Pages:
Author

Topic: It's time to mine Crypton as it will rise soon! - page 15. (Read 4976 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 5
After I take time to check project details I can confirm there is potential. Your advice looks ok but nobody can be so sure when rise will happen. I think end of year can be interesting period. If sooner than even better.  Grin

I can tell you even more about Crypton. The number of active nodes reached 31K already! I've checked the nodes number in top coins and not all of them can show at least similar results. Seems like the net is getting more popular among miners and we've missed that moment Smiley
Seriously? If I'm not mistaken, this is three times more than bitcoin. So, theoretically, we can assume that utopia is safer and more stable.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 701
You are absolutely right, but as far as I remember, this project has never been involved in any scandals related to data loss or cybercriminal attacks in its entire history. I think this can already be considered proof of reliability.
It's reliable in general, but you also have to realize that projects that don't hit any attacks are weak projects, because some projects that are already very strong at this point are those that have hit specific attacks and challenges, so from that everyone can see how durable a project is when it overwrites certain problems on it.
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
KUWA.ai
After I take time to check project details I can confirm there is potential. Your advice looks ok but nobody can be so sure when rise will happen. I think end of year can be interesting period. If sooner than even better.  Grin
A better period at the end of this year is also uncertain because market conditions often change in a matter of days so that whatever is predicted can fall short of what everyone in the cryptocurrency space wants.
Activity: 916
Merit: 1

I can tell you even more about Crypton. The number of active nodes reached 31K already! I've checked the nodes number in top coins and not all of them can show at least similar results. Seems like the net is getting more popular among miners and we've missed that moment Smiley
Here the situation is 50-50. If the project is really worthy , there is a chance that the community will evaluate it. If the next garbage-success is unlikely to expect it.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
Never heard of this project before, but this coin based on its supply has a great potential to rise even 100 times, but it depends on how the team will develop the project. I am not getting curious about this coin now, it has a decent trading volume though not listed in big exchange yet.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utopia/

Circulating Supply
4,481,492.00 CRP

I'm just interested how should the development move further in order to let the coin grow. Especially after launching the second coin - a privacy stablecoin UUSD. Privacy coins are on kind of a hype now so it's twice interesting if it will work.
Activity: 643
You are entirely correct. The software developers did an excellent job. I appreciate the presence of the Utopia channel, where you can obtain answers to all of your inquiries and stay up to date on current events. Perhaps this will persuade critics that the program isn't malicious.
I mentioned the latest update in my previous post - UUSD private stablecoin was launched this week. Moreover, many updates were made to the ecosystem itself. It depends how much time ago did you check it. Mobile version will be released till the end of this year also. All the updates can be found on their official Mention page and Telegram channel.
If it can happen within this year, then just wait for the results at the end of this year, so that everyone can enjoy it, because without clear evidence on each new program, anyone's words cannot be trusted now, especially since everyone has other goals when it comes to putting out kind words in the cryptocurrency space.
You are absolutely right, but as far as I remember, this project has never been involved in any scandals related to data loss or cybercriminal attacks in its entire history. I think this can already be considered proof of reliability.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 662
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Never heard of this project before, but this coin based on its supply has a great potential to rise even 100 times, but it depends on how the team will develop the project. I am not getting curious about this coin now, it has a decent trading volume though not listed in big exchange yet.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utopia/

Circulating Supply
4,481,492.00 CRP
I mentioned the latest update in my previous post - UUSD private stablecoin was launched this week. Moreover, many updates were made to the ecosystem itself. It depends how much time ago did you check it. Mobile version will be released till the end of this year also. All the updates can be found on their official Mention page and Telegram channel.
If it can happen within this year, then just wait for the results at the end of this year, so that everyone can enjoy it, because without clear evidence on each new program, anyone's words cannot be trusted now, especially since everyone has other goals when it comes to putting out kind words in the cryptocurrency space.

Update about this coin/project ? does the value increase or nothing happened?

Well, this coin can be considered more secure for users. At least, this coin does not expect a sharp drop, as for example in the case of bitcoin. Such coins seem to many users much safer. Therefore, I would pay my attention to it.
Bitcoin can also experience a sharp decline if there is a lot of negative news and FUD news and can make the market experience a correction, only in terms of security it is clear Bitcoin is safer because price improvements always occur very quickly when there is positive news for it.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Sure. Developers make every effort to develop the coin and the ecosystem as a whole. It is also important that the project is still non-commercial and self-financed.
Yeah commercialized project usually comes to end easily , and financing is the most important thing as this will declare the value and the capacity of the project to stand in competition .
If you want to mine in ekosistem utopia then we first see the development of the project if the volume that happens every day increases then it is very good for us to hold, and importantly you are sure with the project, because every mining there must be a risk, and you also have to see the team working on the project if it is always active then it does not hurt to participate in the project.
many of us cannot afford mining because rigs are very expensive and also the electricity expenses .

but if this is one good project then why not risk right?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
Hey all!

I'm sure you've already heard of Utopia p2p ecosystem, which has no analogues on the web and provides a full anonymity to its users. But what I'm interested in more is Crypton - inner coin that can be mined without any losses.

Good news are that coin was already listed on several trading platforms and already announced the listing on BitForex! For me it's one of the most trustful platforms of that kind.

How do you think will it affect the value of the coin? How soon will it rise and what maximum rate will we see by the end of the year?
Update about this coin/project ? does the value increase or nothing happened?

Well, this coin can be considered more secure for users. At least, this coin does not expect a sharp drop, as for example in the case of bitcoin. Such coins seem to many users much safer. Therefore, I would pay my attention to it.
pay attention ? why not buy now instead?
And how do you like the latest news about UUSD stablecoin? It has 1:1 parity with the US Dollar.
Moreover, here's some information about it:
- Anonymous transactions by default
- Instant transactions (less than 3 seconds to confirm)
- Approximately 30 times cheaper transactions than Ethereum
- Lack of the possibility of network congestion by design
- No KYC and no transaction limits inside the ecosystem
- Crypto cards allow to make payments and receive funds without the use of Wallet
- Voucher code generation and redemption allowing offline and paper money transfers
- Desktop GUI and console software, built-in API and tools for merchants
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
I don't think any altcoin will move 50x or even 100x against a Btc pair, then it could be because Bitcoin is priced at no more than $20,000 while the majority of altcoins don't have much in circulation. but today, we are in a completely different cycle. not only has Bitcoin tripled its Ath, altcoins have also at least doubled or tripled the supply in circulation in recent years. which means it is highly unlikely that altcoins will go that high against the Btc pair,
Sure. Developers make every effort to develop the coin and the ecosystem as a whole. It is also important that the project is still non-commercial and self-financed.
If you want to mine in ekosistem utopia then we first see the development of the project if the volume that happens every day increases then it is very good for us to hold, and importantly you are sure with the project, because every mining there must be a risk, and you also have to see the team working on the project if it is always active then it does not hurt to participate in the project.
What can I say.. I'm always in touch with their community at least. Moreover, all the social networks of the project are updated regularly. You can also ask all the questions in their telegram chat to understand how's the project going. And software updates appear almost every weak. All these factors show me that the project is improving and is worth trying.
Pages:
Jump to: