Pages:
Author

Topic: It's Time to Buy Alt Coin - page 38. (Read 8556 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3
December 19, 2017, 04:07:07 PM
alt coins are highly pumped recently, I hope need to wait for some time
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
December 19, 2017, 04:02:25 PM
Yes buying altcoins is a very smart thing to do this way you will learn a lot about trading and about other crypto currency's it is harder because you are going to invest or earn a lot of different altcoins.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 03:51:00 PM
Altcoins are fine as long as they actually have a real product like ETH, XRP, STRAT, NEO.
Activity: 67
December 19, 2017, 03:48:09 PM
Alts are surging at the moment. I imagine soon people will dump them for bitcoin in preparation for the December 28th sedwit2x hard fork so they can get there free tokens. I personally am trying to Goldman off buying Atlanta at the moment because they are all up a descent amount. I’m guessing once the hardfork gets closer alts will drop as people
Move from alts to bitcoin and then they will go back to alts after the fork. Just my thinking at the moment but no one knows for sure.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 03:43:49 PM
I think it is the right time to buy altcoins but we should also do some research first on which altcoin you would want to invest in because not all altcoins are progressive and are progressing just like bitcoin, most of the altcoins are steady on a certain price once bitcoin also stays steady.

Q PIENSAN DEL CARDANO
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
December 19, 2017, 03:40:34 PM
Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.
For now,  the price of bitcoin is at a point now, and which has somehow given room for altcoins to rise, and it is a good idea to buy/invest into altcoins now, cause I believe altcoins will continue rising.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
December 19, 2017, 03:36:11 PM
When price are red dont hesitate to invest its best time to invest, when prices are green be patient and after that buy them, u win when u buy with low price always.
Sure this is a strategy to success but only for trendy coins, we have seen some coins in past who never recovered after a fall. Don't go for the price fall only, make it sure you know the reason of the price fall of a currency which will help you to decide to buy or go through it.     
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
December 19, 2017, 03:27:48 PM
When price are red dont hesitate to invest its best time to invest, when prices are green be patient and after that buy them, u win when u buy with low price always.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
December 19, 2017, 02:15:55 PM
Sure buy altcoins you know are cheap with bright future. Don't be totally greedy though, no matter how tempting it may seem. Go for altcoins with goals, ideas and high chance plus top security.

Good advice. But keep in mind most altcoins are nothing but digital trash, created to lure the newbies to invest into some stupid scam.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 06:49:25 PM
I also think that it is the right time to go back to alt. The market is still bullish but it seems that people are come back again in alt.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 06:48:02 PM
Sure buy altcoins you know are cheap with bright future. Don't be totally greedy though, no matter how tempting it may seem. Go for altcoins with goals, ideas and high chance plus top security.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 06:46:59 PM
I think this is the time to buy some real Altcoin today,it seems the price value of alt are getting low and we all know that only days to count the price value of  alt again will rise and pump to 2x or maybe 5x to the previous price value.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
December 18, 2017, 06:44:02 PM
When the market is down then make a perfect timing to buy bitcoin and buy alts also so you get profit. DOn't miss a good coin and diversify when the market is on sale. when btc and alts pump then make a profit, always remember buy low and sell high. be a good trader
Activity: 552
December 18, 2017, 06:37:02 PM
Well as far as I know all altcoins are dead except very few.

That's why we need to browse more about the news for tomorrow, buy the rumors and sell the news
its important to be carefull on what happen to altcoin and bitcoin in the next day. If our asset just got trapped in the altcoin, so patient is the key.
it only time for the dead altcoin to rise again
Honestly, buy the rumors and sell the news is gone for this market. In the past, you can do that or if the market has strong bullish trending, nothing can stop this trend. So, buy the rumors always give you profit. However, if the bearish trending started, even the good news, nothing can make bearish trend be end.
Activity: 350
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
December 10, 2017, 12:39:23 PM
Well as far as I know all altcoins are dead except very few.

That's why we need to browse more about the news for tomorrow, buy the rumors and sell the news
its important to be carefull on what happen to altcoin and bitcoin in the next day. If our asset just got trapped in the altcoin, so patient is the key.
it only time for the dead altcoin to rise again
Activity: 308
December 10, 2017, 12:30:38 PM
if I think now is a bad time to buy altcoin, because the altcoin price itself is still not as stable and many people are starting to leave altcoin, but depending on each person will buy altcoin or not.
copper member
Activity: 83
December 10, 2017, 08:35:37 AM
yea, I think this is the right choice to buy altcoin,Because of cryptocurrency market are spreading day by day. I think rhe next year will grow up the all altcoin prices.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
December 06, 2017, 06:13:20 PM
Investing in crypto is a gamble, a game of chance.

Betting on BTC now is as risky as it was in the past. Some gurus claim BTC will reach 40k USD by the end of 2018, others claim this is nothing but a bubble about to burst.

A safe bet would be to diversify your investments, but BTC will always a value and is definitively here to stay. In my opinion, as more countries regulated and legislate on cryptos, BTC and altcoins will be legitimized.

Therefore, one should put some money on BTC and some money on well chosen altcoins.
Activity: 676
December 06, 2017, 06:09:51 PM
The price of altcoins is affordable to invest in as the price of bitcoins is too high now which has led to the downfall in the price of altcoins so if you invest in reputed altcoins at a moment and hold it for next few months then it will surely yield you best profits on your investments but make sure that you invest in a right coin at a right time to get maximum benefits from it in future.
We aslo do not know the price of Bitcoin after few months, I recommend investing in some altcoins now, but do not recommend going deeply in this way. We must learn of our mistakes.
That is right, Bitcoin and Altcoin are unstable the price at the moment, try to investing in Altcoin just make you get more loss when the price of Bitcoin decreases as yesterday. That is the reason we should be keep calm and patient to wait the market become stable and clearly the trending.

It could also very well be the other way around, bitcoin's price fluctuations could make you money as well while investing in alts.
Yes, has a possibility to get an profit for the investment made in altcoins. In reality this is not the buy time, but can be used as an opportunity to invest hoping for profit. Because those showing good signs of growth too were in fall, such coins will surely rise. Taking it into consideration it's good to invest on such altcoins at an lower price.
Present, if you want to buy altcoin, you should not buy altcoin pumped while the price of Bitcoin is rising up by the good news in past days. Choose altcoin did not increase and just keep the USD rates, you can know the best altcoin for investment in this month Cool.
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
November 30, 2017, 08:45:20 PM
Now that Bitcoin is on the verge of correcting (this is my humble opinion) investing in altcoins could be a very good thing. If you chose well, of course.
Pages:
Jump to: