Pages:
Author

Topic: Ixcoin TODO - page 16. (Read 631708 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
May 26, 2016, 11:30:25 AM
Hmm, a troll attack against Ahmed. Obviously Zebedee and or someone is F-ing around here. And this isn't Ahmed's first account, someone banned his last account, most likely the same person F-ing around this time.

And if memory serves correctly, Ahmed never got paid for the qt-update cause it couldn't get tested correctly due to the network being held hostage by the uncommunicative high hashers.  Thomas disappeared at the same time and here we are.

So Ahmed is most likely salty cause of the view that he does work and doesn't get paid. If cex would drop that insane high hash, maybe his qt-update could actually get tested.

Other then all that, Ahmed getting mad at the posters here is like getting mad at the people who meet at the water cooler. While the guy in the back is laughing.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
May 26, 2016, 11:26:58 AM

This thread is starting to turn into nuggets 2.0.

I was gonna say Shitcoin but that thread has always been positive and upbeat. 

On a weird sidenote:  It's so surreal not being the one blowing up.  First time EVER!  lol

We'll through this.  Eventually. 

What's important is that we get a pic of cinnamon's hair.  That should come before Coinimi.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
May 26, 2016, 11:08:30 AM
who is you all?

so far youve said;

we're all toxic ?

we're all venomous ?

we're all turning this into a joke ?

we all expect you to work for free ?

we have a selective memory ?

none of us can read ?

and now we're all leaving you negative feedback ?

i am stunned you seem to have such disdain for us or whoever it is you are specifically referring to.

please clarify.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
May 26, 2016, 11:06:25 AM

Precisely, so do you see a point in me doing more work on it? Whats with you all leaving me neg feedback over it.. A great way to treat your 'Devs'

I have never left you negative feedback.  But I'm a very stable, controlled individual, I don't know about these other guys.  Cheesy

Seriously, I didn't give you a bad rep.  I need to be outraged for that.  And I gotta say that Deadsea is one of the most balanced people I've ever met and honest too.  I hate to see this kind of thing happen over such a fairly minor error fix. 

Cheers!
Activity: 800
Merit: 1000
May 26, 2016, 10:26:48 AM

It definitely is. As much as i like you vlad, your all just turning this into a joke, i did the job i was paid for to completion, and now you guys are expecting me to go back to work on ixcoin qt, you of all people must remember how much work me, cinnamon and groundrod put into it and no one helped us test it and try and get it to work. We all lost out on our payment for it. And now suddenly you guys are expecting me to do it for peanuts.

Regarding the QT update, I thought Thomas was gonna pay for That code update.  If I remember correctly that was an update he asked for specifically.  I think it was the 9.xx update.  If you never got paid for that I apologize.  I'll take it up with Thomas, although he hasn't responded to anyone in well over a year.  I lost everything in cryptsy and am now starting over from near zero so there's so little I can do.  I apologize.

Cinnamon, alleviate my sadness of heart by sending me a pic of your hair.  Thx, Cin!  Wink

Precisely, so do you see a point in me doing more work on it? Whats with you all leaving me neg feedback over it.. A great way to treat your 'Devs'
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
May 26, 2016, 08:06:43 AM

It definitely is. As much as i like you vlad, your all just turning this into a joke, i did the job i was paid for to completion, and now you guys are expecting me to go back to work on ixcoin qt, you of all people must remember how much work me, cinnamon and groundrod put into it and no one helped us test it and try and get it to work. We all lost out on our payment for it. And now suddenly you guys are expecting me to do it for peanuts.

Regarding the QT update, I thought Thomas was gonna pay for That code update.  If I remember correctly that was an update he asked for specifically.  I think it was the 9.xx update.  If you never got paid for that I apologize.  I'll take it up with Thomas, although he hasn't responded to anyone in well over a year.  I lost everything in cryptsy and am now starting over from near zero so there's so little I can do.  I apologize.

Cinnamon, alleviate my sadness of heart by sending me a pic of your hair.  Thx, Cin!  Wink
May 26, 2016, 07:15:39 AM

This is why we can't have nice things! 

May 26, 2016, 07:13:32 AM
i have no idea whats going on here.

wasnt the 2BTC for this job fully paid?

The coinomi job is fully done. The coinomi team pointed out that there is an error in the IXCoin QT Source Code, That is another job which i was asked to do roughly a year ago which to date has been unpaid.

Ahmed

F me, we're talking about a cheap simple 10 minute job!!!

How much to fix the error, Ahmed?  Please be fair and post a BTC address.  Thanks, man!!!!

vlad2vlad! please don't ever send any kind of money to Ahmed again! can't you see his trust. He's a convincted scammer who just wanted to take your guys money. He never cared about IXCoin. Please don't send him BTC, it's a waste of money. There are real developers out there who would even be doing this measly task for free in an instant. If he posts an address ignore it and move on. PLEASE

Good luck finding someone to re-do the IXC client. domob already quoted about 2BTC to fix the source.

Good luck trying to fix your terrible reputation Cheesy

Thats fine, I dont mind
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
May 26, 2016, 07:08:10 AM

This is why we can't have nice things! 
Activity: 2
May 26, 2016, 07:03:15 AM

The coinomi job is fully done. The coinomi team pointed out that there is an error in the IXCoin QT Source Code, That is another job which i was asked to do roughly a year ago which to date has been unpaid.

Ahmed

How much to fix the error, Ahmed?  Please be fair and post a BTC address.  Thanks, man!!!!

vlad2vlad! please don't ever send any kind of money to Ahmed again! can't you see his trust. He's a convincted scammer who just wanted to take your guys money. He never cared about IXCoin. Please don't send him BTC, it's a waste of money. There are real developers out there who would even be doing this measly task for free in an instant. If he posts an address ignore it and move on. PLEASE

Good luck finding someone to re-do the IXC client. domob already quoted about 2BTC to fix the source.

Good luck trying to fix your terrible reputation Cheesy
May 26, 2016, 06:44:48 AM

Ahmed

May 26, 2016, 06:39:50 AM

We're never gonna get this Coinimi Wallet done...

I might as well learn C++ and do it myself cause that's gonna be quicker.  lol

SIgh, Vlad, let me put this in simple terms for you. Coinomi is DONE! Finished!, Ready to Launch!

There is nothing to do for coinomi.

I wont do any work on the IXC QT clients because 1) its been almost a year and the client hasnt been adopted, hasnt been paid or been tested. (Which is more then a 10 minute job as you know, why do you think GroundRod moves to ANoncoin?)
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
May 26, 2016, 06:28:03 AM

We're never gonna get this Coinimi Wallet done...

I might as well learn C++ and do it myself cause that's gonna be quicker.  lol
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
May 26, 2016, 06:26:08 AM
cpp is short for c plus plus ....  jeez

strange an old post of mine was deleted from this forum

i wonder why

Just got the urge to ask you if you're having a good hairday.  

Are you having a good hairday?  What about your eyeliner?  I'm trying to picture you with a great hairdo pounding away at your keyboard cursing at idiots on the internets.  Glad I'm not one of them.  Wink

Soooooo...

[Anonymous] Hair pic?  Just one?  Smiley))
Activity: 2
May 26, 2016, 06:25:25 AM

Ahmed

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
May 26, 2016, 06:22:02 AM

Ahmed

May 26, 2016, 06:17:53 AM

Ahmed
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
May 26, 2016, 02:35:24 AM

Yes but I think we're into overtime now.  :p
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001