Author

Topic: Ixcoin TODO - page 103. (Read 631736 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 255
October 24, 2014, 04:14:24 AM
In the end there will only be one crypto!

Nice war cry, but I personally don't think that's true - there will be a small collection of cryptos that end up being adopted in the wider world that fulfil a number of specific niches, IXC is doing well  Smiley (I hold a large quantity myself) but I don't think it will ever topple Bitcoin, to make that IXC's primary goal to paramount to planning to fail.

Don't get me wrong, IXC supporter here - we just need a bit of a reality check
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
October 24, 2014, 02:38:11 AM
ix is basically a side chain or btc also Io coin

IXcoin is not a sidechain anymore than Bitcoin is a sidechain.

Sidechains are shit cause they're desperate to figure out a way to make Bitcoin scale before it's too late.

They have less than 1 year which I doubt they realize and it looks to me like Bitcoin was designed with the flaw just like iXcoin was designed to solve Bitcoin's problems but not for the benefit of Bitcoin.

In the end there will only be one crypto!
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
October 24, 2014, 02:31:37 AM
ix is basically a side chain or btc also Io coin
Activity: 204
Merit: 250
October 24, 2014, 02:25:20 AM

what about a signature campaign to advertise ixcoin that way?

Explain what this is.

oh, paying people to have an ixcoin signature ( see what I just put in my signature? something like that, but prettier )

Sounds like a question for the foundation to answer.  Any advertisement is good in my opinion.

October 24, 2014, 02:21:43 AM

what about a signature campaign to advertise ixcoin that way?

Explain what this is.
October 24, 2014, 02:15:14 AM
Will be interesting to see if the pools that are merge mining IXC bother to keep doing it with no reward.  There is also the risk that if one with a large amount of hash decided to stop it suddenly then you end up with very slow blocks because I think the adjustment is 2016 blocks like bitcoin.

Another doubter?

I think pools realize the end game for most cryptos is no block reward.   So they need a long term strategy.  Most cryptos still don't have much transaction revenue.  Supporting iXcoin is an investment and there's no guarentee another coin could reach iXcoin's position of security, support and market cap.  So there's a risk to drop iXcoin hoping for another to come along.  Besides, iXcoin is merge mined.  There's very little cost to keep mining.

The coins that have block rewards which continue to infinity have a different problem... inflation.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
October 24, 2014, 01:53:20 AM
Will be interesting to see if the pools that are merge mining IXC bother to keep doing it with no reward.  There is also the risk that if one with a large amount of hash decided to stop it suddenly then you end up with very slow blocks because I think the adjustment is 2016 blocks like bitcoin.
October 24, 2014, 01:52:14 AM

Well.... why don't you submit an article to one of the news outlets?

Man, I've tried numerous times and I even regularly chat with some pretty important people in the crypto media space, like Perianne Boring.

But they all run away scared from IXC like its Ebola.  So weird given they write stories about total dead end ShitCoins all the time.  It's almost like they're all being paid to ignore IXC.  lol

I think they still doubt iXcoin's future.  iXcoin is a real enigma.  For years now everyone's been saying its demise is just around the corner, yet it just keeps going, silently getting stronger and stronger.  It's back to 26th position on coinmarketcap.com.  26th out of 542 coins.   That's the top 5% of all crypto currencies for market capitalization!!!   And it remains in the top four for network hash rate.  So that's the top 1% in security.

October 24, 2014, 01:36:51 AM
@ixco.in         

I don't know how deep your pockets are, but think about some iXcoin ATM's on the streets of Hong Kong.  That would be so cool.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
October 24, 2014, 12:37:56 AM

ixco.in is in Hong Kong.  Looks like iXcoin is starting its Asian Invasion.

My thinking exactly.  We badly needed a presence in China.  This is such a big deal yet nobody is talking about it.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
October 24, 2014, 12:21:29 AM

iXcoin phase I:  Mass Distribution

iXCoin phase II:  Global Domination

iXCoin Phase III:  Annihilate Competitor

October 24, 2014, 12:06:16 AM

ixco.in is in Hong Kong.  Looks like iXcoin is starting its Asian Invasion.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
October 23, 2014, 10:06:00 PM

Could you move your stack to CEX.IO just to make sure that Cryptsy is not short IXC?

How can they go short? 

It's harder for me to trust the security of an exchange in Eastern Europe. I know they're our partners and all but I can sue Cryptsy with ease while there is no road to resolution for an American getting hacked in Ukraine.

They can go short by selling you IXC that they don't have.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
October 23, 2014, 09:42:18 PM

Could you move your stack to CEX.IO just to make sure that Cryptsy is not short IXC?

How can they go short? 

It's harder for me to trust the security of an exchange in Eastern Europe. I know they're our partners and all but I can sue Cryptsy with ease while there is no road to resolution for an American getting hacked in Ukraine.
legendary
October 23, 2014, 09:00:04 PM

I'm BACK!

[albeit not as hung as before].  haha!

1% plus enough to dump and go on vacation if/when we reach $1.  lol

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
October 23, 2014, 07:19:19 PM

I'm BACK!

[albeit not as hung as before].  haha!

1% plus enough to dump and go on vacation if/when we reach $1.  lol

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
October 23, 2014, 07:10:38 PM

I wonder what our good friend Zebedee/CfA has to say about this latest incredibly surprising development.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
October 23, 2014, 07:07:47 PM

Man, I've tried numerous times and I even regularly chat with some pretty important people in the crypto media space, like Perianne Boring.

But they all run away scared from IXC like its Ebola.  So weird given they write stories about total dead end ShitCoins all the time.  It's almost like they're all being paid to ignore IXC.  lol

Another thing about this new "development" - they're charging no fees (except a withdrawal fee). How many new exchanges can you think of can launch and do that?  You have to be already rich.  Cause what's the point of an exchange if you're not charging fees?

So again, it's shocking to me that none of the big crypto players are seeing this and putting 2 and 2 together.

Brock is looking into it as of this morning but he may choose to ignore it [still].

We need something really big to wake everyone up, but I don't know what given CEX.io and our own exchange did NOTHING.
legendary
October 23, 2014, 06:49:31 PM

What developments are you talking about?

The price didn't budge?  You moved it with your buying.

How many alts have their own full blown exchanges?  [In Hong Kong]

I can't think of even one.

It takes a lot of money to launch and run a major exchange with the proper hardware, speed, expertise and staff.

And now IXC has its own exchange!!!  This is a big deal, a MASSIVE development!!!

And not to mention these people are now iXCoin developers and if they can prove they're legitimate then also board members of IXC.

This is another major development.

So yeah, I'm shocked that I'm the only one buying today.  What's it gonna take for IXC to get just one article written about it?

I'm gonna spit in their faces if the time ever comes when they come to write something about IXC.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
October 23, 2014, 06:12:13 PM

What developments are you talking about?

The price didn't budge?  You moved it with your buying.

How many alts have their own full blown exchanges?  [In Hong Kong]

I can't think of even one.

It takes a lot of money to launch and run a major exchange with the proper hardware, speed, expertise and staff.

And now IXC has its own exchange!!!  This is a big deal, a MASSIVE development!!!

And not to mention these people are now iXCoin developers and if they can prove they're legitimate then also board members of IXC.

This is another major development.

So yeah, I'm shocked that I'm the only one buying today.  What's it gonna take for IXC to get just one article written about it?

I'm gonna spit in their faces if the time ever comes when they come to write something about IXC.
Jump to: