Pages:
Author

Topic: It's Time to Buy Alt Coin - page 3. (Read 8556 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 05:44:26 AM
Fasting is old, but if I say about the situation on the market, then I think now is no less good time to invest in altcoins!
Activity: 793
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 05:28:40 AM
When market is red, you can buy top alt coins now. Be careful, only choose top coin.
Activity: 272
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 05:27:38 AM
Should this pump in bitcoin price be a true reflection of the market conditions, It might be a signal to buying some good altcoins with great potentials not just any shit. I hope the current general market cap is sustained and increased.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 22, 2018, 05:23:18 AM
Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.
Its been a year already this big mooning of coins happen and bitcoin super boom in the market. I am pretty sure it will happen this year round and I hope in the nearest future so that everybody will be happy and a lot of people are being helped. Bitcoin and other alts will go to the moon and I hope this year will be more mooning of coins to be happened.
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
August 22, 2018, 05:19:44 AM
It's been a year ago and I was amazed because his strategy for altcoin buy was right in 2017 because of this bullrun. I just wish that this year the bullrun will happen again so that I will earn a lot of money to help my family. I believe it will happen again and I will buy a different coin that I think will generate profit.
Activity: 14
August 22, 2018, 05:18:24 AM
Yeah I totally agree. Its a great time to invest in altcoins as most have hit bottom and the only way is up. One has to manage the risk of investing in altcoins because not all of them would bounce back . so careful research has to be made before venturing into these investments. If you find the right one, then there's no better time to go in
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 05:17:10 AM
It always depends on what altcoins are you going to invest because not all of them are promising and pumping.
There are too many Altcoins that are just laying on the ground for a long time and only few of them are really pumping.
So, if you choose the best altcoins then today is  really the best time to invest while it's early and they're too cheap than tomorrow
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 05:13:19 AM
Cryptocurrencies that you buy now will bting you very large profit later, this difference in price is too serious and it will be too great in money as well.
Activity: 113
August 21, 2018, 10:08:00 AM
Yeah, this is the time to stock up on your favorite coins, and I believe that it is an opportunity that everyone would jump on. The market has been experiencing some blood bath, and rather than panicking and worrying about when the price would go back up, I would suggest that you stock up your wallets. Buy more coins in this dip.
Activity: 476
August 19, 2018, 08:55:55 AM
Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.
yes i think it is the right ime rthe prices re not so high and you have a chance to save then and buy good altcoins
Activity: 322
August 19, 2018, 08:55:12 AM
Your supposition is great. In any case, I think it is great and perfect time to purchase altcoins as cost of all altcoins have brought when contrasted down with before. So purchase at low value, hodl and offer at high cost. For good return, you need to hodl for somewhat long. So go to purchase altcoins immediately for better returns.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
August 19, 2018, 08:40:40 AM
Now again start to fly altcoins after the down trend and penic selling situation. So this is a last day for buy lowest price in any coins and end of year will be up lot of coins values more than now.
Activity: 82
August 19, 2018, 08:35:56 AM
Purchase altcoin that matched with BTC in profound cost for short exchange is more protected than long exchange since cost of Bitcoin extremely solid bullish, simply take profi 10%-20% is more sheltered and dont hold it, on the grounds that the cost of altcoin can be dump in light of the fact that solid bullish of BTC cost. So whenever the cost of altcoin on the base, that is the best level to get it and take benefit most extreme 20%.
Activity: 119
August 18, 2018, 11:19:12 PM
I think there is always time to buy altcoins.Of course most of them will die in the future,it is worth choosing very wisely .
Activity: 58
August 18, 2018, 10:25:35 PM
Of course, the cryptocurrency market is unstable, and there are always downturns and price increases, so there is always an opportunity to invest in some coins profitably.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
August 18, 2018, 09:45:24 PM
Maybe this is the right time to buy more altcoins because all the altcoins are dropping their price we should see to it that we pick the right altcoins that we make profitable to us so that it will not result in lossing of our capital in the next few days.
Activity: 314
August 18, 2018, 09:19:53 PM
Yes, it turns out that at the time when this tread was written, October 2017 the price of coins was also very low, and this also happened at this time. and now the cryptocurrency coin price is a lot down, get coins now with the best price. and get the maximum profit at the end of the year. Hopefully the price at the end of 2107 will be repeated.
Activity: 36
August 18, 2018, 09:10:22 PM
Personally I will wait a day or more and see how this happens. Alt coins have dropped for a while now, and very little has been good over the past few months. It's time to buy for a while now, without much upside down.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 18, 2018, 09:09:52 PM
I think buying alternative currencies today is a mistake. Today, it is worthwhile to direct all your savings to bitcoin, since it is he who will begin his growth, then the rest.
I agree with your point of view but with one addition - maybe Bitcoin is the only currency that will grow after this market correction.
Because in my opinion this correction is not an ordinary, it will heal crypto from different near-fraud projects and there will be less currencies that coinmarketcap shows us now
Activity: 84
August 18, 2018, 09:06:32 PM
perfect time to buy in dont miss this chance guys
Pages:
Jump to: