Pages:
Author

Topic: Its too late to invest in Bitcoin! - page 8. (Read 2242 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 11:27:48 PM
Yes it is really true that Bitcoins market value is very expensive or should I say the most expensive crypto currency to buy if you're planning to invest on it though it's market value is going down still bitcoin is still expensive to purchase so I could say that it's really too late now to invest in bitcoin but we can always divert our investment to other promising crypto currencies out there which would surely give us large profits when the time comes when they will start to increase their market values again.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 09:01:29 AM
Now there is a huge amount of crypto currency, for example I earn on bitcoins
Activity: 338
February 26, 2018, 09:13:35 PM
With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?
It's true this time it's too late to invest short-term in bitcoin, but if to invest long-term then in my opinion not too late. If you want an alternative to investing, altcoin is the right choice.
Activity: 78
February 26, 2018, 01:37:54 AM
Its never too late to invest in bitcoin because the  price is still down. As they say, Its Better to be late than Never. So start now dude and good luck!!!!
Activity: 528
February 26, 2018, 01:35:39 AM
With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?
Do not lose hope. You can't consider that you are late investor. You can still get many benefits from the bitcoin. The bitcoin is becoming more stronger and more popular and I know that this time is still the beginning of the era of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 352
February 26, 2018, 01:30:44 AM
Its not yet late to invest in bitcoin, since there are still a lot of people who are  still not ware of it and theres a great potential that it will increase its value since there are a lot of  merchants who now accept  it as mode of payment since they now know its potential as a  decentralized currency. We haven't yet maximized its full potential and all we need is to believe and continue what we started.
Nothing is better than bitcoins. They are monumentally changing the economic health of so many people who have raised their living standards from zero to a maximum level. People talk about bitcoins that they are going to die and no one will be talking about them anymore, maybe this happens but not now. There will be a groomed future where people are only talking about bitcoins.
Activity: 108
Merit: 2
February 25, 2018, 08:31:57 PM

There is no real value in cryptocurrencies. If you do not believe in one, all are the same.

And your concern is legit, why invest 1000 in something that costs now 20K when it was 10K and you did not benefit from it nor you will ? You can use your dollars and ignore that pump and dump scheme. Also, there are other currencies but all are the same, a BTCubble.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 08:29:36 PM
It's never too late, it's just better times than it is now. The price is rising and it's good to profit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
February 25, 2018, 01:52:24 AM
No you are not late , even if we can see that what % of the whole word's people are involved in bitcoin then we will found that not more than 10% of the world population is in this field . So you can expect that what will happen if you will invest in this field today and after that more and more people will enter , surely demand will increase and that will result into increase in price that will be profitable for you.
And also why you are seeing towards the negative factors , here bitcoin's price was about 25k$ about 2 month ago , so if you can invest today  then in near future you will be able to make double of investment easily .
And also not only invest and hold involved in bitcoin earnings but there are lots of no. Of ways are to make earnings by trading and investment in long coins like bitcoin and investment in new new project and also to make sports gambling .
Activity: 196
February 25, 2018, 01:48:45 AM
I don't think you're too late to invest in bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin price is so volatile, it goes up and goes down at any moment. Now the price is starting to fall back again, if you want to invest in bitcoin I think this is a good time to do it. You're never too late, you can still earn but not that big like those people who invested in the past 6 weeks.
Activity: 322
February 25, 2018, 01:47:48 AM
If you find the bitcoin price is quite expensive now, you can try to choose other crypto currency that still has a low price, there you can get a lot of profits when the price increases
Activity: 188
Merit: 12
February 25, 2018, 01:43:50 AM
I think this is not the time too late to invested in bitcoin, even instead I think if this is the right time to invested in bitcoin, because we had to see if the price bitcoin was down, so this is the right time to invested in bitcoin, and if we bought bitcoin may now be. Within 4 or 7 months we will benefit is large enough.
Activity: 34
February 25, 2018, 01:42:51 AM
I do not think it's too late to invest our money in bitcoin because I'm sure bitcoin from year to year will increase as the price will always go up.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
February 25, 2018, 01:32:01 AM
As of now, it is not that bad to invest in Bitcoin. We don't know when will Bitcoin reach again its 20,000 dollars price mark. If you have a small amount of money to invest into crypto, I suggest that you can try altcoins such as Ripple, Ethereum, Cardano, Litecoin, etc.  It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin because it might hit again its 20,000 dollars mark.
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
February 25, 2018, 01:28:00 AM
Well i think investing into bitcoin is not really too late because bitcoin has an unstable  price that is really a good way to invest anytime anywhere depending on the present price. I believe that everything on investing process really depend on the price and the person who really do proper decision to become more profitable i think holding also is the great way to earn on investing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
A Trader & An Investor
February 25, 2018, 01:16:59 AM
I don't think that it is too late. People with patience can still invest into bitcoin and make some gains. Don't expect to make massive returns. Better late than never.
Activity: 133
February 25, 2018, 01:15:04 AM
Maybe it is still wise to invest in bitcoin now that its decreasing in value, or if you want you can invest in bitcoin when you think that its at its lowest levels. Since no one can really predict the future no one can say if bitcoin will make a great leap in its value in the past following days or maybe months right? It is more feasible to invest in bitcoin that in other altcoins because it is more likely for bitcoin to increase in value greater than in other altcoins in the same time allotted for them.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
February 25, 2018, 01:05:52 AM
it depends on your decision bro if you want to invest in any crypto currency just make sure that you have enough knowledge on what you invest because in bitcoin for me it is very easy and reliable and that is because it is easy for me in our country to buy and sell bitcoin.
same here,  our country is also supports bitcoin and infact they already accept and legalize it lately. that is why it is now easy for me to buy and invest on bitcoin because i can now pay or cash in via kiosk and other mini marts. its never too late to invest in bitcoin because people will always predicted that it will still grow in the future despite of a crash and market correction. it is also a good idea to buy and invest as early as possible because bitcoin does pump unexpectedly.
Activity: 409
February 25, 2018, 12:51:38 AM
it depends on your decision bro if you want to invest in any crypto currency just make sure that you have enough knowledge on what you invest because in bitcoin for me it is very easy and reliable and that is because it is easy for me in our country to buy and sell bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
February 25, 2018, 12:46:31 AM
it is never too late to invest in bitcoin, precisely now is a great time to buy bitcoin and make it a long-term investment, do you know bitcoin price from year to year always go up? the first time I found out bitcoin was in 2014 and at that time the bitcoin price was only $300, but look what bitcoin prices are right now $10K Cool
So my advice is to buy bitcoin now and save it for the next few years, you will make a huge profit Wink
Pages:
Jump to: