Pages:
Author

Topic: January 31st, the Downfall of Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 12760 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
February 02, 2014, 01:09:21 PM
I have to admit, i am a big fan of yours, MatTheCat. All your posts make me smile. This might have something to do with the fact that i´m uber-bearish for the next months(yes, maybe years). Anyway it´s fun reading your predictions and comments. Please keep up the good work.

You might not be smiling if billionaire playboy Heston Winkle-McNutter II, rocks up at Bitstamp tomorrow and starts buying up every Bitcoin he can get his hands on right at whatever the spot price happens to be.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
February 02, 2014, 01:02:33 PM
I have to admit, i am a big fan of yours, MatTheCat. All your posts make me smile. This might have something to do with the fact that i´m uber-bearish for the next months(yes, maybe years). Anyway it´s fun reading your predictions and comments. Please keep up the good work.
Activity: 840
February 02, 2014, 12:59:12 PM
From the caption of this thread,it is self evident that you anticipated major fall precisely on January 31, 2014,but that did not happened.

January 31st, the Downfall of Bitcoin

There is no escaping. Accept  defeat of your BEAR/KARHU  Smiley

As an analyst offering a premium prediction service. What is your view not just on the fact that we broke through the $765 support of the descending triangle last week, finding a bottom at $726, but also on the state of the long term (4hr, 6hr, 12hr, 1day) RSI, MACD, and KDJ indicators? Are they saying now is a good time to buy or rather more suggesting that now would be a good time to sell? Short term indicators are positive but the volume just isn't there to make these worth riding.

If you come to the same obvious conclusions that I have, then saving some kind of Black Swan saving grace event, what is your prognosis for Bitcoin throughout February?

The fear has died down yet the night of KARHU is only just upon us, and perhaps many will realise that they have never really seen the night before.

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024
February 02, 2014, 11:26:47 AM
Topic says "january 31th the downfall of bitcoin" doesn't it? Well that date passed and I dont see no downfall. Also people this is important, PROUDHON said he's taking some time off, if this isn't bullish I don't know what is. Can you confirm Proudhon?Smiley

I think you misunderstand the true relations here. Proudhon is a contrary indicator. If he's taking some time off, I would watch out for Bitcoinocalypse...

ya.ya.yo!
Activity: 728
February 01, 2014, 10:14:05 PM
legendary
Activity: 1020
February 01, 2014, 10:13:06 PM
From the caption of this thread,it is self evident that you anticipated major fall precisely on January 31, 2014,but that did not happened.

January 31st, the Downfall of Bitcoin

There is no escaping. Accept  defeat of your BEAR/KARHU  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1007
Hide your women
February 01, 2014, 07:13:15 AM
I ain't got nothing to say. Just gonna bump this thread cuz it's funny.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
February 01, 2014, 07:03:49 AM
Topic says "january 31th the downfall of bitcoin" doesn't it? Well that date passed and I dont see no downfall. Also people this is important, PROUDHON said he's taking some time off, if this isn't bullish I don't know what is. Can you confirm Proudhon?Smiley
Activity: 717
Merit: 501
February 01, 2014, 06:26:59 AM

One can dream about the possibilities and future value of bitcoins, but these will remain dreams. The reality tells us that after January 31st, bitcoins and fiat money in Chinese exchanges will be as valuable as Monopoly money.

Now that 31 jan 2014 has gone and market is firm and strong.

Where are the bears who fueled this conspiracy thread ? Give explanation for your failure  Grin

What part about ''After January 31st'' don't you understand? It's after January 31st 2014 from now until the end of times.
legendary
Activity: 1020
January 31, 2014, 11:36:24 PM

One can dream about the possibilities and future value of bitcoins, but these will remain dreams. The reality tells us that after January 31st, bitcoins and fiat money in Chinese exchanges will be as valuable as Monopoly money.

Now that 31 jan 2014 has gone and market is firm and strong.

Where are the bears who fueled this conspiracy thread ? Give explanation for your failure  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087
January 31, 2014, 10:57:50 PM
My prediction will come true.
And when it does, I expect a donation from everyone here.
Otherwise I will never again share insider information with you guys Wink .

Prediction fail.  This morning the sun rose (except in China where it is too polluted unfortunately). Bitcoins spiked up and then settled at $800.  Man, was I disappointed. If it went up, great!  If it went down, also great!  But it did a big fat nothing.

the 31st isnt over yet
Now it is, now it is my friend.

I obviously meant the 31st of January, 2015. Not 2014.
Silly you!

(Proudhon please confirm this).

Prediction fail.  This morning the sun rose (except in China where it is too polluted unfortunately). Bitcoins spiked up and then settled at $800.  Man, was I disappointed. If it went up, great!  If it went down, also great!  But it did a big fat nothing.

the 31st isnt over yet

Silly you!

Cannot confirm.  Also, as I've completed what I consider my magnum opus, and finding myself seriously exhausted from it, I need to take a breather from the spec forum again.  See you later, guys.

It was a lovely stay, very entertaining and a most triumphant finishing touch.

Keep HODLing brother.
Activity: 644
January 31, 2014, 10:42:33 PM
Let's face it, anyone in China who wanted to cash out has probably done so. Why wait for a deadline ?
Also, the no-news will probably give a boost to the price. There's already a +ve trend in the alt-coins (except for LTC /what a dog!/)

Agree. This info was already long priced in and that's why we didn't a crash this week.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 31, 2014, 10:37:18 PM
Let's face it, anyone in China who wanted to cash out has probably done so. Why wait for a deadline ?
Also, the no-news will probably give a boost to the price. There's already a +ve trend in the alt-coins (except for LTC /what a dog!/)

legendary
Activity: 966
January 31, 2014, 09:33:39 PM
Hard to predict BTC china opening deposits... it aint over with tough. They did it on the sly and coordinated it with the new year government action may come after the holiday.

From the head of BTC china

“We are definitely in compliance with the Dec. 5 memo, but the government and the government agencies can change the rules anytime in the future. So we are going to take a wait-and-see approach,” Lee told the WSJ. We’ve emailed him for further comment.
January 31, 2014, 09:16:44 PM

Prediction fail.  This morning the sun rose (except in China where it is too polluted unfortunately). Bitcoins spiked up and then settled at $800.  Man, was I disappointed. If it went up, great!  If it went down, also great!  But it did a big fat nothing.

the 31st isnt over yet

Silly you!

Prediction fail.  This morning the sun rose (except in China where it is too polluted unfortunately). Bitcoins spiked up and then settled at $800.  Man, was I disappointed. If it went up, great!  If it went down, also great!  But it did a big fat nothing.

the 31st isnt over yet

Silly you!

Cannot confirm.  Also, as I've completed what I consider my magnum opus, and finding myself seriously exhausted from it, I need to take a breather from the spec forum again.  See you later, guys.

My time to shine!

Say hello to your new prophet, ladies!
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311
January 31, 2014, 09:15:48 PM

the 31st isnt over yet

Silly you!

the 31st isnt over yet

Silly you!

legendary
Activity: 1414
January 31, 2014, 08:18:31 PM

the 31st isnt over yet

Silly you!

Wtf are you still doing posting? find another cause, you certainly have no aptitude to understand this one. Consider yourself on my ignore list, it consists of 1.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
January 31, 2014, 08:10:26 PM
LOL, there's still people that believe they are badass because they make negative predictions.

What's the most intense facepalm image you have ever seen?
January 31, 2014, 08:06:52 PM

the 31st isnt over yet

Silly you!

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024
January 31, 2014, 08:06:30 PM
I felt really bad for this lady she was so nice and was just trying to help. She really caught hell for screwing up that painting

LOL - I would call it modern art. We need more of these refinements. Grin

ya.ya.yo!
Pages:
Jump to: