Pages:
Author

Topic: January 31st, the Downfall of Bitcoin - page 7. (Read 12760 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Energy is Wealth
January 26, 2014, 05:03:02 PM
Remember people, last year it crashed from 266 to 50. It went down 82%.
And i thought it went form $13.55 to $815 last year, ah well...

Insert Quote
price will explode after 31. because nothing will happen in china.
Before 31. , some manipulators like this will try to crash the price.
very interesting days incoming.
+1
Activity: 601
Merit: 503
January 26, 2014, 05:01:16 PM
price will explode after 31. because nothing will happen in china.

Before 31. , some manipulators like this will try to crash the price.

very interesting days incoming.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1030
Sine secretum non libertas
January 26, 2014, 04:56:05 PM
THANKS!!!  Based on your post I just sold all my BTC.  I sure hope you are right.  If not, I am sure going to be pissed at you.
Not to worry.  I'm sure he will stand by his words and guarantee to make you whole for any future rise in bitcoin above the current price.
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
January 26, 2014, 04:53:10 PM
Thanks Op for your input

but methinks you trying to hard to be serious Grin
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
January 26, 2014, 04:48:39 PM
Poor bitcoin, it downfailed so many times Sad
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 26, 2014, 04:42:22 PM
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc, I agree with your analysis, and I'm grateful for your service.  I have confirmed you as a verified and trustworthy bad news source.  

Also, please contribute to the confirmed bad news thread, so people can see all the confirmed bad news in one place.  Thank you, again.

I think it will go down to around $350-400 like the last crash. Maybe even a little bit lower.

It could go down to $150 just as easily (same percentage).

because it went down EXACTLY 82% it WILL go down EXACTLY 82% from last ATH, so clearly anyone buying over (.18xATH) is doomed. also, in this scientific and prooven maths formula WILL hold true on all future price gains, forever, unchangingly.

if price falls only 20%, 30% hell even 80%, we have not seen the bottem. 82% is the ticket people...

even Jesus Christ told of the powers of the 82%, because he lost 82% of his weight after dying, only to return to All Time Highs in heaven (da moon)
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
January 26, 2014, 04:35:52 PM
THANKS!!!  Based on your post I just sold all my BTC.  I sure hope you are right.  If not, I am sure going to be pissed at you.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
January 26, 2014, 04:32:11 PM
"This is what backs the USD, Yuan, and other powerful currencies:"

seems it's mostly american military might you have googled up pix for. and how's that mighty currency working out for the yanks? a hollowed out economy, grandpa working at walmart,  1 % vs 99% etc etc. 

what is backing the fiat is the sleep of the people  and the hype of the machine.

Are you an idiot?

''Seems it's mostly american military...''

2 out of 5 pictures are American military. The other 3 are not. Do you call that most? Are you stupid? Do you have brains? If so, are they operational? Hello, hello, anybody home?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDs9jy8VNhU

bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc, I agree with your analysis, and I'm grateful for your service.  I have confirmed you as a verified and trustworthy bad news source.  Based on your confirmed bad news and all the other confirmed bad news I've assessed and verified, I think a price target for the next month or so is around $100.  Do you agree?

Also, please contribute to the confirmed bad news thread, so people can see all the confirmed bad news in one place.  Thank you, again.

I don't expect $100, but I think it will go down to around $350-400 like the last crash. Maybe even a little bit lower.

Hold on. You just predicted the end of Bitcoin. Yet your not predicting $0?

Activity: 717
Merit: 501
January 26, 2014, 04:29:06 PM

seems it's mostly american military might you have googled up pix for. and how's that mighty currency working out for the yanks? a hollowed out economy, grandpa working at walmart,  1 % vs 99% etc etc. 

what is backing the fiat is the sleep of the people  and the hype of the machine.

Are you an idiot?

2 out of 5 pictures are American military. The other 3 are not. Do you call that most? Are you stupid? Do you have brains? If so, are they operational? Hello, hello, anybody home?

bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc, I agree with your analysis, and I'm grateful for your service.  I have confirmed you as a verified and trustworthy bad news source.  Based on your confirmed bad news and all the other confirmed bad news I've assessed and verified, I think a price target for the next month or so is around $100.  Do you agree?

I don't expect $100, but I think it will go down to around $350-400 like the last crash. Maybe even a little bit lower.

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
January 26, 2014, 04:28:14 PM
I am posting this because I want to warn everyone for the dangers of bitcoin.

Hello Jamie Dimon. How you doing?  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311
January 26, 2014, 04:26:12 PM

Are you an idiot?

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
January 26, 2014, 04:25:24 PM
January 26, 2014, 04:22:47 PM
"get it now??"

no i do not get how that matters... are you saying a tank will come down my street shooting at me or other holders of bitcoin? are you saying that we will warrent jets and missles will be what it takes to make us stop? if that is your point you must be very bullish thinking governments will spend so much to destroy us. get a freaking clue! if that happens then we are all very rich. ive met people with 100's of marijuana plants and who smuggle coke who are less fearful of such things. simple fact is its much harder to stop bitcoin transfers then it is drug transfers and we all know how well the war on drugs is going. sure there will be lives ruined by the government for using bitcoin if they say you cant and they truly attempt to prosecute people for using it, however you cant hold all the sand.... some will slip threw your fingers and the more the iron fist of china tightens the more will slip threw their fingers.
January 26, 2014, 04:17:16 PM

Are you an idiot?

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
January 26, 2014, 04:11:24 PM

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
January 26, 2014, 04:05:59 PM
Another bull in a bear suit who wants you to sell him your coins at a discount.

can some artist please draw a picture of this so that we can just paste the pic in for each one of these threads. Grin
Activity: 106
January 26, 2014, 04:05:10 PM
So, because China is introducing this so called law, so is the EU? So then I guess the US, and Canada will follow suit, right on the 31st? Thanks for sharing your intellect...you likely saved me a bundle.  Roll Eyes
January 26, 2014, 04:04:29 PM
lol, obviously more people after cheap coins.

If they were not, they would be doing something more interesting with their time and not be on a Bitcoin forum posting negative news.  Roll Eyes

I am posting this because I am tired of the bitcoin-propaganda. Only positive bitcoin news is allowed on most bitcoin forums, which creates a biased view on cryptocurrencies in general.

I am posting this because I want to warn everyone for the dangers of bitcoin.

A lot of regular Joe's have entered the market because they are blinded by the ''possibilities''. They want to become a millionaire overnight. The fact that there are hundreds of altcoins proves this. Everyone wants a piece of the cake. But there is no cake. There are no possibilities to become rich overnight. The cryptocurrency game is played by powerful men, institutions.

Everyone is posting crap like ''bitcoin will take over the world, it is more valuable and reliable than the USD because it is backed by its limited supply of 21 million coins.''

I've got news for you: 85% of bitcoin users are nerds. They are loners and will avoid any form of conflict in real life. When the governments of their countries start imposing strict laws against bitcoins, they will cash out as soon as possible. Because that's who and how they are; ''law abiding citizens.''

I have more news for you: bitcoin might be backed by 'its limited supply', but do you know what is backing the USD?

This is what backs the USD, Yuan, and other powerful currencies:

----

GET IT NOW?!
flm
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
January 26, 2014, 03:45:29 PM
lol, obviously more people after cheap coins.

If they were not, they would be doing something more interesting with their time and not be on a Bitcoin forum posting negative news.  Roll Eyes
January 26, 2014, 03:39:50 PM

Let's say this is not about a law implemented by the Chinese government, but a law enforced by the European Union. After January 31st, crypto-currency exchanges in Europe are no longer allowed to deal in bitcoins. After this date, traders can not withdraw their money from European exchanges anymore.

saying the EU will enforce chinese law seems like a stretch to me. thinking what china has to say about exchanges will kill bitcoin is a way bigger stretch.

has EVERYONE forgotten the silk road? Really though, the Silk Road was a international fiat/btc trading platform using the international currency of drugs. I think about every government wanted that shut down and already has laws forbidding the drug trade but we still see btc alive, and more  trading platforms like it emerging.

worst case, btc trading moves to tor and the price goes up more slowly due to being only slightly harder to use tor vs normal internet but the masses gain the freedom of tor. best case, well you know this part.

only way i can think of to destroy bitcoin os to make something thats better and people freely choose to use over it. threats and intimidation dont seem to matter to as many people as some people think, I think.
Pages:
Jump to: