Pages:
Author

Topic: It's Time to Buy Alt Coin - page 7. (Read 8556 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 02:37:33 PM
Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.
Yes at this time is a good time to buy some Altcoin which has good potential for the future. The price of the coins is still very cheap and we just have to hold it until the price is back high again.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
July 27, 2018, 02:19:15 PM
Altcoins which have real use case and potential project are always a buy. Such coins will continue to have demand and thus, will maintain their price in long run. Why we invest in something? simply to earn ROI on it. If the project has potential to grow in future then price can increase with increased demand. So, yes it is the right time to buy altcoins when market is still struggling to gain pace. You can again good profit by year if you invest now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 01:43:37 PM
Yes It's right time to buy altcoins because Now crypto market is unstable due to you buy altcoins cheap price and hold it end of the year 2018 and earn big profit.
Activity: 364
July 27, 2018, 01:38:24 PM
the current altcoin price has dropped so drastically and it is now a good time to buy altcoin for investments, as I believe next year altcoin prices will rise even higher than before, and there are the best altcoins to make such investments Ethereum and Waves.
I think altcoin is very potential to continue to increase in the next year
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 01:36:10 PM
Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.
This is the great time to invest in these coins:-

DASH
DEX
TRON
WAVES
NEO
Activity: 168
July 27, 2018, 01:34:19 PM
I would prefer you to have to invest in the RIPPLE, ETH. I hope its price will be rising again in this end of the year. So you have to continue to research the coins and then to invest in the coins.
Activity: 140
July 27, 2018, 01:32:10 PM
this is a good time to buy some altcoin if it still has this capital a good opportunity for investors to invest in the long term
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 01:27:15 PM
We always wanted to buy the only altos for investment snd sometimes, we tend to wait until they go too low, which is actually ideal. However, if you try to hold on to these altas as a long-term investment, I'm not sure that you have the time to buy it, as long as you have the money. This is so because you will definitely get some profit regardless of the cost of the altcoin, when you will keep them as a long-term investment.
Activity: 166
July 27, 2018, 01:24:36 PM
Yes guys, it is time to buy altcoin and make excellent gains. Look this market is really great  and the prices of coins keep rising. It is sure that they will rise soon this year too. Tau, Neo and Icx will prove great.
Activity: 53
July 27, 2018, 01:04:57 PM
now is the right time to buy altcoins, but first we have to do some research on which you would like to invest altcoins, because not all altcoins are progressive and progress the same way as bitcoin, most altcoins are stable at a certain price once bitcoin also remains stable.
Activity: 168
July 27, 2018, 01:00:56 PM
Yes, it certainly is the time to buy altcoins because let’s face it, all the undervalued coins I have are rising very soon in almost a month. PRG, ICX and NEO are some great coins and will be very profitable.
Activity: 280
July 26, 2018, 11:57:57 PM
Exactly, this is part of the right moment to buy altcoin. With a much cheaper price, will further support you to buy altcoin in large quantities. However, you still have to be careful in order to get a really good coin with the opportunity this time. Choosing a coin in the top rank and also with a large community will be much safer for your future investment path.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 11:49:37 PM
Today, we can look at the price of the cryptocurrency in the market. The market looks red. All coins are decreased its percentage. Yesterday, everything is green, but today, they are being red again. This situation cannot be separated with the effort of the investors selling their coins when the price reaches higher.
Activity: 154
July 26, 2018, 11:43:17 PM
Could you explain how in your opinion a hardfork affects "all" altcoin prices?
Doesn't really make sense to me.
Yes good thinking. you are right.
but i think this is a good time to buy Altcoin. because now BTC is pump and Altcoin have dump.
It's your own decision. but i hope Altcoin will pump soon.

Good luck
Altcoin which has an ever-increasing development such as Litecoin and Ripple will be very good for our future can. so with the growing ability of these two coins it would be great to have them and buy them now. thus making a considerable profit in the future.
I prefer to invest so now I prefer to buy Litecoin and Ethereum,
I do not really like Ripple in my opinion Ripple is not very suitable for investment.
Activity: 13
July 26, 2018, 11:38:28 PM
It's great time to buy BTG, the price is extremely low
Activity: 161
July 26, 2018, 11:37:36 PM
Could you explain how in your opinion a hardfork affects "all" altcoin prices?
Doesn't really make sense to me.
Yes good thinking. you are right.
but i think this is a good time to buy Altcoin. because now BTC is pump and Altcoin have dump.
It's your own decision. but i hope Altcoin will pump soon.

Good luck
Altcoin which has an ever-increasing development such as Litecoin and Ripple will be very good for our future can. so with the growing ability of these two coins it would be great to have them and buy them now. thus making a considerable profit in the future.
Activity: 182
July 26, 2018, 11:29:08 PM
yes, now is the right time to buy some Altcoin to hold in the long run because now the price of coins is still low, I suggest to buy potential coins like Ethereum and NEO or you can choose on the coin which is on the list of 10 best coins in Coinmarketcap.
Activity: 288
July 26, 2018, 11:11:20 PM
Now I try to buy the big potential coins in the market and reduce the participation in the ICO project, because this year is too bad, and more and more coins have fallen on the exchange.
Activity: 155
July 26, 2018, 03:33:57 AM
What do you think? Is this a great time to buy Altcoin? Yes, this great time now to invest long-term, I will buy some Altcoin in the market if I have more money. I am ready about the risk of losing my investment in the future.
Activity: 69
July 23, 2018, 01:47:12 PM
the time investment start to grow what more could you want if you wait until tomorrow so tomorrow will be every day, and again the anguish isn't it is it ?
Pages:
Jump to: