Pages:
Author

Topic: Its too late to invest in Bitcoin! - page 21. (Read 2244 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 10:17:37 AM
With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?
I think your right we must look for a better options and there's nothing wrong with that, in fact we must teach other to do so, the thing is by diversifying our portfolio we then break the limit of chances that we can earn more. I think Bitcoin investment is advisable and wise to buy at this level also, just be wise to use graphical analysis as well.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 10:07:51 AM
Kalo menurut saya sih,kalo di bilang terlambat sih belum,walaupun harga bitcoin saat ini terbilang cukup tinggi,saya yakin harga bitcoin di masa mendatang akan terus naik,karena perkembangan bitcoin yang cukup bagus,tapi kalo mau nyari alternatif lain buat berinvestasi juga gak ada salahnya.
Activity: 24
February 06, 2018, 09:59:16 AM
it will take long time to recovery or die forever! Sad
Activity: 650
Merit: 103
February 06, 2018, 09:54:15 AM
With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?
It is not yet late to invest your money on bitcoins. Invest now your money on bitcoins while the price of the bitcoin is still low. Do not waste this opportunity because I know that the price of the bitcoin will be recover again in the following days.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
February 06, 2018, 09:48:22 AM
No there is no late in here, if you invest today its a perfect and good decision from yours. If bitcoin is getting higer and higher last year, this year it is doubled and can be multipled as what many are expected. Therfore it is just your exact time to invest bitcoin.

For me theres no late to invest a bitcoin because every day or every months you have a chance to invest a bitcoin and we know bitcoin is nice to invest and good profit if you have a strategy to sell it.people invest a bitcoin because its very trusted and  very proven to become a rich because of people investing and to become rich.the important to invest is you know the pricing of bitcoin so that you monatoring the price and you can decision if you sell or not.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
February 06, 2018, 09:44:12 AM
If 2 months ago to invest in bitcoin then I think it's late because the bitcoin price is already high, but now bitcoin price has gone down so fast so I think this is the right time to invest in this market. And after a while the bitcoin price goes down so fast I think it will be restored soon at very high prices
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
--=oOo=--
February 06, 2018, 09:43:47 AM
Actually it's depend on what crypto coin do you want to invest, but for me it is better to invest in bitcoin currency than the other crypto because we do not know how long the altcoin will last right, but bitcoin currency, we know that it is for a long term even though the price of bitcoin is on the dip now, but we know that the price of bitcoin can be increase someday.
Activity: 42
February 06, 2018, 09:43:27 AM
its never late in market..only thing is timing matters....it is the perfect time for investing in Btc/Altcoin as already correction of more than 60% is in place and rebound will happen sooner or later.....
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
February 06, 2018, 09:39:10 AM

Today is the best day to invest on bitcoins since the price in the market has decreased to 6k dollar and it is not too late for anyone who is planning to invest on cryptocurrency because the market is volatile and there's always a time to invest to earn profit in the future.
Activity: 602
February 06, 2018, 09:37:05 AM
No there is no late in here, if you invest today its a perfect and good decision from yours. If bitcoin is getting higer and higher last year, this year it is doubled and can be multipled as what many are expected. Therfore it is just your exact time to invest bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.
February 06, 2018, 09:30:40 AM
Its not necessarily too late. Depending on your type of investment. If its for Long-term investment then It's always the best time to buy Bitcoin. I'm not exaggerating but I'm guessing that Bitcoin prices will reach $50,000 in December this year. Why? I'm not really sure. Well Its better to buy now than later. If its for short gains, try Altcoins or other crypto-currencies. It is highly speculative in nature since you don't know which one will gain more in a few weeks time. You can always read the forum for good speculations on Altcoin investments and Trading.

Good luck!
Activity: 14
February 04, 2018, 11:14:16 PM
No its not too late. Infact it is the best time to invest now that it's value has dropped. Invest on time so that you have a large earning in the future.
Activity: 278
February 04, 2018, 11:11:00 PM
Hello everyone, I believe that it will never be too late to invest in bitcoin, since its value will always tend to rise, due to the strength of the cryptocurrency. However, the time to invest should be right now, which is at a temporarily low value. Wink
Activity: 98
February 04, 2018, 11:05:25 PM
No! Its not too late to invest in bitcoin.It risky to every investor but if each every one are doubtful to bitcoin what will happend to us let us take a risk to be able to take a big profit.
Now we encourge everyone to invest who knows who will be Billionaire.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 04, 2018, 11:01:51 PM
Find a good opportunity to buy Bitcoins mate. Though Bitcoin is a little bit pricey these days but having the most popular and best choice makes sense most especially for long term investments. A bit late but we still can buy on dips most especially this time because price drops to like below $8000. For me cheaper coins that has potential like what you given above are good to invest since they are more affordable than bitcoin. We can buy some of those cheaper coins but they are also the most affected coins when Bitcoin started to fall because they are too dependent. However, that will always depends on our coins of choices either we go for the king for a few coins or go for something that is easy to have some which are way more cheaper like what you have mentioned.
Activity: 126
February 04, 2018, 10:45:36 PM
Perhaps the best time to invest in bitcoin is now!

Because the price is the lowest in a few months.

The price of BTC in December 2017 is as high as $1W7000.

I believe that 2018 will break the price!
Activity: 165
February 04, 2018, 08:28:17 PM
With the ever-increasing price every day I am sure that from now on the bnyk join and will not end. And even already many investors who invest. Thanks #CMIIW
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
February 04, 2018, 06:45:06 PM
Not really. Because we dont know what will happen with bitcoin  in the next day. It can make a profit for us and can make we lose our money.
Investing have risk but dont be negative. We know that value of bitcoin is unstable  but it is only temporary to get drop. Bitcoin is always rising and bloom to grow so our investment will gain and not to lose.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
February 04, 2018, 06:37:02 PM
No , I think that's the best time to invest in Bitcoin. The actual price is low compared to few months ago, and if you buy now and hold your BTC for some months or years you will make good earning surely.
The price will go up again, we just need to be a little bit patients and we haven't to panic.
Pages:
Jump to: