Pages:
Author

Topic: Its too late to invest in Bitcoin! - page 9. (Read 2242 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 24, 2018, 11:46:09 PM
With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?

It is not too late to invest in bitcpins especially now that the bitcoins are on their lowest the fact that they can be $40k in the market before the year ends ao it is really not too late to invest in bitcoins. Just be positive and trust the process that the bitcpins are doing they are having a hard time on coping up with those people who sell their bitcoins those affect the over all price so they key is invest more and sell less.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 11:38:20 PM
actually the momentum of rising price's bitcoins is already late. it's my opinion (re : subjective) because no one knows what will happen in the future.
with there many altcoins with high tech blockchain which more faster, reliable, cheaper is truly ease you and reduces cost.
but don't forget top of mind law. people nowadays are similar to bitcoin others all altcoins. so demand of new comers on cryptocurrency still trust and believe bitcoin is the fastest way to earn huge profit. decentralized is total control by demand . high demand causes its price goes up otherwise, low demand cause its price goes down.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 11:24:39 PM
I think there is still a chance, moment though bitcoin is already high and never reach high prices but are now arguably the price come fall so from that moment can be a good time to invest.
Activity: 75
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 11:09:31 PM
you're still early. it's not mainstream yet. if the price goes up so often does the mining equipment. if the price goes down difficulty goes down if fewer people are around.

i would bet heavily on crypto being bigger in 2020 than it is today and if you agree what else is there to debate?
Activity: 160
February 24, 2018, 11:01:11 PM
My opinion is not.too late. Bcos btc is not difficult to btc you can do btc is anywhere and anytime. You just have wifi or internet and smart phone
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
February 24, 2018, 09:31:09 PM
With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?
It is not too late invest in bitcoin especially for now that the price is low it is good to bu for more and hold it in your wallet for a long time in order to earn huge profit.  If you have money then try to buy bitcoin and save it and wait for the time to sell.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
February 24, 2018, 09:11:27 PM
I think we can invest into bitcoin anytime, ifcwe take a look at the pricw of bitcoon we can see that some times it will experience a huge dump and if it is dropping we can have the opportunity to invest so then we are not late on investing all we have to do is to wait for the price to drop by then we can invest. Bitcoin price is unstable we can really become more profitable if we are going go invest on it today as the price drop.
Activity: 63
February 24, 2018, 09:01:45 PM
I think i had a chance to buy Bitcoins when 700$ so i cannot now buy because Bitcoin is growing up more.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
February 24, 2018, 08:52:24 PM
To invest now that the price dropped lower and there is a chance cheap to purchase, very soon will return to 20 key, and there's more!
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
February 24, 2018, 06:09:48 PM
it is ever late to invest in bitcoin, every day is a new day and right time to invest all you need to do is to ready and study market price make sure you understand it all before investing, as far as you understand it there is no time limit or right time to get into or invest in btc.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 05:15:34 PM
It's not too late it is totally opposite! Now is the perfect time to invest at bitcoin while the price value at the market is at low. Buy at a lower price the higher earnings will be yours when bitcoin reach again on it's highest peak.
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 05:09:05 PM
It is not too late to invest in bitcoin, just wait for the right time. That right time what I am saying is when bitcoin's price will goes down and that is the time that you can buy bitcoin and invest to it.
Activity: 3
February 24, 2018, 05:07:36 PM
It is never too late to invest to Bitcoin. And yesterday i bought few BTC
Activity: 251
Merit: 100