Author

Topic: Ixcoin TODO - page 206. (Read 631736 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
February 28, 2014, 09:14:49 PM

Luke,

Great news about the website being completed. I can't wait to chat with people, live, on the ChatBox.

But we obviously can't do a relaunch without the wallets so I'm sure everyone wants to know what timeline we're looking at?

I realize it's out of your hands but from your experience, how many weeks or months do you think it will take before we have everything we need for a full relaunch?

Thanks.

From experience 3 to 4 months is considered a short deadline for reasonable size development projects and in many cases the average project takes up to 6 months. Development teams working for a corporation are often much faster than open source not for profit development teams this is due to the later group working part time or on an adhoc basis, Mike Hearn highlighted this as one of the major challenges facing Bitcoin and thereby all cryptocurrency and open source projects.

Regards, Luke.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
February 28, 2014, 09:06:00 PM
And the Ixc wallet for Android,Facebook Ixc group.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
February 28, 2014, 08:56:16 PM

Luke,

Great news about the website being completed. I can't wait to chat with people, live, on the ChatBox.

But we obviously can't do a relaunch without the wallets so I'm sure everyone wants to know what timeline we're looking at?

I realize it's out of your hands but from your experience, how many weeks or months do you think it will take before we have everything we need for a full relaunch?

Thanks.
February 28, 2014, 07:00:55 PM
Vlad, what is Ix current block reward

how often does the blocks halve currently and what is the diffculty re-target blocks.

Edit: and what's the new websites URL?

Block reward is 96 coins.  No halving, it stays at 96 coins until mid 2015 when we reach "terminal mining".

For the website URL we're waiting for Luke to port it over to .co and .org.  So it will be iXcoin .co and iXcoin .org.

Hi,

I have provided the DNS information to Friction to point ixcoin.co to the server. Once this is done it will take around 24 to 48 hours to propagate.

Regards, Luke.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
February 28, 2014, 06:31:24 PM
Where do you mine this coin. I want to start but for some reason I m unable to register at http://mmpool.bitparking.com

How many Tera Hash do you have?  It would take a Full year to mine 1,000 iXcoins with a very powerful rig.

You can simply buy that 1,000 iXcoins for much cheaper than the electricity costs. 

Just an FYI.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
February 28, 2014, 06:30:00 PM

how often does the blocks halve currently and what is the diffculty re-target blocks.

Block reward is 96 coins.  No halving, it stays at 96 coins until mid 2015 when we reach "terminal mining".

For the website URL we're waiting for Luke to port it over to .co and .org.  So it will be iXcoin .co and iXcoin .org.
Activity: 139
February 28, 2014, 04:39:38 PM
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
February 28, 2014, 04:22:42 PM

Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
February 28, 2014, 04:03:47 PM
Where do you mine this coin. I want to start but for some reason I m unable to register at http://mmpool.bitparking.com
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
February 28, 2014, 02:48:22 PM
Auracoin 200% in 1 day, when will the pump IXC coin?

Can't be pumped... no way to buy a lot of coins cheap.   No way to mine a lot of coins cheaply.

Friction, long time no see.

Did you see Luke's post. His website is ready to go. He needs your help I'm guessing to port over to the .co location.

And try reaching Thomas so we can get it done on the dot org site as well.  I tried reaching him but no luck.  I hope you get your bounty, you and luke earned it.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
February 28, 2014, 02:43:57 PM

Can't be pumped... no way to buy a lot of coins cheap.   No way to mine a lot of coins cheaply.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
February 28, 2014, 02:21:55 PM
I'm intrested!

Welcome aboard!

Grab a few coins and watch the show.  I think it's about to start.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
February 28, 2014, 02:21:29 PM

Lol, that's funny rob.  The conspiracy theory is two doors to the right.  I try to keep all my crazy over there.

I asked Thomas how he came up with the name for the coin and for the dev but no answer.  Cause I too am curious to hear it from him, given the hidden meanings I found.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
time
February 28, 2014, 02:13:45 PM
Ixcoin? What's an Ixcoin? Never heard none Ixcoin.

Ixcoin means 'ninth coin'.

Roman Numeral X = 10
Roman Numeral I = 1

I before X means subtract whereas X before I would mean add.

So Ixcoin is the 'ninth coin'.

Hmm, the mystery gets deeper and deeper. Why is nine so important? Could it be that it's because there are Nine planets in our solar-system?

Perhaps some organization declared Pluto wasn't a planet to throw people off the lead.

Hmm, it's all starting to add up. Yes. Yes.  Grin
February 28, 2014, 02:07:59 PM
Activity: 7
February 28, 2014, 06:16:49 AM
I'm intrested!

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
February 28, 2014, 04:33:29 AM

Deadsea,

Disqualified?  How so, fake votes, or what?

That's too bad, then again, most of these new exchanges are total garbage.
February 27, 2014, 11:40:35 PM
I did it finally but It's getting more diffucult to buy IXC I can buy thousand and thousand of other crypto in seconds but IXC takes much longer.

If you are entering a buy price above the lowest sell price it should process within seconds however if there are insufficient ixcoins for available to fill your buy order at the maximum buy order price an open order will remain active until more sell orders within that price range are submitted.

Regards, Luke.

Thank you I bought more coins above the lowest sell price and in few seconds I had my coins.

Nice work Smiley Welcome to the IXC Community Smiley
February 27, 2014, 11:12:22 PM
I did it finally but It's getting more diffucult to buy IXC I can buy thousand and thousand of other crypto in seconds but IXC takes much longer.

If you are entering a buy price above the lowest sell price it should process within seconds however if there are insufficient ixcoins for available to fill your buy order at the maximum buy order price an open order will remain active until more sell orders within that price range are submitted.

Regards, Luke.

Thank you I bought more coins above the lowest sell price and in few seconds I had my coins.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
February 27, 2014, 11:09:28 PM

Ok Luke, you're carrying the load here, if this doesn't bother you then I can live with it. I just wanna see you guys, doing all this work, get that bounty.  And of course, getting the .org site for the launch would be nice.

So if you and friction are ok with it then I'll stay out of it.

Going for the jugular never results in a positive outcome haha - To quote our guiding principle "Decision Making" Decisions should be based on facts and objectively considered, not influenced by emotions or prejudices.

I have a hard time keeping my cool at times.  Good to have you aboard.
Jump to: