Pages:
Author

Topic: Its too late to invest in Bitcoin! - page 20. (Read 2244 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 07:15:59 AM
it is never too late to start before we can buy a car with bitcoic. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 07:12:01 AM
With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?
i think no,the price of bitcoin is still stable it us better to invest than thar your money has going no where,i think everyday is the best time to invest.
Activity: 3
February 10, 2018, 07:04:38 AM
Well this is the big problem here.
If you want to invest in Bitcoin or altcoins do it by understanding the tehnology behind them. Must do a research on your own to figure it out if it will work in the future or not.
Many bought Bitcoin in December at 15-18k with the ideea it will be 50k in February. Well most investors who had Btc from 3k ish decided it;s time to cash in and that followed people to think this is the end and sold the btc they took for 16k at 9k and maybe said Btc is not worth investing. It is just simple economics.
If you will look in the past Btc had crashes along the way but it recovered everytime.

So to ask if Btc is worth investing is pretty misleading.
If you believe that the technology will thrive this is a very good moment to invest your money. 400ishB in this industry is way to low for it's possible potential.

As a trader you buy the dip and sell it when is high, as an investor you HODL.

Those who can't understand what Bitcoin, altcoins Blockchain is, I recommend to place their money elsewhere.

PS. Bitcoin could go as low as 2k this year or as high 50k, it won't be much of a difference because all this is just at the beginning and there are so many things to be tweaked introduce and so on, so much can get wrong and so much can bring a huge impact on the world.
Activity: 9
February 10, 2018, 06:47:04 AM
I think it's too late to be billionnaire, but you can still win money easy i guess. It's now the best time to buy because of the recent crash
Activity: 50
February 10, 2018, 06:43:16 AM
With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?

It kinda depends on the time you will buy the bitcoin or altcoins since it is not controlled every minute. Whenever u think the right time you buy bitcoins which u could afford then go!

But before that try to watch the currency as it rises and lowers. (crypto watch or other btc currency site)
Activity: 219
February 10, 2018, 06:35:19 AM
I think this is the best time to invest in Bitcoin. The price last december is around $19,000 compare to around $8500 now. Some says it will crash, some says it will go to the moon. Nobody knows but if you hold it long term or make the right timing to sell and believe in the power of decentralization, the right timing to invest is now.. But this is not a financial advise. Always DYOR and Study technical and Fundamental Analysis.
Activity: 9
February 10, 2018, 06:11:38 AM
I think it's too late to be billionnaire, but you can still win money easy i guess. It's now the best time to buy !
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
February 10, 2018, 05:57:12 AM
You just have to be a good analyst in the field for you to be able have good prediction as to buying and selling of Bitcoin. Because major decision shall be adequately taking by you. Forums advise are just one of the means for better advise on what to do. However, Presently, hike in Bitcoin prices may not be too good to invest in as it is also perceived to be short term investment. You may in essence go for some altcoins for now and patiently watch for it grows up, since it is long term investment.
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
February 10, 2018, 05:53:00 AM
i believe in this market right at this moment, investing in bitcoin is at the right time now. The price is still very low that we can buy a bitcoin at 9000$ lower than last month, if we dare to invest in bitcoin from rightnow, we will have the oppoyunity to get more profit in the future, so as a holder, i think we are not late to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 10, 2018, 05:33:32 AM
what?the day you put this thread bitcoins price drops to more than $6,900 and youre telling us high price?so what can you say last december when the price reaches $19,900? Men are you kidding.and besides theres never to late if were talking bitcoin investing.because the price of this coin will continue to grow,and nothing can stop this,so better invest now before the train runs
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
February 10, 2018, 05:26:59 AM
I don't think its really late to invest in bitcoin.
Never too late to invest in bitcoin. There are certain good entry points for each investors depending on when they knew about bitcoin and when they are ready to invest. I've got friends who invested when it was at higher price so right now they are on the loss but as long as they are not yet selling they still have those coins on their hands there is still a chance to recover. And what they do now is they keep on buying it's like they are stocking for the great rise.
I agree with your opinion. Investing in bitcoin or atlcoins is never too late. The crypto market is very popular all over the world and it is always very well received.
So the crypto market is a great place for people to grow economically at all times. It is important that the investor dares to invest in the bitcoin. Be brave and determined to get more from the crypto market.
Activity: 163
February 10, 2018, 05:26:36 AM
No, it is not too late to buy or invest in bitcoin. Everytime is a perfect time for us to explore and try new things like investing to bitcoin. It is very expensive today just wait for a perfect time to invest and be successful.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
February 10, 2018, 05:22:47 AM
I don't think its really late to invest in bitcoin.
Never too late to invest in bitcoin. There are certain good entry points for each investors depending on when they knew about bitcoin and when they are ready to invest. I've got friends who invested when it was at higher price so right now they are on the loss but as long as they are not yet selling they still have those coins on their hands there is still a chance to recover. And what they do now is they keep on buying it's like they are stocking for the great rise.
Activity: 187
February 10, 2018, 05:18:11 AM
I don't think its really late to invest in bitcoin. Moreover, there are a lot of other cryptocurrency where you can earn a lot doing some investment. Also look out for new ico. Trading in bitcoin and alt currency pairs is also an option to earn money. Its never too late.
Activity: 80
https://bwex.co/
February 10, 2018, 05:15:17 AM
Looking for other Altcoins is a also good, but you can't deny importance of Bitcoin.

And it's not late to invest in BTC especially now, because in 2018, it is expected to attain much higher prices.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
February 10, 2018, 05:09:52 AM
No I don’t think that it’s  too late to invest in bitcoin right now because firstly right now bitcoin’s price is not so high as it has been in the past. So it is more economical to invest in it. And by seeing bitcoins popularity increase daily and increasing users. It’s price is estimated to increase further. So one can have a very high profit in it.Then one can should also invest in bitcoin because it is not regulated by any government or bank making its prices fluctuate because of which its price keeps on increasing and will further increase by seeing the past scenario.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
February 06, 2018, 06:55:37 PM
Still not too late. the current price is still a big discount as the price is now down and suitable to buy a lot and set in the long term
Activity: 98
Merit: 17
February 06, 2018, 06:53:47 PM
I think this is the best time to get involve with Bitcoin. Its market value recently fall, But since it is now starting to recover, practically, you will earn huge profit from investing to it now since it will go along with the price increase. Probably this will be a good time to invest in Bitcoin and hold for a long period of time and as well on the future.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 06, 2018, 10:26:27 AM
IMO very good opportunity to invest in BTC is just underway. If it dips to 2K or lower it could be possible the best buying opportunity as costs of mining 1 BTC are higher.
Activity: 119
February 06, 2018, 10:24:40 AM
not too late now is the right time because bitcoin is falling away now and this is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin for all investors.
 if I expect bitcoin prices to return to normal for fear of falling prices.
Pages:
Jump to: