Pages:
Author

Topic: It's time to buy altcoins - page 11. (Read 2355 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 09, 2019, 09:07:38 PM
Hi guys, last month with the rise of bitcoin all the rooms went down considerably, it was time to buy since the market shows clear signs of change of trend for altcoin / bicoin, I invite you to follow me on twitter where I will be constantly giving the right signals for good profits.

https://twitter.com/jonasvallecilla?lang=es
In my case, everytime there is price dip of Altcoins most especially those that has potential I think it is the best time to buy. Depending on everybody's budget whether it is available during that dip. I personally don't buy Altcoins currently because I don't have funds yet. If ever there is a good project I just participate on their bounty programs to get free tokens and wait for a good timing to sell on the supported exchanges. Good job for giving right signal to everybody mate that's nice of you.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
May 09, 2019, 08:08:19 PM
I decline to follow someone if its about 'signals'.
I don't believe anymore with such signals as they say.
Everyone can have his own look to the market and have his say with such predictions.

dont ever follow signal from other people if we didn't knwo their reputation.much people want recognition that they are experts but actually not at all.do your own opinion based on your analisys.it could improve our skills.
That is why I said I'm not going to follow any if its about those signals.
Those signals are made from their own opinion and it's not really coming from someone on higher markets.
This is what those joiners think, there's a bigger market or behind the market we had right now that sends signals.
Don't get fooled.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 09, 2019, 07:51:29 AM
Yes I think this is the time to invest altcoin. We see the number of investment. And the digit of price improvement this will be the sign that you need to invest now and take the risk. Altcoin and bitcoin is now on demamd. So the price will continue to increase many merchant are now open their mind to invest and to accept crypto such as altcoin or bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
May 09, 2019, 07:26:57 AM
No need to buy any altcoins now. Bitcoin domination could grow to 70 percent in the near future. But this is my opinion, I personally adhere to this strategy, that is, I keep Bitcoin.

Keeping bitcoin for long term is good option but i dont think bitcoin dominance will reach to 70%. If this happen, i believe others altcoin price will be very cheap and its not healthy for market. Good altcoin must depressed by bitcoin dominantion and i think its good time for buying good altcoin
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
May 09, 2019, 06:43:55 AM
Hi guys, last month with the rise of bitcoin all the rooms went down considerably, it was time to buy since the market shows clear signs of change of trend for altcoin / bicoin, I invite you to follow me on twitter where I will be constantly giving the right signals for good profits.

It is really impressive when the crypto market capitalization is gradually increasing. Bitcoin is nearly $ 6,100, I think Bitcoin will set better prices. Altcoins have not really increased again when Bitcoin increased. So you should buy them at this time is appropriate and potential.
Activity: 557
Merit: 101
May 09, 2019, 06:07:24 AM
No need to buy any altcoins now. Bitcoin domination could grow to 70 percent in the near future. But this is my opinion, I personally adhere to this strategy, that is, I keep Bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
May 09, 2019, 05:45:07 AM

A lot of altcoins are definitely going up this year as bitcoin goes up and I’m very sure that us going to happen. But one thing is that anyone who is investing in them really has to be very careful, cause most of them are going to be pump and dump, If you’re not fast to get out then it gets dumped and you will lose everything you’ve invested in them. Just like ETC has been doing recently, the price has been going up and down and we don’t really know what is likely follow next. Lots of altcoins are on the rise, I have invested in many good altcoins and a bit of the small ones as well.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
May 09, 2019, 04:21:34 AM
The cryptocurrency market began steadily but of course in slow motion gradually recovering and it certainly pleases all people interested in the cryptocurrency sphere and also those who now want to invest in cryptocurrency, because right now it needs to be done before the market has reached the maximum.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
May 09, 2019, 04:17:10 AM
Everyone can have his own look to the market and have his say with such predictions.

dont ever follow signal from other people if we didn't knwo their reputation.much people want recognition that they are experts but actually not at all.do your own opinion based on your analisys.it could improve our skills.
Even if we know, we still have to be careful.
It's nice to work on our own as it gives better chance for us to mature in the space, this market changes and we need to adopt to it.
So, with less knowledge, we might not be able to make a good decision, be smart and make yourself grow, rather than just following others to dictate your future.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
May 09, 2019, 03:52:58 AM
I think that it will be useful for a beginner to first rely on the signals of experienced traders, because the cryptocurrency market is really going through a cryptospring. I advise everyone to start trading to get a profit, and those who are afraid and not confident in their abilities recommend HODL.
Why do they have to rely on signals when they can make their signals themselves by simply learning first before entering into the trade, trade is good but it is not something that they rush into without thoroughly understanding it.

most people who are holders now and has never picked interest cannot suddenly just wake up, decide to trade, rely on expert signals and win, no matter how perfect or accurate the signals is, they will still lose because they have no knowledge of it, and I don’t think there is any way someone can learn trading without learning strategy to making accurate signals too.
Activity: 588
May 08, 2019, 11:43:58 PM

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
May 08, 2019, 10:40:11 PM
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
May 08, 2019, 10:16:18 PM
Every time is a good time to buy altcoins with promising future and also having a specific role in the crypto ecosystem. Now is the time to maximize profits from investing in altcoins since the level of risk seen currently looking at the state of the crypto market. The current situation of the crypto market presents an opportunity for critically knowledgeable investors about factors influencing the change in the market prices of altcoins to increase their profit margin to about 50% of the invested capital.  We are currently in the bull run and smart investors are making good amount of profits.
Activity: 308
May 08, 2019, 09:02:28 PM
it is always the time to buy alts. but now the situation is tricky, Bitcoin grows but alts are still the same or even go down.
On that point yes, it is great to buy altcoins at the moment
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
May 08, 2019, 08:44:51 PM
Buy only the altcoins that you think it will give huge of prices when bull run happen because not all the altcoins are having increasing their prices when bull run comes, it is better to research it further more for you to get more profit from altcoins.
Activity: 840
Merit: 532
May 08, 2019, 07:34:47 PM
Well, we were in a very tough bearish market and i think we already had a lot chances to buy some altcoins from the bottom. For me, i believe i bought enough altcoins for now, so my plan is buying more Bitcoin when i have a chance.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
May 08, 2019, 07:43:59 PM
every time it can be a good time and a wrong time to buy because prices always change whether up or down and we won't know this, even though the price is high but the coin can still go up, even though the price is low but the coin can also go down deeper and because it all depends on how we assess this situation carefully not only based on current prices but also assessing various other factors as supporters or to strengthen our predictions
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
May 08, 2019, 07:38:32 PM
It is good to buy altcoins at this time since Bitcoin market value is going on an upward trend which I strongly believe that some good altcoins like Bitcoin Cash and ethereum will increase in value, and if you invest in them you are sure if profit in know time.
I am very sure of Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Cash will follow the price of Bitcoin as it did in the last 2017, at that time the price of Bitcoin rose to $20k and the price of Bitcoin Cash followed up to $4k.  Good time to buy Altcoin especially Bitcoin Cash.
Activity: 546
May 08, 2019, 07:28:35 PM

It was an opportunity for us to buy altcoin when they are already in the dip it will have a good value when they start to run as you can see bitcoin price for now is very high and all alts now is currently in the dip when the bitcoin is slowly climbing there is a lot of coin that would run next to bitcoin signals sometimes do failed you must know how to do a technical analysis by yourself.
Activity: 415
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
May 08, 2019, 07:24:54 PM
the market is starting to improve and this is a good sign for us to start.
take advantage of not being late in taking action.
Bitcoin will start to grow and Bullrun will probably happen so there is still a chance to get a big profit even though I don't know when that will happen, but the signs are starting to show.
Pages:
Jump to: