Pages:
Author

Topic: It's time to mine Crypton as it will rise soon! - page 16. (Read 4976 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 5
If you want to mine in ekosistem utopia then we first see the development of the project if the volume that happens every day increases then it is very good for us to hold, and importantly you are sure with the project, because every mining there must be a risk, and you also have to see the team working on the project if it is always active then it does not hurt to participate in the project.
If you know it for too long then it's good for you but, some people don't know much about the coin that you've mentioned, they know what it is but they don't know how to handle that and they don't have proper knowledge about that.  Crypton maybe have a good price right now but nobody knows it's true development. Coin will increase it's price sometimes but somehow it will fall unexpectedly but as I know about crypton, if it will added more platform then the value of crypton can certainly increase immediately. Everything has risk but you need to always have patience.
I see your point, but as far as I know, the project is non - commercial and self-financed. Therefore, a lot of money was not invested in advertising coins. In addition, now the developers are attracting attention to the coin in every possible way and are conducting a fairly profitable promo  https://utopiap2p.medium.com/join-crp-mining-promotion-for-all-miners-48ff583faae3 Take a look at it.
Activity: 916
Merit: 1
I am less sure with the method applied because every trade there must be a loss of profit then this method should not be easily affected we must first see the development for the future, if the utopia p2p ecosystem can be developed in mining then the price of crypto will definitely increase, if it can be added more platfrom then the value of crypton can certainly increase immediately.

It works exactly like that - the coin is mined while the soft is working. You can run Utopia p2p and keep it minimized, but the coin will be mined all the time until you'll close the soft. It can be mined only like that, but you can create up to 50 mining bots per PC and increase the number of mined coins, which is really convenient.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
If you want to mine in ekosistem utopia then we first see the development of the project if the volume that happens every day increases then it is very good for us to hold, and importantly you are sure with the project, because every mining there must be a risk, and you also have to see the team working on the project if it is always active then it does not hurt to participate in the project.
If you know it for too long then it's good for you but, some people don't know much about the coin that you've mentioned, they know what it is but they don't know how to handle that and they don't have proper knowledge about that.  Crypton maybe have a good price right now but nobody knows it's true development. Coin will increase it's price sometimes but somehow it will fall unexpectedly but as I know about crypton, if it will added more platform then the value of crypton can certainly increase immediately. Everything has risk but you need to always have patience.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 280
https://duelbits.com/
there is no guarantee that a coin listing on an exchange will be of high value.  just look at big exchanhe like binance some time ago removed some tokens from exchange.  so it can't be predicted whether after listing the tokens will explode or not
You're right. I never believed that listing can get more value to the coin. But promo actions like I've mentioned above can do that. The more users know about the coin, the more users mine it - it makes the coin more stable. As devs don't look for CRP investors, it will rise not so fast, but with a belief.
Well, many representatives of the crypto community believe the words of opinion leaders and often do not conduct an independent analysis of the situation. Therefore, they often face a problem when a popular coin turns out to be a scam in the future.
there is no guarantee that a coin listing on an exchange will be of high value.  just look at big exchanhe like binance some time ago removed some tokens from exchange.  so it can't be predicted whether after listing the tokens will explode or not
You're right. I never believed that listing can get more value to the coin. But promo actions like I've mentioned above can do that. The more users know about the coin, the more users mine it - it makes the coin more stable. As devs don't look for CRP investors, it will rise not so fast, but with a belief.
Yes, I took part in the last AMA, which was this week. And in its course, representatives of utopia have already told about mining. To be honest, I am very impressed with the opportunities that utopia provides. In addition, if we do not forget that the project remains eco-friendly and energy-saving.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
Yes, I've seen discussions about it in many places. And someone told me that it's possible to run up to 50 mining bots per PC. That's really great. You can get a lot of coins by mining and get an additional reward from the big prize pool.
Hmm, this is an interesting action. I think I've seen mentions of her on Twitter. I think that a large number of users will be interested in it.
As the value of currencies increases so does the demand for crypto mining but those who bought the coins have nothing to despair about. The market will rise again wait patiently for this for prices to fall this is the right time to invest.

Telling the truth, chia doesn't look like something potential. Miners are always complaining about pools that don't work. I've found an interesting promo action for miners organized by Utopia p2p - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5349259.new#new I love such actions that have free entry and a good prize pool. How do you think?
Activity: 2352
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yes, you're probably right. It's a shame that so much time was spent on the development of a mobile application. This makes it very difficult to work with the application and unfortunately does not add trust to it.
What does it make difficult to work with the application when they are still working? and Not adding trust? where did you get all this idea? do you know that development will increase the trust from the users and subscriber because they Know that the team is working for their own benefits?
I think that this story with chia will become one of the biggest scandals in the last few years. I can't understand one thing: how could so many people believe in the environmental friendliness of this coin? Nonsense!
you talk too much none sense lol , almost making it everyday for what?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

Yes, I think you're right. The situation in the crypto market is changing rapidly. There can always be a very profitable option for investing.

How do you like the latest news dedicated to CHia coin? People were buying HDD for crazy money and now they're crying as rates felled 3 times and it's impossible to reclaim their investments anymore. I was right when I've chosen Crypton mining, where only internet connection is needed and no additional supplies.
As the value of currencies increases so does the demand for crypto mining but those who bought the coins have nothing to despair about. The market will rise again wait patiently for this for prices to fall this is the right time to invest.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

I think this is a coin that has the potential to skyrocket in the future, and mining Crypton is an easier thing because not many have been mining, I'm sure if it is already on a big exchange, the price of Crypton will skyrocket. Pugo
sorry if this wil offend you mate. But in my view i don't see any reason it has a chance to skyrocket in the future wherein as it seems lack of everything such what we're always looking for a good project.  The volume, the market cap.. Everything in it are not qualified to make a good improvement in the future in my personal opinion.. In fact there's a new projects that looks good than CRP and had a higher numbers when it comes volume and maret cap that can truly say that there's a good future afterwards.. So for me this one is still unpredictable.. Just saying
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
Hey all!

I'm sure you've already heard of Utopia p2p ecosystem, which has no analogues on the web and provides a full anonymity to its users. But what I'm interested in more is Crypton - inner coin that can be mined without any losses.

Good news are that coin was already listed on several trading platforms and already announced the listing on BitForex! For me it's one of the most trustful platforms of that kind.

How do you think will it affect the value of the coin? How soon will it rise and what maximum rate will we see by the end of the year?

I think this is a coin that has the potential to skyrocket in the future, and mining Crypton is an easier thing because not many have been mining, I'm sure if it is already on a big exchange, the price of Crypton will skyrocket.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

I followed the Crypton project from October 2020, until now I still hold around 600 CRP, unfortunately the price keeps dropping and I lose about 40% of the purchase value. I think CRP is a good coin for us to mine, with minimum hardware specifications it can work normally.

I believe that CRP will rise as the mobile version will be released by the end of the year and more people will come for sure. In our era of gadgets, more people use mobiles for everything than PC. It's just interesting if mining will be available on phones. And if it has any sense.
There may be many people who have been waiting for the mobile version and can't wait for its release,
indeed at this time cellphones cannot be far from our lives now anything can be done using a cellphone,
if mining is available in the mobile version maybe it needs high cellphone specifications for sure
Yes, you're probably right. It's a shame that so much time was spent on the development of a mobile application. This makes it very difficult to work with the application and unfortunately does not add trust to it.

I followed the Crypton project from October 2020, until now I still hold around 600 CRP, unfortunately the price keeps dropping and I lose about 40% of the purchase value. I think CRP is a good coin for us to mine, with minimum hardware specifications it can work normally.

I believe that CRP will rise as the mobile version will be released by the end of the year and more people will come for sure. In our era of gadgets, more people use mobiles for everything than PC. It's just interesting if mining will be available on phones. And if it has any sense.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
Hey all!

I'm sure you've already heard of Utopia p2p ecosystem, which has no analogues on the web and provides a full anonymity to its users. But what I'm interested in more is Crypton - inner coin that can be mined without any losses.

Good news are that coin was already listed on several trading platforms and already announced the listing on BitForex! For me it's one of the most trustful platforms of that kind.

How do you think will it affect the value of the coin? How soon will it rise and what maximum rate will we see by the end of the year?

I think that this story with chia will become one of the biggest scandals in the last few years. I can't understand one thing: how could so many people believe in the environmental friendliness of this coin? Nonsense!
Pages:
Jump to: