Pages:
Author

Topic: Ixcoin TODO - page 99. (Read 631736 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 17, 2014, 06:05:07 AM
i mined the very last 0.96 ixcoin merge-mined on mmpool and sent it to a wallet that i no longer have any access to  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
with wallet bug after wallet bug, i just couldn't be arsed making an effort any more...
any coin that finishes it's mining sequence and has only tradeable value on toy exchanges, isn't worth keeping.

R.I.P Ixcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
November 17, 2014, 05:52:56 AM
I can't find any connection with any version of the wallet. Has anyone some nodes for me.

Thanks a lot

Athuros

same here
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
November 17, 2014, 02:09:51 AM
I can't find any connection with any version of the wallet. Has anyone some nodes for me.

Thanks a lot

Athuros
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
November 17, 2014, 01:04:44 AM

Shockingly, i hold more than one coin.

Un-shockingly, the advise/opinion/muse/perspective of others, has added precious little

probably you dont get that this long term investment is haemorraging value consistently - unless this benefits you... (dumpmuch?)

As i am not 'in only for speculation' what else do you suggest?

'dont invest more than you can afford to lose' ok, thanks for the 2010 flashback...

Maybe 1% of alts have held their value against Bitcoin over the long run and fewer yet have gained against Bitcoin over the same timeframe.  Almost anyone who bought IXC over the past 4 years is up right now compared to if they had held just Bitcoin.  Unless of course they bought at one of the few peaks which is unlikely since ixCoin has been well below 10,000 sat for most of the time.

Minting had to be completed before we could launch new products and services [for numerous reasons].  That was just last month - give us a little time and then come back with any criticism you care to give.

I would say if we don't have some [very real] significant and surprising developments by the end of January then do come back and let us have it.

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
November 17, 2014, 12:21:46 AM
Another "Zebedee"?
Anyway, I like iXcoin dumpers. Wink
Probably you don''t get this is a long term investment. If you are in only for speculation, I suggest you to change coin.

Shockingly, i hold more than one coin.

Un-shockingly, the advise/opinion/muse/perspective of others, has added precious little

probably you dont get that this long term investment is haemorraging value consistently - unless this benefits you... (dumpmuch?)

As i am not 'in only for speculation' what else do you suggest?

'dont invest more than you can afford to lose' ok, thanks for the 2010 flashback...

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
November 16, 2014, 11:47:51 PM

Redoing the poll for the new 1 letter currency symbol for ixCoin.  I added the requested iX option which I think is my top choice now.  Creative thinking, by some of our community members.

Please vote:   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=860187.new#new

Regards...
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
November 16, 2014, 11:58:38 AM

Our global partners are working hard behind the scenes and we hope to have more news regarding present and future developments in the coming days and weeks.

Please do not invest more than you can lose; all crypto currencies [including Bitcoin] are risky, speculative investments.  And do not be shaken out of your IXC investment if you have done your due diligence and believe iXCoin is a good long term investment.

Good luck to all iXCoin investors!

Reassuring....

I do believe those are the exact words Gavin used for Bitcoin only he also added:  Bitcoin is an experiment.

So hurry, that's not very reassuring, sell all your Bitcoin.
Activity: 11
November 16, 2014, 12:00:35 AM

Our global partners are working hard behind the scenes and we hope to have more news regarding present and future developments in the coming days and weeks.

Please do not invest more than you can lose; all crypto currencies [including Bitcoin] are risky, speculative investments.  And do not be shaken out of your IXC investment if you have done your due diligence and believe iXCoin is a good long term investment.

Good luck to all iXCoin investors!
legendary
Activity: 868
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
November 15, 2014, 12:44:59 PM
I can arrange one to be setup with the DGC/ARG/SRC block explorer's that we @ the DGC team are putting together if needed. it would be free of charge however any donations would be accepted once its running

ok....  that'll be of great help.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
November 15, 2014, 12:33:09 PM

I just noticed the price is crashing [for no reason].

Looks like we're heading back to 4,000 sat.

WTF?Huh

Is this the Bitcoin effect or is some a-hole still playing games with IXC?

When is this bullshit gonna end?  My bones hurt when I think I just put in 10 Bitcoins [for which I worked so hard to purchase] at 19,888 sat.

What an inopportune time to be broke!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
November 15, 2014, 12:10:39 PM
I can arrange one to be setup with the DGC/ARG/SRC block explorer's that we @ the DGC team are putting together if needed. it would be free of charge however any donations would be accepted once its running

This sounds like a much better way to go.

Please post a wallet address and those of us with some extra iXcoin will donate.

Thanks, Ahmed!
Activity: 58
November 15, 2014, 11:42:12 AM
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
November 14, 2014, 03:31:13 AM

Only 2 days left to vote guys.  Please vote!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=852624.new#new

Thanks!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
November 12, 2014, 12:55:30 PM

Right now it's looking like Miami in mid January.  It's gonna be cheaper and give us more time to raise the funds.  Hopefully all the big hot shots will be there.  It sounds like a major Bitcoin event so I think it's gonna be a good one.

I think Bitcoin is gonna skyrocket by then so money shouldn't be an issue [hopefully].
Activity: 204
November 11, 2014, 03:36:44 PM

Just a quick status update on the fund raiser [attempt] for the Bitcoin event trip.

So far only JohnnyBTCseed with $100 and Kraizi with .5 BTC have donated to the fund.

So at this rate it looks like I will have to go with the Miami event in January.  That gives us a little more time to raise the money and hopefully if Bitcoin and iXCoin go up in value I will pay considerably more out of my pocket for the trip.  

Hopefully the Bitcoin ETF happens this month the way I've been expecting - I think that would change everything and money wouldn't be so tight.

Thanks a lot to Johnny and Kraizi for your commitment and donations.

Cheers!

@Vlad:  I just sent .6 BTC to your address today.  I don't know who sent the .5 BTC earlier. 

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
November 11, 2014, 01:37:48 PM
Price has taken a hit, but the difficulty is still high.  I watch that because it tells me miners are still on block chain.

I don't understand the price hit.  We have real actual developments which few coins on earth have yet the price still goes down.  Craziest thing ever.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
November 11, 2014, 01:10:11 PM
Price has taken a hit, but the difficulty is still high.  I watch that because it tells me miners are still on block chain.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
November 11, 2014, 11:50:48 AM
Hi all. It's been a long time since I last wrote here. Busy weeks, heheh. And unfortunatelly for us, holders, IXC is slowly dropping again. Let's see if we send good news and change the trend.

Regarding to the distribution of IXC, is there any "rich list" for IXC?

No rich list yet.

I would like one though cause I am curious to see the large holders.
Activity: 280
November 11, 2014, 09:20:38 AM
Hi all. It's been a long time since I last wrote here. Busy weeks, heheh. And unfortunatelly for us, holders, IXC is slowly dropping again. Let's see if we send good news and change the trend.

Regarding to the distribution of IXC, is there any "rich list" for IXC?
legendary
Activity: 868
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
November 11, 2014, 07:32:06 AM

A piece of interesting statistical data for you guys, I worked hard to get, courtesy of our loyal partners at CEX.io.

I have said for a long time iXCoin is the best distributed alt-coin in earth and quite possibly better, more fairly distributed than even Bitcoin.

Due to nearly 4 years of mining [distribution] out of which most of it was with high merge mining difficulty, today we have at least 100,000 people with an average of at least 50 coins per person.

And given I'm basing this off only ~18 months of merge mining data [at CEX.io] that number is most likely a lot higher given the number of merge miners mining IXC for years, before CEX.io appeared.

Imagine if 100,000-200,000 individuals held at least 50 Bitcoins.  That would have a massive economic impact on a national and global level.

And depending how many people actually also bought some IXC for their portfolio, given it was always very cheap, that number may be considerably higher.

This is yet another reason IXC is such a solid alt-coin to get behind and why iXCoin is such a prime choice for any large investor or government to get behind.

[Above statistical data supported by distribution numbers from CEX.io where ~70,000 individuals hold on average ~45 iXcoins each]

Nice.  As suspected,  the IXC distribution was extremely effective.
Pages:
Jump to: