Pages:
Author

Topic: Its too late to invest in Bitcoin! - page 11. (Read 2244 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 2
February 23, 2018, 09:36:02 AM
 :'(Investing  in bitcoin is not really late, it's one's choices, cos bitcoin fluctuates,its can be low and skyrocket anytime,but  of a certainty,the price will soon go higher..
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
February 23, 2018, 09:35:04 AM
With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?
Why do you say that? I don't think the price of bitcoin is very high. The price of bitcoin is not stable, it is changing at any time, and when you are ready to hold it for a long time, you can buy now, and in the future, you will reap a lot of benefits.
Bitcoin is in a new phase so I think this is a good time to invest in bitcoin. The value of the bitcoin is stable at $ 10,000 and it is waiting for good signals from the market to be able to grow stronger. You can buy bitcoin right now because it is currently priced very well.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 09:34:15 AM
With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?
No its not too late to invest in bitcoin. It is too early to give up on bitcoin. Bitcoin is just creating its name. It is not yet known to others. Start now so by the time that many are using bitcoin , your money is big. Dont get affectted by fake news as it was fake. Many becomes success because of bitcoin.
Activity: 406
February 23, 2018, 09:28:44 AM
Investing in bitcoin is not always too late. If you realy billieve in this project then you have to prove it to your self. Bitcoin is more stronger than any other coins in crypto world you can always win in bitcoin specialy if you know to handle your bitcoin in trading.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
February 23, 2018, 09:24:49 AM
It's not too late, but you should not expect X,000% returns in a short time frame as had happened in the past.    Past results are not indicative of future earnings.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 09:17:46 AM
Why do you say that? I don't think the price of bitcoin is very high. The price of bitcoin is not stable, it is changing at any time, and when you are ready to hold it for a long time, you can buy now, and in the future, you will reap a lot of benefits.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
February 23, 2018, 09:15:03 AM
I really think that if you want to get into the crypto you wouldn't mind the price of it at the moment ,
You would just invest in it for example I have a brother that thinks that the bitcoin price would fall down in a month and he didn't invest in it,
But after a month the price start to keep on rising up so he really did miss the chance to invest in a low price.
Yeah your opinion is definitely correct , no matter how high the price you should invest since bitcoin is always growing every year , that is what crypto currency been doing for several years. Because bitcoin has a promissing future just believe on it just hold and be patience  in the end you end up well benefited many life has been change for good because of long term investment.
Activity: 182
February 23, 2018, 09:02:53 AM
i think there is no time to invest your money in bitcoin.if you want to,why not just invest if you want because the price of bitcoin will never go down there is time that it will go down but in a few minutes the price will go back it will go up again so just trust in bitcoin and be yourself to do what ever you want to.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
February 23, 2018, 08:58:19 AM
Many people are keep saying that they are now late to invest their money on bitcoins. I am sure that this is only the beginning of the popularity of the bitcoin. It is not yet late to do bitcoin investment. We can still generate profit from bitcoin investment.
Activity: 110
February 23, 2018, 08:53:29 AM
For me, I think Bitcoin will still increase its value Although it is depends on how much you are invest as long as you run will still have profit in Bitcoin,But having a investment is also wisely,You need to think on which kind or type of currency you will be invest aside from Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the pioneer and still I would say safest currency and have a good profits.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
February 23, 2018, 05:15:32 AM
Late better than you never do it.

Bitcoin never die. Its die if internet die, no transaction and demand supply with bitcoin

Activity: 616
February 23, 2018, 03:54:29 AM
I think it's not too late to invest Bitcoin because I haven't seen Bitcoin die or a very high price. so you can buy Bitcoin at the moment and invest it for the next 3 years.
Activity: 384
February 23, 2018, 03:25:51 AM
If we compare bitcoin price today and it's price when first created and introduced in 2009, someone may say : it is too late to invest. But we have to know that in trading practice, there is no High Price or Low price. The right one is to say Highest and Lowest Price for Specified Time or periode. The Highest Price ot Lowest Price , say last mont for example still can be broken out. So in this case we still have a good opportunity to buy now and hold it for several months  waiting for price to move again higher.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
February 23, 2018, 03:13:27 AM
Investing in Bitcoin at this high price will be a very strategic and timely one. If you would like to buy a unit, you must do it at a time wen it must have dipped and ready to rise again i.e like the time Bitcoin maintained the 8,000$ range before leaping to 11,000$.
Activity: 168
February 23, 2018, 03:08:00 AM

It's not too late to invest in bitcoin now, invest now because the price of bitcoin now is low, don't hesitate to invest in bitcoin now. Bitcoin is good for long term investment. The idea of looking for other altcoins is also as long as you think that have a potential. Goodluck
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
February 23, 2018, 02:53:18 AM
I really think that if you want to get into the crypto you wouldn't mind the price of it at the moment ,
You would just invest in it for example I have a brother that thinks that the bitcoin price would fall down in a month and he didn't invest in it,
But after a month the price start to keep on rising up so he really did miss the chance to invest in a low price.
Activity: 196
February 23, 2018, 02:52:38 AM
No, This is the time for invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin price is low now and market depends on Bitcoin, So, if you invest now in bitcoin then you will make profits within a short time. Good luck
Activity: 240
February 23, 2018, 02:48:19 AM
its never too late to invest, whether bitcoin or any other currency. the market is currently very favorable for anyone who would want to buy so go ahead and buy. one thing foe sure is that BTC will never lose its value
Activity: 224
February 23, 2018, 02:46:31 AM
I think it's a good opportunity to invest in bitcoins, because the market is recovering.

But in the long run, your bitcoin is still profitable.
Activity: 162
February 23, 2018, 02:44:14 AM
The good thing about bitcoin is its volatility. Prices went extreme high or deep low. So, I can say that you are never too late investing in bitcoin. You don't have to buy a whole bitcoin, just invest enough amount you can make. Never buy high or join the hype. Just be patience and the right time will surely come.
Pages:
Jump to: