Pages:
Author

Topic: Its too late to invest in Bitcoin! - page 7. (Read 2242 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 3
March 05, 2018, 01:22:21 AM
It very high price of bitcoin but there is a possibility that it will rise more, so don't you want to take the possibilities? Or you should split into two half, half bitcoin and half to altcoin. So you able to take profit from both sides.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
March 05, 2018, 01:16:21 AM
"It's difficult to know when the air pocket will end," he says. It's difficult to know whether the cost will keep going up, and it's difficult to try and figure. We additionally have no clue if going "short" at the present time, or wagering that the cost will decay, will be superior to going "long," or wagering that the cost will keep on going up after some time.

Along these lines, lamentably, the sub-par answer is the correct one: no one knows.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
March 05, 2018, 12:56:12 AM
I do not think it's too late to invest in bitcoin. It doesn't matter if the current high value, a time surely its value will be higher than now.
Activity: 291
Merit: 101
https://icoenergy.org/
March 04, 2018, 11:54:45 PM
I don't think so. You arenot to late to buy bitcoin.  I think that bitcoin will be back to around $19k dollars. but stillI am not sure about this. So invest in your own risk.I can also suggest that you invest in other coins and not just bitcoin because every coin has a potential.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
March 04, 2018, 11:40:15 PM
Its never too late to invest on btcs. you can do it in any dip season
Yes right, bitcoin is still early because it has not reached 10 years, if we compare with the human age then bitcoin is still children and of course this becomes a great opportunity for us to buy cheap and then sell for 10 or 20 years.
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 04, 2018, 11:13:34 PM
for me it's not too late to invest in bitcoin to be confident and slowly make you want to be like you and not be negative

Exactly. It's not too late to invest here in bitcoin, there's always a place for those who want to invest in here, yu should be updated to the price when you want to buy bitcoin. You should wait for the perfect timing to buy more bitcoin you want. If you really want to invest here then go.
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
March 04, 2018, 11:03:15 PM
AT THE PRICE OF 10,000,000 USD FOR 1 BITCOIN IT ALREADY CAN REPLACE DOLLARS
https://pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 11:01:52 PM
for me it's not too late to invest in bitcoin to be confident and slowly make you want to be like you and not be negative
Activity: 45
March 04, 2018, 11:46:35 AM
i believe in this market right at this moment, investing in bitcoin is at the right time now. The price is still very low that we can buy a bitcoin at 9000$ lower than last month, if we dare to invest in bitcoin from rightnow, we will have the oppoyunity to get more profit in the future, so as a holder, i think we are not late to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 09:26:17 PM
It's not too late to invest in bitcoin, Yes, i agree with you that is an unwise decision to invest in bitcoin in that time. (dec-jan) But now, maybe the right time to invest in bitcoin because it's price is drop and you can buy more bitcoin. Invest in bitcoin, and in altcoins, more potential now in the market is coming
Activity: 24
March 02, 2018, 08:48:01 PM
I think that Bitcoin will still rise, since, there are more people who are getting interested at it too. But it is still good to invest in other cryptocurrency
Activity: 32
March 02, 2018, 08:35:41 PM
I don't think so. I believe that the value of Bitcoin will continue to increase. Nobody thought Bitcoin would go to $10,000, yet here we are. Some people sold at $10 because they believed it couldn't go any higher. There's a finite amount of Bitcoin, so I believe the value will continue to increase. It is very possible that it will increase exponentially to levels nobody expects. For now, BTC is still the most popular trading pair for Altcoins, so even if you want to go the altcoin route, you're still going to have to buy some Bitcoin.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 06:55:17 PM
not in my opinion, because there is no word late my personal dictionary.
bitcoin is not just for today, but this bitcoin will always be there forever, so start to know all about this bitcoin until we know about the meaning of this bitcoin investment.
I will agree.Theres no late to invest bitcoin and if you have money try to spend it but not all of it maybe half of your profits.As long as bitcoin is alive we have to be sure that we have lucky to invest.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 02, 2018, 06:25:31 PM
isn't too late to invest in bitcoin, hope all  new comer's read the threads how it grow to invest in bitcoin even a future people coming IN for next year are not too late to adopt bitcoin because bitcoin ass currency is continue to acepting newbies investment.
because bictoin as currency need tp spread in the world to become famuos and hoping all people use bitcoin as currency use it for daily life expenses.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 06:14:10 PM
agai i wanna said, yes late, but not to much late, you can follow before last 2year ,what about bitcoin?and guess after 2 year bitcoin where will be go?
Activity: 169
March 02, 2018, 06:10:58 PM
not in my opinion, because there is no word late my personal dictionary.
bitcoin is not just for today, but this bitcoin will always be there forever, so start to know all about this bitcoin until we know about the meaning of this bitcoin investment.
Activity: 76
March 02, 2018, 05:59:25 PM
I do not think it's too late to invest in bitcoin, just have to wait for a good price to buy bitcoin so it can be a big difference with sales. meaning to buy when the price is cheap and sell at a high price.
Activity: 22
March 02, 2018, 05:55:30 PM
Its never too late to invest on btcs. you can do it in any dip season
Activity: 28
March 01, 2018, 05:56:04 PM
Don't invest in it buddy. They will blindfold you and take all of you with betrayal
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
February 27, 2018, 11:34:39 PM
With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?

I want to invest, then bitcoin can buy it? My answer is: "Right now." We do not think about those complicated things, we just need to know that the price of bitcoin is always on the rise. Although sometimes there will be plunge in the middle, but if you worry about it every day fear, I believe you will not make money.
Pages:
Jump to: