Pages:
Author

Topic: It's Time to Buy Alt Coin - page 35. (Read 8556 times)

Activity: 625
Merit: 501
January 19, 2018, 11:38:35 PM
Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.
Pay attention to the date when the quoted message was written  Cheesy In general, buy altcoin must always) If you keep them long enough they will give a good income.
Honestly, if you are a trader, you do not need to spend much times to wait the price of altcoins increases. You can earning profits through small changes in the market. This is the trading style of day trader: scalping. For long term, you have to schedule for your coin, so, I also do not think you need to spend much time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
January 16, 2018, 02:05:58 PM
This is the chance to buy cheap altcoins for long term investing especially if you believe on the project itself, its roadmap and the future of the project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
January 16, 2018, 01:54:04 PM
For my mind, when we see such a strong correction , it is the best choice:
1) Buy a part altcoins with BTC / USD
2) Invest in interesting ICO (never forget about ICO, you can miss the opportunity to purchase tokens before they list it on exchanges)
3) Keep some money available in case the market falls further, you will be able to buy another part altcoins at a better price.

Maybe I missed something? What else can we add?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 01:44:33 PM
Heck yes it is. I think TRX is probably one of the best buys right now due to the FUD. Once FUD clears and market rallies again. TRX will go to $2
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
January 16, 2018, 01:28:26 PM
Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.
Pay attention to the date when the quoted message was written  Cheesy In general, buy altcoin must always) If you keep them long enough they will give a good income.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
January 16, 2018, 01:20:53 PM
After today correction this is really time to buy alts. Unfortunately, missed opportunity to sell TIO tokens just after ICO and now they are half price.  Bought more today,  but that is not what I have expected...
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
January 16, 2018, 01:09:57 PM

I notice that now the cyclicity of correction of altcoyins is 9-10 days, that is, every 9-10 days there is a correction, I on the graph of 4 sent a watch
[/quote
Yes its time to buy it you have money to buy  and also to those people want to invest and get a huge profit in near future, then do it fast. Get started now if you don’t want to be left behind. You have to become stable to get success in crypto buying cause some of them are good to invest because of its rising value and the possible to be double your coin.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 01:05:13 PM
Could you explain how in your opinion a hardfork affects "all" altcoin prices?
Doesn't really make sense to me.
For day-trading traders it is time to buy altcoins so that price of all coins are decreasing and a few days later prices will rise again.  So buy altcoins .
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Shopify Developer
January 16, 2018, 01:02:51 PM
This time is the best to buy altcoins. Holidays are now after this prices will be UP UP UP again
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
January 16, 2018, 01:01:44 PM
This is the best time guys, January is always slow and after holiday people need money, so most people cashed out. Look at the market now, it's down 20 to 25% each crypto,
This is the best time to get in, if you are a newbie or an investor. pick some good coin and hold. Good luck
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Keep going. This will happen again :)
January 15, 2018, 08:43:05 PM
You can always buy altcoins and make a profit from it. It is all about the feeling and the market.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 15, 2018, 08:41:35 PM
any time is perfect to buy altcoin, because altcoin prices will continue to increase every time so do not wait for you to invest in altcoin.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 15, 2018, 08:35:17 PM
yes, I suggest if you want to invest, now the best is altcoin. such as etherum, doge, litecoin, dash or the other. I think everyone has the ability to buy the altcoin. buy as much as possible, and wait until the value rises.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
January 15, 2018, 07:52:06 PM
I prefer Ethereum over Bitcoin Cash anytime. Higher adoption rate and more useful.
Activity: 196
Merit: 17
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
January 15, 2018, 07:47:02 PM

I notice that now the cyclicity of correction of altcoyins is 9-10 days, that is, every 9-10 days there is a correction, I on the graph of 4 sent a watch

Do you think it's intentional? Who or what could be causing that pattern? I should look more closely to these kind of movements too.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
January 15, 2018, 07:43:29 PM
It's a good time for buying some altcoins; electroneum, tron and eos. All of these coins have growth potential, I believe them and their prizes is very low for buying now.
Don't you think that it is worth to wait for a fall in price? Why are you sure that the price of Altcoin will only increase?
Of course, Altcoin will have bearish trend again, this is the rule to help the whale and the investor refresh the market and create new round.
However, I think we are staying in 70% on the road of bullish trend, we can have a time to get more profit with altcoin.
Activity: 284
Merit: 112
January 11, 2018, 08:06:44 PM
I see your post is of October. Now everything has changed, if you look at the map of Bitcoin dominance, you see it is in its lowest point ever, 30%. So either Bitcoin is in big shit, or it will rise again soon, in which case the time perhaps has come to SELL your altcoins...
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
January 11, 2018, 07:18:38 PM
I agree. Bitcoin already quite expensive to buy it. But you can invest in other alternative crypto currency now and when it grow you will receive a good profit. I believe that Altcoins have a great future.
Activity: 84
January 10, 2018, 12:26:34 PM
It's a good time for buying some altcoins; electroneum, tron and eos. All of these coins have growth potential, I believe them and their prizes is very low for buying now.
Don't you think that it is worth to wait for a fall in price? Why are you sure that the price of Altcoin will only increase?
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 11:49:52 AM

Pages:
Jump to: