Pages:
Author

Topic: It's time to mine Crypton as it will rise soon! - page 8. (Read 4976 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 5
The mobile version has only messenger feature and nothing else. I'm not sure if other functions from desktop version will be added. In any case for now I think it's enough. I don't think that any people are ready to mine on mobile phone. But I hope that at least channels will be also added soon. Browser will be also nice.
YES, it still seems to me that not every smartphone can provide a comfortable mining process.=) on the other hand, I'm glad just the fact of the mobile version, yes, it would be just as great if a browser was also added. By the way, is it possible to send only text messages?
Activity: 916
Merit: 1
The mobile version has only messenger feature and nothing else. I'm not sure if other functions from desktop version will be added. In any case for now I think it's enough. I don't think that any people are ready to mine on mobile phone. But I hope that at least channels will be also added soon. Browser will be also nice.
Oh, really? Finally, we have waited for the beta mobile version of this project. It's a pity that I don't have android devices - it would be interesting for me to test the application.
I've checked it but hadn't found many functions there.. But from the other side, what else is needed for an encrypted messenger? Seems like nothing. I've also found that utopia is looking for content makers and will even pay for it: https://utopia-talents.com/ Interesting idea for bloggers and channels' owners.
And what features did the mobile version have? Can it be considered an all in one application? I would like to test, but unfortunately, I am an ios user. Yes, as for the content, I have read the terms and conditions and the developers really make a pretty tempting offer to all users who have their own blogs, etc.
Oh, really? Finally, we have waited for the beta mobile version of this project. It's a pity that I don't have android devices - it would be interesting for me to test the application.
I've checked it but hadn't found many functions there.. But from the other side, what else is needed for an encrypted messenger? Seems like nothing. I've also found that utopia is looking for content makers and will even pay for it: https://utopia-talents.com/ Interesting idea for bloggers and channels' owners.
Activity: 840
Merit: 6
Unfortunately I'm not used to mining through Rigs and only trade with the risk I can afford and try to make a little profit through the campaign instead of mining because I can only collect cryptocurrency at the moment through these two ways. And I think you can also try it if you are ready to take the risk, because that is a very common thing because every job has a risk.
And what about green mining? Have you tried it? In Utopia p2p you simply run the mining bot and receive income depending on the capacities of your PC + reward fees. It's so simple.. As I've never thought I'll participate in mining and here you don't need any additional supply.
0xMonero had green mining but the mining contract stopped and now the supply will never go over 1.8 million (the supply was supposed to be 18.4 million). This means that everyone who invested early are now whales and there is no downward sell pressure from miners. Everyone is ecstatic and the price is going up. If you are into mining, I always thought that Raven was a good option. As far as staking is concerned, I hear that the internet computer has the highest APY.
How many miners did you run to earn $50?  Do you cloudmine Crypton?
Just one mining bot as I have a good PC, for the beginning it's enough. But I plan to run more.
And as for the latest news, Utopia p2p is already available on android: https://medium.com/@utopiap2p/beta-version-of-utopia-p2p-mobile-app-has-been-released-31ef9cc7bfbb It's been a long time they promised to release a mobile version and this day had come already. Ofc it's a beta version now.
Just one mining bot as I have a good PC, for the beginning it's enough. But I plan to run more.
And as for the latest news, Utopia p2p is already available on android: https://medium.com/@utopiap2p/beta-version-of-utopia-p2p-mobile-app-has-been-released-31ef9cc7bfbb It's been a long time they promised to release a mobile version and this day had come already. Ofc it's a beta version now.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1243
Cashback 15%
..snipped
what are you doing?, PC is not for mining crypto currency!, if you are determined to mine,
then your PC will be completely destroyed, my advice if you really want to mine buy the tool yourself,
Buy Mining RIG, because with that you can mine easily

Lol, mining starts from pc, Bitcoin starts from CPU mining, then developed to GPU mining, and so on.  It just needs to be well ventilated to not fry the motherboard.  I also did some mining using my pc back then not BTC of course, mining new altcoins that isn't ASIC compatible.

I asked about it because in this case mining doesn't require anything from you, except the internet connection. And the amount that can be mined depends on your PC capacities and the number of mining bots you run. In my case I earn about 50$ per week which is a good addition to my regular salary. That's why I wonder why it's not so popular..

Sounds really amazing to me because for now I have a PC with above average specs because I usually spend my free time playing games other than being on this forum. That's why I bought a PC that has above average specs and I think it's suitable for mining, but I don't know where to start. Because I don't have any experience in mining.

You just need to tweak it a bit and make sure that it has great ventilation.  This board may greatly help you setup your mining rig.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 701
what are you doing?, PC is not for mining crypto currency!, if you are determined to mine,
then your PC will be completely destroyed, my advice if you really want to mine buy the tool yourself,
I also remember RIG because it is a very common thing to run a mining, but for PC I've never done it either because it's not very suitable in terms of mining or the like, except using RIG as used by many people in the past, it's just that I still can't afford to buy it now and also haven't planned any mining for now.
I asked about it because in this case mining doesn't require anything from you, except the internet connection. And the amount that can be mined depends on your PC capacities and the number of mining bots you run. In my case I earn about 50$ per week which is a good addition to my regular salary. That's why I wonder why it's not so popular..
Sounds really amazing to me because for now I have a PC with above average specs because I usually spend my free time playing games other than being on this forum. That's why I bought a PC that has above average specs and I think it's suitable for mining, but I don't know where to start. Because I don't have any experience in mining.
Oh, yes, you're right. Mining on a PC is not the greenest and most effective measure. Therefore, I fully agree with your conclusion. I can only recommend the guy to study more information about mining bots.

If you want to try mining within Utopia p2p, you can start from learning the guides in the official Medium channel: https://medium.com/@utopiap2p/how-to-start-mining-20f2af29676e?source=user_profile---------39----------------------------
And if you will still have any questions, they have a very friendly community that will help you for sure. You can contact them within Utopia p2p chats or via telegram chat https://t.me/utopiachatoff Good luck!
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
Activity: 840
Merit: 6
I mine crypto but the best rewards come from POS. I might make 30 usd a month mining ETH but I can make 1000 usd a month staking Celo, NEAR, and ICP.
It should be like that because it is very important to consider the risk and consider other things too because it is better to minimize the risk,
and in mining there must be risks so we need to think whether it is worth what we will get later
Apart from that, I also considered the time and place because I still don't really understand this so I choose not to make a rash or hasty decision because I still need to learn about this.

Talking about this project and its developing -  I have an update:
Hotbit had already listed UUSD on June 7th, 2022
You can find more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5343944.new#new
Another good news about a steadily developing project, I think
Thanks for telling me about this, but what I do know about Hotbit exchange is that it's a very small exchange so it would be even better if UUSD could get into an even bigger exchange this year because if it's just Hotbit, I think it's progressing will be very long.
Yes, your words make sense. But, it is also worth noting that an increase in the number of exchanges to which the project will be added will significantly increase the level of confidence in the product, as well as increase user interest in the project. Large exchanges rarely add completely unfamiliar projects and/or require large amounts of money.
I have never tried it at this time because I always consider the risks when starting a job that I think is still very new even though for others it is a very ordinary job.
So how much profit have you made from mining so far so you can be very confident to run it continuously?
It should be like that because it is very important to consider the risk and consider other things too because it is better to minimize the risk,
and in mining there must be risks so we need to think whether it is worth what we will get later
Apart from that, I also considered the time and place because I still don't really understand this so I choose not to make a rash or hasty decision because I still need to learn about this.

Thanks for telling me about this, but what I do know about Hotbit exchange is that it's a very small exchange so it would be even better if UUSD could get into an even bigger exchange this year because if it's just Hotbit, I think it's progressing will be very long.
Unfortunately I'm not used to mining through Rigs and only trade with the risk I can afford and try to make a little profit through the campaign instead of mining because I can only collect cryptocurrency at the moment through these two ways. And I think you can also try it if you are ready to take the risk, because that is a very common thing because every job has a risk.
And what about green mining? Have you tried it? In Utopia p2p you simply run the mining bot and receive income depending on the capacities of your PC + reward fees. It's so simple.. As I've never thought I'll participate in mining and here you don't need any additional supply.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
I have never tried it at this time because I always consider the risks when starting a job that I think is still very new even though for others it is a very ordinary job.
So how much profit have you made from mining so far so you can be very confident to run it continuously?
Pages:
Jump to: