doubt if the market will continue to fall it will not feel the benefits it can give, I will hold into believing in it that soon all this falls will end and BTC will arise eventually again.

You are right. Every day, every moment, we have people spewing their opinions and changing their minds so quickly, when time and again the years of market history in crypto shows that patience is the only remedy. Losses and Profits are all part of this game. A year of bull runs must be normalized by a year of bear runs. You can keep insisting that it will be the moon, or keep insisting that it is over, but the weight of experience is the steady hand.

Let us not forget blockchain is here to stay. Let us not forget it is not all just about money.
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
March 31, 2018, 09:34:05 AM
Personally, I will never sell in loss. Rather than selling, I will keep my coins until they reach zero! And by the way, I'm optimistic that the market cap will start to increase again sooner or later...
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
March 31, 2018, 09:25:05 AM
Technology and innovation in this area are growing rapidly and show no signs of slowing down

The market will always be volatile which is something not everyone is prepared for when getting into cryptocurrency

From a long term perspective there's no indication that its over yet
It can't be over when we all know that technology progresses everytime and crypto will be part of it, blockchain will make more projects possible in the future that will make the market recovered.
Activity: 182
March 31, 2018, 08:57:43 AM
This year cryptos will goto oblivion. End of days.

India's unfavorable crypto stance and more countries to follow.

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.

Hey there, zombies! How are you doing? Are you still alive? Well, it has been more than a month and Bitcoin and the altcoins are still here, very much alive and kicking. In fact, it is already starting to grow. Your warning goes to the garbage bin because it was pure garbage in the first place. Have you entered the crypto market already? The prices of the top coins including Bitcoin are very cheap right now, very juicy to buy. I know you are not really a hater of crypto. Don't be shy and buy now.  Grin

Agree with you, friend! sick and tired of these provocators! stop fudding around, no more people will buy it. Stop it, it's not even funny any more
Activity: 574
March 31, 2018, 08:39:21 AM
Well, men, this really strange to read or hear, because the 2018 is the year when the crypto is gonna be become more powerful despite the bad news because of new rules and new technologies
And you say that it's gonna over...in few months or days - doesn't metter
No way, really India is not the whole world
It's gonna transform, get on great moderns but it'll stay on aperfect level but not every time
Cryptoworld still flexible and it just need some time to adapt
Only unstoppable flow of new rulles can decrease the price level of whole crypto
Rulles must come like: create rule - adapt it with cryptoworld - create -adapt - create - adapt - and so on
If many rulles appear in one time cryptoworld just won't have enough time to adapt and will be dropped down by them (by rulles)
Pages:
Jump to: