Pages:
Author

Topic: Ixcoin TODO - page 19. (Read 631708 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
May 17, 2016, 01:39:47 PM

This is a material event so I have to announce it.

CEX.io is looking to dump their IXC.  It's a massive block, 600,000 IXC.

Did they announce this somewhere?
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
May 17, 2016, 01:38:32 PM
details?

reasons?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
May 17, 2016, 01:23:40 PM

This is a material event so I have to announce it.

CEX.io is looking to dump their IXC.  It's a massive block, 600,000 IXC.

That's not the biggest problem cause I can probably find buyers.  The problem is that if they're dumping their IXC then there is a high probability that they'll switch off their miners which would kill IXC.  Ixcoin's main advantage is its security which would be reduced to zero if we lose CEX.

This is very serious so use caution. 
Activity: 204
Merit: 250
May 11, 2016, 10:29:20 AM
Ixcoin has a big advantage by being a bitcoin clone. One example;

The iguana project by jl777 is a drop in replacement for bitcoind. It is also a multi coin wallet with decentralized trading. Ixcoin will be very easy to add to this wallet. Ixcoin will even be easier to add then litecoin and namecoin.

A big selling point should be, if bitcoin can do it, so can ixcoin.

Yes, and eventually Bitcoin will become too big, cumbersome and expensive.  It's block chain is already pushing 80 GB.  And how much more can devs increase the transaction rates? 

So where is a good place to turn if you don't want to loose all the Bitcoin plugins... the Bitcoin clone.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
May 11, 2016, 03:15:47 AM

In actuality:  If Bitcoin can do it, then IX can do it better.

IX really is a better payment system.
Activity: 392
my magic is growing strong[er]
May 11, 2016, 01:52:36 AM

kraizi says:  "IXC - a time tested design"

edgar says:  "IXC - The Real Deal"

Thenoticer says:  "If bitcoin can do it, so can ixcoin"

JPred says:  "IXC - security at its best"

Activity: 332
May 11, 2016, 01:35:04 AM
Ixcoin has a big advantage by being a bitcoin clone. One example;

The iguana project by jl777 is a drop in replacement for bitcoind. It is also a multi coin wallet with decentralized trading. Ixcoin will be very easy to add to this wallet. Ixcoin will even be easier to add then litecoin and namecoin.

A big selling point should be, if bitcoin can do it, so can ixcoin.

legendary
May 11, 2016, 01:30:43 AM
IXC - The Real Deal

May 11, 2016, 12:27:29 AM
I know iXcoin hasn't exactly had great public reception to date, but I think its day will come.  

I would describe events to date like so...

Since the altcoin creation boom began we've been in an era of 'crypto innovation'.  At this time many people look only for very innovative new coins.  Those with unique algorithms, more anonymity, smart contracts, or that ether stuff.  These are the enthusiasts who are investing at this time.

Eventually, probably within 1-2 years, I think we will see a different breed of investors, more from the general masses, not the enthusiasts.  Those who want safety.  Those who are escaping their fiat currencies, and they will come in much larger numbers.  As world economies grow shakier the altcoin world will serve as a great refuge for personal savings.  We've already seen countries like Cyprus, Greece, Puerto Rico and others on the brink of bankruptcy.  I'm expecting more in the future, and with fewer bail outs.  Our time is actually unique because there exists these crypto life boats that people can escape to.  Past citizens were doomed to sink with their own country's currency and economic plight.  

When investors start looking more toward safety than innovation the likes of iXcoin will become more popular.  iXcoin isn't experimenting with risky new ideas.  It uses a time tested design.

At least that's my theory and I'm sticking with it  Grin

May 10, 2016, 11:36:00 PM

So no issues or rebuttals from the community about dropping the Coin from iXcoin?

Great!!!

We'll get that done for ya!

And I already have a nice meme in mind to propagate the change but I need to buy a nice sword first.  That's gonna take some creative financial engineering. 

Cheers!

I'm actually not too kraizi about dropping the 'coin' from iXcoin.  I see it as causing confusion, especially since older posts are going to reference iXcoin and many in the community may keep the full name.  Will the exchanges change?  Plus we may get blow back from people thinking we're posing as a new coin.  But the biggest reason to keep the name the same is to show consistency.

legendary
May 09, 2016, 11:40:00 AM
id say wait until we're up and running for a while on coinimi before making changes.

speaking of swords - ive seen a nice looking rapier i wouldn't mind owning.

http://kultofathena.com/product.asp?item=AA168

It used to be 860 usd(ouch) now its 995 (ffs) and no scabbard!!

Anybody know how much longer for coinimi?  I'm thinking another week, maybe 2.  Can't wait for a secure mobile wallet. 

That's a beautiful sword, by the way.  Pretty much what I had in mind design-wise.

when btc hits 4 figs, i might treat myself to a pair.

when ixc hits 4 figs, ill definitely be owning those!

IXC on coinimi in a week is music to my ears.

if i havent been misled v.1.6.3 will also include UNO!!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
May 09, 2016, 09:49:18 AM

~ One week (with the version 1.6.3)

One week is good.  That should be good enough to do something.  Maybe.

Thx, Deadsea33.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
May 09, 2016, 07:58:46 AM
id say wait until we're up and running for a while on coinimi before making changes.

Anybody know how much longer for coinimi?  I'm thinking another week, maybe 2.  Can't wait for a secure mobile wallet. 

That's a beautiful sword, by the way.  Pretty much what I had in mind design-wise.
legendary
May 09, 2016, 07:07:31 AM

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
May 09, 2016, 06:09:51 AM

So no issues or rebuttals from the community about dropping the Coin from iXcoin?

Great!!!

We'll get that done for ya!

And I already have a nice meme in mind to propagate the change but I need to buy a nice sword first.  That's gonna take some creative financial engineering. 

Cheers!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
May 07, 2016, 04:26:22 AM
* Bitcoin has 5.5 million coins left to be mined...

i was being quite serious..

apart from the  G'Day Mates bit.

I hear you.  Better Fungibility is another huge [crucial] benefit which comes from all the coins being fully mined. 

And iXcoin, Bitcoin's Twin, can definitely be the next Bitcoin everyone missed out on. 

Which is why I've been sending out ~ The Signal! For 3 years now.  Nobody can deny not having heard of iXcoin or the chance to buy it for nothing.  Bitcoin never gave that to Cryptoworld. 
legendary
May 07, 2016, 04:12:31 AM
* Bitcoin has 5.5 million coins left to be mined...

i was being quite serious..

apart from the  G'Day Mates bit.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
May 07, 2016, 03:05:18 AM
Launched in August, 2011, this currency is an exact clone of Bitcoin. With 20,999,088 units, it is priced at $ .025 per. It is undifferentiated from Bitcoin except that its transaction speed is only 10 minutes. Ixcoin’s chart indicates a higher spike that most other alt currencies right now.

Im sure i saw this sharticle in 20143-2014 in this exact format!!

Isn't Bitcoins tx speed/time 10 minutes also? I assumed as we're 'the twin' there would be no difference at all.

If this is an error, that could be our article... clearing up any confusion as well as some publicity.

Though there must be a reason all the IXC are now mined and BTC still has 10 million or so to go.

BUT i still think 'IXC4PIZZA/SASHIMI' would go a long(er) way to garner interest.

Especially IF ppl who regret not getting in to BTC earlier can see that this is an awesome opportunity.

Then there is always the idea of making a video claiming to be thomas nasakioto with no proof at all, etc... (get vlad to 'back up' the claim)

G'Day Mates - im Thomas and frankly i dont care if you believe me or not!

Oh leave us alone will ya!

Thats it! Screw you guys, Im going home!

Profit!

Hahaha.  This is a crazy funny post.  You trying to take my job? 

I'm glad ixc's chart looks good, I never look at charts, I believe more in long term fundamentals. 
legendary
May 06, 2016, 10:47:00 PM
Launched in August, 2011, this currency is an exact clone of Bitcoin. With 20,999,088 units, it is priced at $ .025 per. It is undifferentiated from Bitcoin except that its transaction speed is only 10 minutes. Ixcoin’s chart indicates a higher spike that most other alt currencies right now.

Im sure i saw this sharticle in 20143-2014 in this exact format!!

Isn't Bitcoins tx speed/time 10 minutes also? I assumed as we're 'the twin' there would be no difference at all.

If this is an error, that could be our article... clearing up any confusion as well as some publicity.

Though there must be a reason all the IXC are now mined and BTC still has 10 million or so to go.

BUT i still think 'IXC4PIZZA/SASHIMI' would go a long(er) way to garner interest.

Especially IF ppl who regret not getting in to BTC earlier can see that this is an awesome opportunity.

Then there is always the idea of making a video claiming to be thomas nasakioto with no proof at all, etc... (get vlad to 'back up' the claim)

G'Day Mates - im Thomas and frankly i dont care if you believe me or not!

Oh leave us alone will ya!

Thats it! Screw you guys, Im going home!

Profit!

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
May 06, 2016, 02:40:41 PM

Time to let this dog out - woof, woof, woof-woof!  Cheesy

Hahahaha.  I hope you're right, homie. 

Let's do this!!!
Pages:
Jump to: