Pages:
Author

Topic: It's Time to Buy Alt Coin - page 5. (Read 8556 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 05:12:32 PM
market conditions are still relatively low, so it's good enough to buy coins. All you have to do is be patient and make sure the coins you buy, don't panic if the price goes down. in my opinion, long-term investment will be very beneficial for you if you can choose the right coin. select coins that are in the top position on the market.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 04:52:50 PM
The crypto market is going down everyday the, the price of altcoins are going down everyday. Bitcoin as the father of crypto currencies, its price too is dropping and due to the overall influence it has on all other coins; they too are dropping in price. So now is the best time to choose some best altcoins around , buy them and invest in them. The price of the altcoins that is on a low now has open opportunity to buy more of the altcoins. So buy and invest in some good altcoins now.
Activity: 41
August 12, 2018, 04:29:59 PM
Actually its time to buy everything, market is so low
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
August 12, 2018, 01:10:47 PM
Yes, now is the best time to buy altcoin. Do not miss your chance to buy now, because experts predict that most altcoin in October will triple its price. I suggest you buy now, when the price goes down and holds, until the price is high enough, at least x3 to make a profit.
Correctly, that's for sure if seeing this now situation, coin price going down and have red colour on exchange for more than months. A sudden increase will surely occur, if the current situation is really utilized, it will be easy to get big profits later.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 12:23:47 PM
I'm sure, like many sdes, now it's hard to find a better time to buy coins. But, of course, it is worthwhile to understand the market and be patient in making decisions in the selling them.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 12:10:48 PM

Yes, I also think so that now is the time to buy alt-coins because we probably already at the very bottom and will go up in the near future.
Activity: 134
August 12, 2018, 12:05:27 PM
Yes, now is the best time to buy altcoin. Do not miss your chance to buy now, because experts predict that most altcoin in October will triple its price. I suggest you buy now, when the price goes down and holds, until the price is high enough, at least x3 to make a profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 12:03:47 PM
Now, invested in altcoin is not safe. The market is going down all the coin so it is very likely that altcoin can hardly grow. Best, You can wait market recovery phase and then you invest.
Activity: 189
August 12, 2018, 11:46:34 AM
Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.
This is the right time to buy the NEO & ETH. Because the cryptocurrency value is down. This coin is the very cheap and this moment it is an unstable price.
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
August 12, 2018, 11:43:02 AM
Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.
We can all agree that it is a good time to buy altcoins considering the fact that its value has been falling down continuously for a long time already. We should grab this opportunity to buy as many as we can and hold it up until the value of it rises again so that we can make plenty of money from it in the future. It can be a strategy but we should not always hope that the value will keep on falling or else we will not gain anything from our holdings.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
August 12, 2018, 11:39:25 AM
At the moment: yes, because ETH is cheap now. You can buy ETH and invest in potential ICO.
Token can't lose price in ICO ^^
Let check this project: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicoairdrop-organicco-green-tech-proven-technology-3379079
I bought 9000 ORC tokens.
Activity: 35
August 12, 2018, 11:36:44 AM
Yes, this is a good time to buy aloin. Because the price is reasonable, buy each one at their own price. The market is going down sharply, so prices will drop further
Activity: 356
August 12, 2018, 11:33:32 AM
Up to now, the market has been in recovery. You should protect your coins now. Because we don't know that the price of coins will soar this week. But you should invest at risk. There are many deceiver in the password world. It is best to be careful and take preventive measures.
Activity: 81
August 12, 2018, 11:31:08 AM
I have confidence in 2018, at the present time is the best time to get in crypto, Price may bounce after China and Korea news inside couple of days, So I trust purchase any coin you might want to. Cost is kinda of modest now, it may go down a lil bit before hop up. Anyway do your own Many alt coins are on the base and this is a decent time to purchase. I have for some time been sitting tight for such a minute to purchase coins for long haul stockpiling. Purchasing coins at the base will give me more profit.research before purchase, don't accept what individuals suggest.
Activity: 28
August 12, 2018, 01:10:59 AM
I don't think I can buy AIT now, because the whole cryptocurrency market is very bad now. The cryptocurrency price is extremely unstable and can't be blindly invested. I personally think that I am still waiting patiently.
Activity: 168
August 12, 2018, 12:45:42 AM
When you buy a crypto currency, there is always a risk. But now the market is in the bottoms. It is quite possible to purchase promising altcoins. In the near future, the price should go up. Good Luck)
Activity: 420
August 12, 2018, 12:37:57 AM
yes of course now is the right time to buy as many altcoins as you can because the current condition of altcoin prices is falling so you can use it to be able to buy as many altcoins as you can.
Activity: 154
August 12, 2018, 12:25:00 AM
I think this is the right time to invest. But we must first analyze and learn about the development of altcoins, do not make the wrong choice of altcoins because most altcoins are not developing fast. Never panic if prices experience very little copying, still be patient.
Activity: 336
August 12, 2018, 12:13:28 AM
The normal sequence of the crypto market, when the price of bitcoin is pumping most of the alt coins are affected and is falling. This is the right time to buy cheaper alt coins and look they are almost in discount so while the supply is still there don't forget to buy or you'll forget that you have to buy the discounted coins today. After the hard fork for sure they will be expensive again.
Activity: 77
August 12, 2018, 12:08:39 AM
Alts are flooding right now. I envision before long individuals will dump them for bitcoin in anticipation of the December 28th sedwit2x hard fork so they can arrive free tokens. I for one am attempting to Goldman off purchasing Atlanta right now since they are all up a plunge sum. I'm speculating once the hardfork draws nearer alts will drop as individuals Move from alts to bitcoin and after that they will return to alts after the fork. Simply my reasoning right now however nobody knows without a doubt.
Pages:
Jump to: