Pages:
Author

Topic: It's time to mine Crypton as it will rise soon! - page 18. (Read 4976 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 5
Oh, if Elon Musk had paid attention to this coin, then questions about its safety and reliability would have ended as quickly as they would have started!=)
If Elon Musk pay attention for this one then maybe this is one of the well manipulated project now?
and this will be another clowning from Elon in time.
Usually, only those who expect to earn a large amount in a short time speak about an unprofitable coin.
Because they only wanted to Earn quickly and cry if fails, those are the losers that i believe.
However, I see a good opportunity in this company, as well as in the application itself and the ability to mine crp.
Mining is yeah profitable in our time now but the question is how long would this one will be profitable to mine? is this worth holding long?

No one knows how long it will last. Crypto projects are often a big risk. However, we can make a choice based on the information we have and weigh the risks. The project is free and does not require any personal data.
Yes, I was joking about Elon. I'm still in shock that he promoted the Clubhouse.
Activity: 916
Merit: 1
You are very fortunate to be able to carefully see the opportunities that exist, but can I know how much you have done mining on this project and how much income you can get from mining? I do not doubt what you are saying right now but with sure evidence will further strengthen your argument so that this can be our motivation to do useful things like you do.
I've already told that from the very beginning I've run the soft without interruptions and gained about 400$ monthly on mining. I think it's a good amount for such a new and low coin.But I have a very strong PC, not everyone can reach the same level. But it is possible to earn on that coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Yeah, i'm still doing mining ETH for now using my 1660Ti Super,
I can earn $2-4/day, it's not that high, but still it's very profitable for me.
The thing is these days its very hard to buy VGA anywhere, almost every store doesn't have VGA anymore because it's out of stock.
Everyone bought it before the price going up.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Oh, if Elon Musk had paid attention to this coin, then questions about its safety and reliability would have ended as quickly as they would have started!=)
If Elon Musk pay attention for this one then maybe this is one of the well manipulated project now?
and this will be another clowning from Elon in time.
Usually, only those who expect to earn a large amount in a short time speak about an unprofitable coin.
Because they only wanted to Earn quickly and cry if fails, those are the losers that i believe.
However, I see a good opportunity in this company, as well as in the application itself and the ability to mine crp.
Mining is yeah profitable in our time now but the question is how long would this one will be profitable to mine? is this worth holding long?
Usually, only those who expect to earn a large amount in a short time speak about an unprofitable coin. However, I see a good opportunity in this company, as well as in the application itself and the ability to mine crp.
Taking into consideration the fact of all cryptos losing their positions today, it's hard to say that there are still people looking for a big income in no time. Everyone now simply stops breathing and waiting for a better time to come.
You know, those users who have earned really noticeable amounts of crypt, started doing it many, many years ago and hardly use only a PC for this.=))) Therefore, I consider it as a nice bonus that you can get just in the process of using the software.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
I think I saw a new bounty campaign with the name Crypton but the problem is this project have no good trading volume on exchange, I can see it's listed on latoken and zb but it hardly have a 1000$ trading volume which is very bad
Maybe because many people like you can only discuss it and don't even mine? I've started to mine it from the very beginning of a project and now I have a very nice amount stored in a wallet. Until all the others will do nothing, I'll do something wise.
You are very fortunate to be able to carefully see the opportunities that exist, but can I know how much you have done mining on this project and how much income you can get from mining? I do not doubt what you are saying right now but with sure evidence will further strengthen your argument so that this can be our motivation to do useful things like you do.
Usually, only those who expect to earn a large amount in a short time speak about an unprofitable coin. However, I see a good opportunity in this company, as well as in the application itself and the ability to mine crp.
Taking into consideration the fact of all cryptos losing their positions today, it's hard to say that there are still people looking for a big income in no time. Everyone now simply stops breathing and waiting for a better time to come.
I think I saw a new bounty campaign with the name Crypton but the problem is this project have no good trading volume on exchange, I can see it's listed on latoken and zb but it hardly have a 1000$ trading volume which is very bad
Maybe because many people like you can only discuss it and don't even mine? I've started to mine it from the very beginning of a project and now I have a very nice amount stored in a wallet. Until all the others will do nothing, I'll do something wise.
Have you heard that another bounty campaign had just started?

Bounty dates:
12rd April 2021 to 7nd June 2021 (8 weeks)

The allocation is as follows:
Signature Campaign : 50%
Blogging (Medium, Reddit and others) : 20%
Video Creation : 20%
Twitter : 10%

All the other data can be found in the ANN thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyutopia-uis-p2p-ecosystem-pool-100-000-crypton-crp-5330069

Let's earn some money!
Oh yeah. I must say that I am very happy about this and I am happy to participate. What about you?
Activity: 301
Merit: 13
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Have you heard that another bounty campaign had just started?

Bounty dates:
12rd April 2021 to 7nd June 2021 (8 weeks)

The allocation is as follows:
Signature Campaign : 50%
Blogging (Medium, Reddit and others) : 20%
Video Creation : 20%
Twitter : 10%

All the other data can be found in the ANN thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyutopia-uis-p2p-ecosystem-pool-100-000-crypton-crp-5330069

Let's earn some money!
I won't say so, it's not a big proof, but something. By the way, have you already tried Utopia Deep Links? Sounds interesting, but how does it work in reality?
Yes, this feature becomes available after installing the latest update. Everything works fine. At least when I tested this feature.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
yeah, this is a really really great opportunity to mine as much as possible, why?
because we can earn about $2-4/day, i'm only using GTX 1660 Ti Super, can't you imagine if you have better VGA?
but the main problem is the rarity of VGA itself, I went through a lot to get the GTX 1660 Ti Super, all the shops in my country ran out of vga stock,
so I think now is the right moment for crypto mining
I won't say so, it's not a big proof, but something. By the way, have you already tried Utopia Deep Links? Sounds interesting, but how does it work in reality?
You are absolutely right. The app developers have done a good job. I am pleased with the presence of the Utopia channel, where you can get answers to all your questions and learn about the latest news. Perhaps this will convince skeptics that the application is not malware.
The most unsafe thing about Telegram is that you have to provide your mobile number during the registration, but you can hide it. Or buy a Telegram data account, or create it with a virtual number as I do. Then it's quite safe as you don't provide any of your data.
Wow! I didn't even know that Utopia has its own Telegram channel. How safe is it in general? I don't trust this app.
CRP coins are currently on two trading exchanges, maybe if Elon tweets about this coin on his twitter, then I'm not sure if CRP coins can pump high like DOGE coins.
Because CRP coins are only on two exchanges. Before traders and investors buy coins tweeted by Elon, they also look at the security of the exchange and how many exchanges trade CRP coins. But of course, there are always traders or investors affected if Elon tweets.

By the way, if you have any questions, you can ask them directly from users and even the dev team in Telegram official chat https://t.me/utopiachatoff I think it's the best place for all these people who're not sure whether they believe in the soft or not. Or just want to know more about it. It already has 5000 active members, which means it's quite popular.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
Are you talking about this cryptocurrency https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utopia/markets/? The price is 0.1974$  daily volume is only 37$.

Yes, I was talking about that coin. I know that making any predictions is fooly, but still, who knows what can happen by the end of the year for example. Now there are probably not many users who mine, or they hold it. But with the release of a mobile version, the number of users will increase a lot. Then we could see the changes. The project didn't invite any investors which mean the coin won't rise very quickly, only if Elon will say something about it.

CRP coins are currently on two trading exchanges, maybe if Elon tweets about this coin on his twitter, then I'm not sure if CRP coins can pump high like DOGE coins.
Because CRP coins are only on two exchanges. Before traders and investors buy coins tweeted by Elon, they also look at the security of the exchange and how many exchanges trade CRP coins. But of course, there are always traders or investors affected if Elon tweets.
Pages:
Jump to: