Pages:
Author

Topic: Its too late to invest in Bitcoin! - page 3. (Read 2242 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 12:18:25 PM
It is never too late to invest in bitcoin, as of now bitcoin price drops again and that is because of the issue in the market, while the price is low you ca invest in bitcoin so that when it increase its price again you can sell it and then earn a lot of profit. Bitcoin price is volatile no one can accurately determine whether the price will go up or down so there is always a time to invest in bitcoin while its price is low just always be updated on its market so you will know when to buy btc again.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 12:09:18 PM
With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?

I think it's not too late to invest in bitcoin, as a matter of fact today's the best to buy and invest bitcoin because the price is not yet goes up. and even though the price is high you have to invest because as some point that bitcoin is very good for investment and sooner this can be use of all the transaction.
Activity: 154
March 08, 2018, 12:03:41 PM
It's not to end in invest on bitcoin.Bitcoin price going down previous tow month .Now bitcoin price is so cheep then previous.It's the time to invest in bitcoin and get profite from them.So if you want to invest on bitcoin ,don't loss your time.Invest first on bitcoin and make a big profite from your investment,wish you good luck with bitcoin crypto currency.
Activity: 252
March 08, 2018, 11:58:32 AM

Maybe, in December of 2017 is a high price for bitcoin investments, but now it's a low enough price to invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin has experienced a price correction.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
March 08, 2018, 11:45:30 AM
Probably it's not too late.

I think Bitcoin will become with Ethereum (and maybe it is already) the safest between cryptos, surely more profitable than standard investments.

Surely it's not too late for other cryptos (if you like a risky life). What everyone has to understand is: which ones?  Huh Wink
Activity: 275
March 08, 2018, 11:31:26 AM
With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?

To me bitcoin is a major investment choice in crypto, because bitcoin is stronger and more lasting than altcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
March 08, 2018, 11:22:28 AM
No it's not. Actually, it is a good time to invest on bitcoin right now since the value has fallen down a lot lately. Investing on bitcoin while the value is still low would give you a lot of advantages and benefits as time passes by and as the value rises up back again. Though that's the case, you should still be aware and mindful of your surrounding so that you can avoid any unfortunate events that may possibly occur.
If you plan to invest your money in bitcoin and are ready to wait at least one or two years, then I think that now is the time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
March 08, 2018, 11:11:17 AM
No, now is a good time to buy bitcoin, if you compare with last December you can get a cheap price, and I'm sure that bitcoin development will keep improving so if we buy now then we will get big profit end of year this.
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
March 08, 2018, 11:09:55 AM
No it's not. Actually, it is a good time to invest on bitcoin right now since the value has fallen down a lot lately. Investing on bitcoin while the value is still low would give you a lot of advantages and benefits as time passes by and as the value rises up back again. Though that's the case, you should still be aware and mindful of your surrounding so that you can avoid any unfortunate events that may possibly occur.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
March 08, 2018, 11:06:45 AM
For me, it’s not too late to invest in bitcoin especially now bitcoin price is plummeting comparing to its amount last December. Just only do your own research and analysis on the thing that you will invest. Yes, in all investment has a risk but managing and spending smartly can be your key to success. Spend some money that you can afford to lose. Also, don’t be afraid to try and explore new things because many people know bitcoin that they don’t want to examine it.   Smiley
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
March 08, 2018, 12:09:02 AM
nope its is nit to late to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin price change from high to low and low to high. all you just need to do is to find the right timing on when to buy.. because no matter what bitcoin will go up! with that you will be able to earn money.

I agree, it is never too late on doing so, as long as it is existing, it will become too late if it is never existing, that is when you could call it too late. If you are saying that it is too late because the price is too high then you are wrong, you could still make still make profits in the long run because the price is going to rise even more, you don't have to hesitate because the price is too high for you, think of it in the long run.
Activity: 38
March 07, 2018, 10:17:13 PM
I dont think so.
Although the inclined rate is not as sharas before, but i think the prices will still go up
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 02:03:31 PM
No never this is the right time to solve that mistake. This crisis is more favourable for bitcoiners. So don't be late to make it, try to buy before the hike.
Activity: 74
March 07, 2018, 01:57:31 PM
I think it is very good time to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin value noe increasing eventhough its better time to invest in bocoin.
Activity: 294
March 07, 2018, 01:54:47 PM
let's dream in 2020 btc price is 50k  Tongue
Activity: 210
March 07, 2018, 01:53:17 PM
That's right. Wait for the price is going down and at the mean time you able to look for the best coins. Prepare your money management and spread your investment in many coins so you have high probability.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 01:31:56 PM
it's better to invest in bitcoin if you have enough money, because very many people in this world are predicting bitcoin prices will be high again.
Activity: 14
March 07, 2018, 01:27:33 PM
I think it's not too late to invest in bitcoins, and if you're going to invest for the long term, bitcoin is still a good investment. If you are going to invest in other altcoins, I think the prices of these COINS are very volatile.
Activity: 336
March 07, 2018, 01:19:17 PM
Bitcoin have discovered only some years ago so you are not too late. It was not a very good coin at past but now it become a very nice coin and have placed it at number one position. If you would joined with that at past then you could buy this coin at very low price and could get a very big amount of benefit at this time. But you have chance to get benefit now also. Now a days bitcoins price has come down again so that you can buy this coin and hold till it has increased its price and sell them at that time. You will get so much profit if you can do it. So don’t be panic, it is also a good time to invest your money into this coin for earning profit.
Activity: 39
March 07, 2018, 11:14:53 AM
You're right, don't invest now, go for other altcoins like ether delta, and ripple
Pages:
Jump to: