Pages:
Author

Topic: It's time to mine Crypton as it will rise soon! - page 13. (Read 4977 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 5
I once invested crypton a few months ago when the price was still 15 cents, didn't expect if the price of Crypton skyrocketed to almost $ 1, I will see progress in a few days to buy Crypton at p2pb2b.
I'm happy I did the same. Moreover, I was mining and now continue to do this. Great to see, when your coin gains +650% in one month. I even didn't expected this to happen. Now waiting for another big rise. But at least happy that it's not falling back.
Do you know the latest news?
Crypton Exchange, the decentralized NO KYC crypto exchange, added a new trading pair XMR/USDT on the platform. Monero (XMR) is the first third-party coin that has been listed on the exchange that is backed by the Utopia P2P ecosystem. I think it's a very good update
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
I'm happy with mining, I've been mining bitcoin and ethereum in 2015, unfortunately the price of coins at that time was still cheap so it was difficult to get RoI and since 2019 I stopped mining, I'll be mining again when I see a promising coin prospect, of course it's difficult to mining bitcoin and ethereum and Crypto could be my reason for mining.
Activity: 916
Merit: 1
I once invested crypton a few months ago when the price was still 15 cents, didn't expect if the price of Crypton skyrocketed to almost $ 1, I will see progress in a few days to buy Crypton at p2pb2b.
I'm happy I did the same. Moreover, I was mining and now continue to do this. Great to see, when your coin gains +650% in one month. I even didn't expected this to happen. Now waiting for another big rise. But at least happy that it's not falling back.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
If you favor to mine in ekosistem utopia then we first see the improvement of the undertaking if the extent that takes place each day will increase then it is very precise for us to hold, and importantly you are certain with the project, due to the fact each mining there should be a risk, and you additionally have to see the group working on the undertaking if it is constantly lively then it does no longer harm to take part in the project.
Look, I would not speak about something that I didn't use and didn't researched. In this case, the project is developing all the time and it can be seen at least within its official social networks. And I really appreciate the fact that they created their own no KYC decentralized exchange also. It's nice to have a possibility to do everything in one place.
A decentralized exchange is not only a pleasant innovation to use. It also guarantees the security of data and crypto operations. That is why such projects will always be popular among users.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 701
Yes, you may be right. Even Bitcoin can plummet. However, there are obviously unreliable projects that you should not believe. For example, the latest scam projects like squid coin or chia
Bitcoin plummeted due to the influence of the news as well as the influence of the investors who released it, and in general it could still increase again in the near future because Bitcoin is the best coin in the history of cryptocurrency and also a very good coin among others.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 718
You can't actually predict when the great time for mining is, well at least not with 100% certainty. cryptocurrency is very unpredictable.
Because cryptocurrencies are very difficult to predict and predict, so most people now choose several types of cryptocurrencies to get maximum profit because choosing one I don't think will be enough to mine profits at this time.
If you favor to mine in ekosistem utopia then we first see the improvement of the undertaking if the extent that takes place each day will increase then it is very precise for us to hold, and importantly you are certain with the project, due to the fact each mining there should be a risk, and you additionally have to see the group working on the undertaking if it is constantly lively then it does no longer harm to take part in the project.
Look, I would not speak about something that I didn't use and didn't researched. In this case, the project is developing all the time and it can be seen at least within its official social networks. And I really appreciate the fact that they created their own no KYC decentralized exchange also. It's nice to have a possibility to do everything in one place.
Yes, you may be right. Even Bitcoin can plummet. However, there are obviously unreliable projects that you should not believe. For example, the latest scam projects like squid coin or chia
Activity: 297
Merit: 4
telefy.finance[
You can't actually predict when the great time for mining is, well at least not with 100% certainty. cryptocurrency is very unpredictable.
The impact will not be too much mate, because promoting a new project always requires several ways including such as creating a special event like that, but this is also not enough to make a new project very famous in the crypto space.
You really think that Utopia is a new project? It's almost 4 years old for now. And if you think that a global crypto event was created especially to advertise this project, you're crazy Smiley The growth of the coin on the own no KYC exchange shows that it gained its popularity and gets only more popular. So you can continue doubting, while others will make money on it.
It will be interesting to see what will happen to Crypton rate after that forum. If it will bring more attention or not. As the mobile version will be released really soon and more popularity will be great. On the whole, it's great to see such improvement as the whole Utopia project was like stuck for quite a long time.
As far as I know, after the end of this forum, more representatives of the crypto community learned about the project. While it is difficult to judge the exact changes, however, it can already be assumed that the positive growth of the coin and the project's popularity as a whole are expected in the near future.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 108
Oh, cool. This is really good news. Undoubtedly, this will help in the promotion of the project. Assistance in organizing such an event is a very valuable contribution to crypto culture.
The impact will not be too much mate, because promoting a new project always requires several ways including such as creating a special event like that, but this is also not enough to make a new project very famous in the crypto space.
Well, it looks like a pretty promising project. The exchange rate of this coin has doubled in a short time and will continue to grow.  Have you heard the latest news yet? Utopia p2p became a sponsor at the Blockchain Economy Expo.  This will be the First Blockchain Exhibition in the "World Expo" history. The Blockchain Economy Expo will be held as part of the World Expo on November 14-15, 2021 in Dubai Exhibition Centre.
It looks like a pretty weighty informational occasion.
Now it's November 17th and what has been discussed there and what is the outcome of the event? can you tell me a little about what happened in the event because I didn't have time to be there on the date the event started.
It will be interesting to see what will happen to Crypton rate after that forum. If it will bring more attention or not. As the mobile version will be released really soon and more popularity will be great. On the whole, it's great to see such improvement as the whole Utopia project was like stuck for quite a long time.

Oh, cool. This is really good news. Undoubtedly, this will help in the promotion of the project. Assistance in organizing such an event is a very valuable contribution to crypto culture.
I think you've sen it on your own already, but it already reached 1$!!  You know, if not to speak abou BTC, it's the first altcoin that I have and which started to grow so fast. I can't even explain my feelings Smiley It's interesting what else will the devs do in order to keep this growth.
It means you are one of those people who are late in getting to know cryptocurrency so the first coin you have is a very new coin for me so you are still not familiar with other coins that are more popular in cryptocurrency, it's a pity mate.
Well, it looks like a pretty promising project. The exchange rate of this coin has doubled in a short time and will continue to grow.  Have you heard the latest news yet? Utopia p2p became a sponsor at the Blockchain Economy Expo.  This will be the First Blockchain Exhibition in the "World Expo" history. The Blockchain Economy Expo will be held as part of the World Expo on November 14-15, 2021 in Dubai Exhibition Centre.
It looks like a pretty weighty informational occasion.
I think you've sen it on your own already, but it already reached 1$!!  You know, if not to speak abou BTC, it's the first altcoin that I have and which started to grow so fast. I can't even explain my feelings Smiley It's interesting what else will the devs do in order to keep this growth.
It means you are one of those people who are late in getting to know cryptocurrency so the first coin you have is a very new coin for me so you are still not familiar with other coins that are more popular in cryptocurrency, it's a pity mate.
Moreover, Crypton started to grow fast right after the listing. It gained +50% to its rate in 24 hours https://crp.is/exchange/crp_usdt And it continues to grow. Today it's rate is 0.5 USDT, while not long ago it was less than 20 cents. Hope it will reach 1$ soon and will continue its development.
Activity: 641
Merit: 106
Indeed, this year all communities began to be moved by the existence of the largest symbol in the coin world, namely Bitcoin. Because people know BTC / Bitcoin so they ask what the hell is the coin? So that various Finance seminars were held and new market participants emerged. I'm sure many new fans will bring a better feel of the price of the game. Ayuo kiota slightly set aside free funds to buy these crypto assets. I'm sure in the future the price of coins will be better than the months yesterday.
Pages:
Jump to: