Pages:
Author

Topic: Its too late to invest in Bitcoin! - page 24. (Read 2244 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 12:39:08 AM
its never too late to join the party
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 12:22:15 AM
With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?

it's all too late. You can still invest if you want. You will invest while low bitcoin sales today. When do you invest? Just keep in mind that you will do it because of what you want. You will earn because you need it. Do not do bad things, because the bitcoin did not do anything to do bad things is crime. Do well using bitcoin. And we trust it and do not discredit it. Join now and invest now to keep up with those who are already starting. Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 05:53:13 AM
No it's not a too late to invest in bitcoin because if you invest now the price of bitcoin in market is low so it's good to buy a bitcoin now and invest, The price will soon to begin to rise to surprise of all bitcoin, For me it's the best time to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 05:49:20 AM
the bitcoin price is currently down and I think it's a good time to invest in bitcoin, so you're not late to get started
Activity: 349
January 17, 2018, 05:48:34 AM
I agree but to get other altcoins I need to buy bitcoin first right?
Actually, today, maybe one day to invest in Bitcoin if you have a good heart, in many cases Bitcoin falls for a long time but it will increase later, Bitcoin always fluctuate with each other day
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 17, 2018, 05:47:01 AM
There is no too early or too late to invest in bitcoin. The only thing there is is the perfect time to invest in bitcoin. Now that bircoin value os down to $10k, this is the perfect time to buy somw butcoin and plan for a long term hold. With this value, we can purchase bitcoin at a very low price compared to its price last year.
Activity: 154
January 17, 2018, 05:43:07 AM
It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin. The opportunity that is available for now is to buy bitcoin when the price is low, as the price will soon begin to rise to the surprise of all Bitcoin holders. The exponential increase of bitcoin from about less  than $1,000 in 2016 to about $15,000 in 2017 shows a sporadic increase in price to the greatest surprise of all  bitcoin holders and the crypto-world at large . This year's bitcoin rise in price will amaze not only the holders of bitcoin, but the world at large. And this will also  attract many into investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
January 17, 2018, 05:42:43 AM
With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?
I guess its not too late but it is good to buy for now in bitcoin since the price is dump. I think the price will bullish this coming days due to hardfork. So if you have money try to invest in bitcoins and hold it for a long time just hold it and you will see the huge profit someday.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 05:41:25 AM
I think investing in bitcoin is not too late if your goal is for the long term, because I know that the bitcoin value will definitely still bounce higher.
Well it is not really tolate to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin really didnt have a required time or maybe  limit we can really invest it anytime anywhere of the day and we can really gain a huge  profit on investing into it. People really think that it is toolate because bitcoin is rising each day but i think it is not toolate because it can really go down in the next day and that was really a good time to invest.
Activity: 490
January 17, 2018, 05:40:21 AM
I think it's never too late to invest in bitcoin, let alone the bitcoin price is currently down, and now is a good time to start investing
Activity: 167
January 17, 2018, 05:30:28 AM
I think investing in bitcoin is not too late if your goal is for the long term, because I know that the bitcoin value will definitely still bounce higher.
Activity: 5
January 17, 2018, 05:23:56 AM

To be honest I don't think it's too late. Bitcoin fluctuates a lot. On the one hand, that makes it highly unstable. On the other, it makes it worth buying when it crashes, and then selling when the value gets high again. Which it always does. Not sure how good of a currency it is, with all the fluctuations, but, in terms of profit, I wouldn't dismiss it completely.  
Activity: 352
Merit: 125
January 17, 2018, 05:23:42 AM
I think it's a fine time to invest in Bitcoin. If you believe in it's utility and purpose you should always be investing in it.

However, I also believe there are great gains that can be made through other cryptocurrency investments - Ripple, Litecoin, Ether, Dash are obvious choices. And there are a few others emerging.

Maybe an equally important discussion should be about "how do you invest in cryptocurrencies when values are rising so high?" What is the wisest strategy? Diversification!

It is not yet late to invest in bitcoin. It is still a growing economy for bitcoin. Its rapid growth ang popularity put bitcoin as the number one cryptocurrency. Investing in bitcoin is a great risk but a great gain also if it worked.
Activity: 13
January 17, 2018, 05:17:57 AM
I think now is a good time to buy some.
But you never can now with these market.
Activity: 115
Merit: 11
January 17, 2018, 05:17:43 AM

It is never too late to buy Bitcoin because this is much stable as compared to other cryptocurrencies.
We can invest to Bitocoin because the volume and price is still higher as compared from Altcoins and this is our future so we need to cope with it.
We have to buy Bitcoin now because the price is lower and then hold until the price will rise up again and sell once you got the desired income.
We can use it to our daily needs such as payment of monthly bills or can use it as medium of exchange when you buy in a participating stores who accepts Bitcoin as payment.
Activity: 420
January 17, 2018, 05:17:12 AM
If you see the today's price then i don't think that its too high even it is much lesser than what it was few days back. So i think its the best time to invest in bitcoin if you want to invest.

Exactly, the right time to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the market because already the values are very low in the market.
People should always react to the market when the price of altcoin decreases and we have grab according to the funds we have.
Activity: 463
January 17, 2018, 05:12:00 AM
I think it's a fine time to invest in Bitcoin. If you believe in it's utility and purpose you should always be investing in it.

However, I also believe there are great gains that can be made through other cryptocurrency investments - Ripple, Litecoin, Ether, Dash are obvious choices. And there are a few others emerging.

Maybe an equally important discussion should be about "how do you invest in cryptocurrencies when values are rising so high?" What is the wisest strategy? Diversification!

I agree with you. now is the best time to invest in crypto. bitcoin and altcoin can have substantial profits in the future, although rumors have always been voiced in some countries forbidding them.
Activity: 104
January 17, 2018, 05:07:38 AM
Based on the current chart, it would be good to test buy with a small amount. from experience, this is a bullish pattern.

Activity: 50
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
January 17, 2018, 05:05:43 AM
i think its a good time to bitcoin its never too late to invest in bitcoin bitcoin is a good in investment im sure that the future of bitcoin will definitely get considerable success and more profit to come
copper member
Activity: 257
January 17, 2018, 05:05:15 AM
it's never too late, especially after today's bloodbath.
go for it!
Pages:
Jump to: