Pages:
Author

Topic: Its over guys - page 9. (Read 5860 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
March 31, 2018, 06:37:33 AM
Technology and innovation in this area are growing rapidly and show no signs of slowing down

The market will always be volatile which is something not everyone is prepared for when getting into cryptocurrency

From a long term perspective there's no indication that its over yet
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 01:47:53 AM
There is no way crypto will be over! Some coins has great technology that people will use in the future and I firmly believe that blockchain technology is the future and many more technologies will be invented because of blockchain. People who says it's over are just people who cant take it anymore to see how much they've lost and just decided to give up on crypto for minimal loses and move on to other things.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 12:54:13 AM
Its far from over gentlemen. Its all about holding. All your loses are simply paper losses anyway. You never really lose until you sell.

Don't get eaten by the whales. Its far from over.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
March 31, 2018, 12:04:54 AM
This year cryptos will goto oblivion. End of days.

India's unfavorable crypto stance and more countries to follow.

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.

Hey there, zombies! How are you doing? Are you still alive? Well, it has been more than a month and Bitcoin and the altcoins are still here, very much alive and kicking. In fact, it is already starting to grow. Your warning goes to the garbage bin because it was pure garbage in the first place. Have you entered the crypto market already? The prices of the top coins including Bitcoin are very cheap right now, very juicy to buy. I know you are not really a hater of crypto. Don't be shy and buy now.  Grin
Activity: 132
Merit: 2
MR06Q8ZM3194
March 30, 2018, 11:40:21 PM
Maybe over for a short time, its likely that the market will continue to fall and if you believe this, you can sell your coins now, but the price will rise at last and most people who sell their coins will not buy back and lost their coins forever
We should weight what we should do, making transactions is a lot easier with crypto, I doubt if the market will continue to fall it will not feel the benefits it can give, I will hold into believing in it that soon all this falls will end and BTC will arise eventually again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
March 30, 2018, 10:47:28 PM
Maybe over for a short time, its likely that the market will continue to fall and if you believe this, you can sell your coins now, but the price will rise at last and most people who sell their coins will not buy back and lost their coins forever
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
March 30, 2018, 10:19:53 PM
No it's not over guys . Everything has a cycle usually In a year  tehre will be 2 or three bull runs and there will be bear runs as well. I think we will definitely see another two bull runs this year
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 09:41:42 PM
You need to choose ICO who have been analyzed with due diligence by analysts and do not invest in pool syndicate that can steal your money. CryptoCompass is displaying ICO projects at presale stage with good entries. They don’t pool (risk and legal), but agree on exclusivity directly with the ICO team. So no additional risk from the investor side.

their new ANN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3178063.new#new    

website to claim access : https://www.crypto-compass.io/
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
March 30, 2018, 09:36:13 PM
I've read it so many times since 2014... and will read it many more times...

The best thing when you don't believe in it is to go elsewhere, right?

(or just do as @MarchToke:)
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 07:37:54 PM
There is nothing to loose with me because i did not put any money from this. I just did is participating bounty campaigns and i don't think getting out from here is the best thing to do.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
March 30, 2018, 07:27:06 PM
I think nothing's done. Things are just getting started. This is how the market works. When I say "dead," everything changes. You just have to be patient. And remember, a product is won when you buy it, not when you sell it.

I agree that things are just getting started. But it's unfortunate that bitcoins current downfall is affecting the rest of the market in such a negative way. Just be patient, though.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 02:31:36 PM
Nope, of course its not the end. Many countries are on the path of full legalization of the crypt, when we talked about the collapse of 14, such was not at all. Dont panic!
Activity: 146
Merit: 12
March 29, 2018, 05:05:48 PM
China, Japan, Singapore have made the crypt almost full currency and is constantly developing this direction. What kind of collapse can you talk about? It's a joke?
Activity: 186
March 29, 2018, 09:46:25 AM
Why did you say so? In fact its been a month since you have posted this topic but cryptos are not yet in oblivion. It is true that some countries are banning cryptos but there are some countries though they aren't favorable with cryptocurrencies but still not banning cryptos. You are trying to turn the optimistic world of cryptocurrencies into a pessimistic one. What I think is that what you have said is never and will never gonna be happen.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
March 29, 2018, 09:40:36 AM
My portfolio with alts fell by 40%. Catastrophe? No, I just have to wait until the whole market is restored and prices start to rise.

Unfortunately a lot of altcoins wont recover, only ones with real products and real-world usability. The rest is snake oil and all that will dissapear. I am in the same boat as you, lost a lot

Everyone thinks that their coins have a real world usability, this is why they are still holding them. I've asked this earlier, someone show me the coins from the top-20 that are considered shit coins?
Activity: 162
March 29, 2018, 08:53:15 AM
All people in the CryptoCurrency world are fallen their portfolio, because the price of bitcoin and other coins are fallen down. The half of my capital was lost and the only that should I do is hold and wait the price will increase.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
March 29, 2018, 08:44:55 AM
This is fine. Remember that when you get to the bottom, theres nowhere to go but up. Just hodl and don't let yourselves get eaten by the whales. Someone will be losing money here because of manipulation. Don't let it be you.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
March 29, 2018, 08:42:54 AM
My portfolio with alts fell by 40%. Catastrophe? No, I just have to wait until the whole market is restored and prices start to rise.

Most of my coins are down -70% and I am feeling okay. But I think that not all my coins are going to recover, they are probably a few that will dissapear and never go back to ATH.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 319
March 29, 2018, 08:36:53 AM

Unfortunately a lot of altcoins wont recover, only ones with real products and real-world usability. The rest is snake oil and all that will dissapear. I am in the same boat as you, lost a lot

lol. i dont know what your talking about.  All i see right now is an altcoin market that is full of green. yes, most of my alts in my portfolio are now in green and i guess the correction is now over as i already see that they are starting to bloom. Not only alts but also most of my erc20 token that i got from am airdrop are now recovering verry fast. however im still not contented due to the fact that they only increased about small percent but my target price is still not achieved.

Thats funny, because all of Bittrex and Poloniex coins are in red (dollar value) and only 3 Polo and 11 Trex are in green (BTC value)...or maybe you use some extremely exotic coins
on some obscure exchange? Pretty interesting you didn't name single one
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
March 29, 2018, 08:34:00 AM

lol. i dont know what your talking about.  All i see right now is an altcoin market that is full of green. yes, most of my alts in my portfolio are now in green and i guess the correction is now over as i already see that they are starting to bloom. Not only alts but also most of my erc20 token that i got from am airdrop are now recovering verry fast. however im still not contented due to the fact that they only increased about small percent but my target price is still not achieved.
Pages:
Jump to: